Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 11

by A_Silent_Killing 3 reviews

ok so yea from now on it will be from the POV of Gerard and Frank it will go back to maddie sometime idk

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 588 words

0Unrated
"What happened? Where's Quinn?" I asked softly and Frank walked over to me.

"Quinn shot you" he said pulling the hair out of my face.

"Where's Quinn?" I asked.

"He's um....... Dead he shot him self after seeing he shot you" he said taking my hand. I just started to cry. Frank told everyone to leave that he needed to talk to me.

"Maddie, look I know this upsets you but I want you to know that we are here for you me Gerard, and Mikey. We love you and we are here for you to talk to." He said stroking my hair.

"When can I go home?" I asked I didn't want to be there I wanted to be home.

"In a few days" he said kissing my forehead.

-----------------------------------Gerard's POV------------------------------------------------------

We go to the hospital Frank told Madison what happened. She got really upset. Frank wanted to talk to her alone so me, Mikey, Jepha and Bert left the room so they could talk.

"Mikey made you should go home and make things nice for when she comes home" I told Mikey.

"K" he said get up and leaving.

Bert and Jepha left soon after than. I stood outside Madison's room till frank can out. He finally came out

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked Frank taking his hand in mine.

"I hope so" he said sitting his head to my shoulder.

"She will be" putting me hand on his head.

We decided to go home and sleep. Frank was really upset by everything even though he wouldn't say it I knew he was I could sense it. He was always angry. The next morning at like 7:30 frank got a phone call. We were in out room when it rang I was sitting next to frank when he answered it. He just looked at me I could see the tears wanting to fall out of his eyes. He said nothing a just hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"The Hospital Maddie fell into a coma and they don't know when she will wake up." He started bawling I held him close I could feel his tears soaking my shirt. We sat likt that for like 20 minutes.

"Can you get me some water?" he asked.

"Sure" I said getting up to get him some water. I came back with water Frank was sitting on the floor up ageist our bed knees up and hand on his head I could tell he was hurting.

"Babe, You ok?" I asked handing him the water and sitting next to him. He just put his head on my shoulder and started crying again. I knew it was killing him that he might lose his best friend. And it hurt me to see him like this. I put my arm around him and kissed his fore head. I look over at the door to see Mikey, Jepha and Bert standing at the door.

"Everything ok?" Mikey asked.

"Maddie fell into a coma and she might not wake up" I said I could see Bert and Jepha starting to cry. Then Bert took off running and Jepha took off after him. Mikey slowly turned around and walked away.

"Babe look at me" I said pulling his head so it was level with mine. I kissed him on the lips.

"Everything will be ok. Do you want to go visit her?" I asked him he shook his head. And we got ready to go visit Madison.


-----------------------------
Ok. Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story