Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Confessions of a Punk Rock Princess

Cause I think everyone deserves the chance to fly

by AshleyxHollywood 1 review

Tour of the city, Crazed Fans, drama, lots of drama

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 835 words

0Unrated
We finished up at the cafe. I ended up paying. I was not about to let him pay for me. It was pretty sweet of him to offer though. But in the end, as always, Girls always win. We walked down the Champs Elysees. It was nice to have an actual real conversation with someone.

"The history here is so amazing. Its hard to believe it all" I said glancing around at all the structures.

"yeah, you know Paris is the most romantic city in the world?" Ryan asked me as he stood next to me. A gentle breeze blew through air, making me shiver slightly.

"Yeah, Paris is amazing. Have you been to the Arc De Triomphe?"

"No, I want to go sometime before we leave here though."

"..and the eiffle tower is amazing" I said looking up the tall tower.

"Yes it is. Its more beautiful in person."

"Most things are more beautiful in person." I said quietly. We stood in silence as we gazed upon the eiffle tower. Suddenly the silence was interrupted by fan girls and the paparazzi. Ryan and I took off running. I learned a real quick life lesson. Fan girls when you don't have security around can get quite dangerous. Poor Ryan was stuck in a group of paparazzi that were constantly flashing cameras in his face. I put my hood up and called for a taxi. As soon as the taxi arrived, I grabbed Ryan and basically threw him into the taxi.

"Sorry about kinda throwing you in here. I know how bad the paparazzi are but I've never experinced fan girls like that. Those girls had to have been 10 and wearing sports bras stuffed with lemons" He laughed at me.

"Haha, but you can't be mean to them because then they shit talk you on their myspaces and livejournals and eventually Perez Hilton hears about it and soon its all over Oh No They Didn't. And by the way, Thanks for saving me back there"

"No problem, I'm glad my knowledge in French could help"

The rest of the ride back to the venue was silent. We had to take the long way back because of all the paparazzi. I was amazed at how many were there. Someone had to have tipped them off. You don't just get thousands upon thousands of paps chasing you like that. Unless your name is Paris Hilton and you just got out of jail. He payed for the taxi, I argued and said it was still part of me saving him. He said I'd done enough and he had to do something for me. I eventually gave in. We walked around the venue for quite awhile. Finally we came to Panic's dressing room.

"Well thanks for the lovely time tonight Miss Ashleigh" he said flashing a smile at me. I felt my stomach start doing flips.

Whoa wait a minute. I barely knew him and my heart was already playing games...Not cool.

"Yeah, It was really nice having an actual conversation. Not many people want to sit and talk about History and not many people like the 1920's like us."

"yeah, we're just oddly misplaced in our times"

"Yes we are, oliver twist"

"ha you're a funny one"

"Well I try to be you know" I said feeling my face grow hot. Um Ashleigh stop flirting right now he probably has a girlfriend. WAIT...why am I wondering this? Suddenly as if god was reading my mind, a skinny short haired blonde walked up to Ryan.

"Babyface I've been worried sick about you. I called the paparazzi to go look for you dollface. I wanted to make sure you weren't cheating on me or anything like that" She said hanging all over him. She was just as bad as Ashlee except minus the face sucking part.

"No, I just went to go get food and get a tour of the city from Ashleigh" he said putting his arm around her.

"yeah it was just a tour and crepes. No biggie" I said suddenly feeling a hint of jealousy.

"Oh Ashleigh, this is my girlfriend Keltie. Now Kelts I'm gonna go get my stuff real quick" He said disappearing into the dressing room. Keltie stood close to me.

"You even THINK of laying a hand on him, I'll have your ass beat. Got it whore?" She said threating me. I nodded as Ryan walked back out.

"Well, I better be heading back over to TAI, Beckett might send out the search party and we all know Sisky Business and Butcher won't get anything done" I said finding an excuse to leave. I got out of there quick. I sat outside the TAI bus for awhile I decided to call Jayme.

ring...ring...ring..

No answer. I left her a voicemail and walked in the bus. Everyone was sleeping except Bob. Who was doing something online. I grabbed a sleeping bag and layed down on the couch. What day its been
Sign up to rate and review this story