Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 10

by A_Silent_Killing 1 review

yep

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 653 words

0Unrated
im writeing to take my mind off things. im still stressed So if it sucks I'm sry.

--------------

Thing were ok for the 3 weeks fallowing me and Quinn's break up. I was living with Gerard, Frank and Mikey. Gerard and Frank are happy the came out to the band and fans and everyone was cool with it. I normal get daily phone calls from Jepha checking up on me and to tell me what's going on with the band and stuff. I'm glad he calls but he hasn't call in 3 days I hope everything is ok.

"Hey Maddie why are you watching TV at like 4 I'm the morning?" Mikey asked coming into the living room and sitting next to me.

"Can't sleep" I simply said.

"You never sleep. Is everything ok?" Mikey asked truth is no its not I miss the hell out of Quinn and I'm worried Jepha has not called in 3 days.

"Yeah I'm just lonely" I said I was lonely.

"Do you want me to sit with you?" he asked.

"Sure" I said as he pulled me down so my head was on his chest he was laying behind me. I feel so comfy around Mikey I can always talk to him and I know he won't say anything to anyone. I had fallen asleep on him. I woke up to someone picking me up I opened my eyes slightly to see who it was it was frank. I heard Gerard and Mikey yelling at someone at the door telling then they can't talk to me.

"Frank?" I said once we got to my bed and he laid me down.

"Huh?" he said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Who is Mikey and Gerard yelling at?" I asked.

"Jepha" he said. I shoot up out of bed when I heard his name.

"No! Stay here you don't need to involve yourself with that band anymore. You need to be happy here with us find someone new" he said I just stared blankly at him.

"Frank I need to talk to him to make sure Quinn's ok" I said trying not to cry.

"Jepha stop!" I hear Gerard yell. As Jepha came bursting through the door.

"Maddie I need your help" he said stopping by the end of the bed.

"Why?" I said.

"Quinn" he said.

"Jepha shut up" Gerard yelled at him grabbing him trying to pull him out the room.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" I said and frank rubbed my back in small circles to calm me.

"He's been drinking a lot everyday since he broke up with you and now he has Bert trapped in his room and Quinn has a gun. He blames Bert for what happened" Jepha said falling limp in Gerard's arms.

"Fine we will help you but after this no more" Gerard said.

Me, Frank, Gerard, Mikey and Jepha all got in Jepha's car and drove to the used house.
I ran in and found Quinn pointing a gun at Bert, and Bert cowering in the corner with a gun 2 inches from his face. Quinn had a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels in hand.

"Quinn stop" I said and me and frank stood in the door way.

"What are you doing here go away" he said taking another swig of his drink.

"Please Quinn you don't want to do this" I said moving closer. Then he pointed the gun at me.

"Quinn" I said starting to cry.

"NO" I hear Frank yell as I hear the gun go off and a pain shoot through my stomach then trough my whole body. I look up to see frank rushing to me and Quinn crying and taking the gun to his mouth and pulling the trigger and falling to the ground. The next thing I know I wake up in a hospital with Jepha, Frank, Gerard, Mikey, and Bert all in my room.

-----------------
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story