Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Confessions of a Punk Rock Princess

and I will be loathing you, my whole life long

by AshleyxHollywood 3 reviews

filler

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 526 words

0Unrated
I awoke the next morning to find my TAI boys gone. They went sight-seeing for the day. I had a feeling that I'd be bailing Sisky or Butcher out of jail tonight. I got up, brushed my hair and teeth, put on some make-up and changed my clothes. I walked out of the room and walked right into Ryan. He looked really good this morning.

"Um, sorry, if you'll just excuse me" I said trying to get past him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked me

"To get my bags then I'm going back to America"

"Why so soon" he asked me. I pointed at Ashlee walking down the hall towards us.

"That would be why" I said making the most disgusted face I could.

"Well here's my number. Lets hang out when I get back to the US" He said taking my sidekick and putting his number in it. Somewhere deep down inside I felt a little bit happy about this. He gave me my phone back and smiled at me. I said bye and got back on my way of getting my stuff. 8 hours later I landed in New York City. I pulled out my phone and called Alicia.

"Hey Ashey, whats up"

"Nothing too much, I'm in New York, what about you?"

"Preparing for the baby's room, playing with bunny. Keeping myself entertained while Mikey's gone"

"Want some company"

"When are you going to get here"

"you don't really have a choice i'm kinda at your door" I said hanging up my phone. Alicia opened the door.

"Hey Kid, how was decaydance fest?"

"I left early"

"Was Pete getting on your nerves?"

"That and I caused some pretty bad press"

"what did you do" She asked me. I turned on MTV and sure enough on MTV news was me and Ryan walking around Paris. Suchin Pak was kind enough to say I was Ryan's new flame and the paparazzi were just going to have a field day with this relationship.

"Well I guess you did cause some pretty bad press but look on the bright side. Maybe you two can get together. You do look mighty good standing next to each other" She said after a moment.

"Aliciaaaaaaa, I can't date him. He's dating a maxim model."

"And thats stopping you because. You know you're better than her Ash, you can get him if you want to"

"Well I don't like him like that."

"Well then thats that. You don't like him. Ignore the press" she said.

Later on that night, after we had gotten back from baby shopping, I set my stuff up in the guest room. I layed on my bed and pulled out my cell phone. I looked through my contacts list and quickly found Ryan. I hit send and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" A girls voice answered

"Hey Is ryan there?" I asked playing with a string on my pants

"Who is this?"

"who is this"

"this is his girlfriend...Keltie..."

"Oh this is.....Nichole their tour manager"

"Oh hold on let me go get Ryan"

Great, I'm lying to talk to a boy...
Sign up to rate and review this story