Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 12

by A_Silent_Killing 3 reviews

last one thank you to all who read && reviewed && rated

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 509 words

0Unrated
This is still in Gerard POV. It's the last chapter I'm going to start another story sometime this week hope you guys read it. So thank you to all of those who read and reviewed you were very helpful. Thanks so much for you support.

Much love
A.S.K

-----------------

Frank got him self together to go to the hospital. Me and Frank got in the car and drove. Frank just sat there starting out the window. I placed me hand on his thigh he looked at me and smiled.

"Were here" I said. Frank just looked at me blankly.

We go out of the car and walked till we found Madison's room. There were doctors running in and out frank started to panicked. This cant be good

"What's going on?" frank shouted at the doctors.

"She flat lined" one of the doctor said running in to the room. Frank started blankly at me tears starting to flow and slid down the wall to the floor.

"Time of death 2:30pm on Wednesday October, 27th 2007" I heard the doctor say and they all walked out of the room I don't think frank heard them.

"I'm sorry Mr. Iero" the doctor said to frank as he stood up. He walked around the corner into the room.

"Why?" Frank whispered. Then he started hysterically crying and placed his head on Madison's stomach and laid there and cried

"Frank?" I said walking over to him and putting my hand on his back. He just sat there and cried.

"Say goodbye and we really should get you out of here" I told him and I tried lifting him up off of Madison. He sniffled and said goodbye and we walked out of the room. I helped frank to the car. He sat in the passenger set and pulled his knees to his chest and cried. I got in the drivers side and drove home. 20 minutes later we arrived and home I helped him out of the car and in to the house. Mikey was sitting in the living room.

"What's going on?" he asked with a worried look on his face.

"Madison's gone" I simply said as I sat frank on the couch and he started to cry again.

-------------3 months later----------------------

In the months fallowing Madison's death me and Frank grew closer we even got married. Not with a marriage license but we had a small ceremony. I sometimes find frank crying in the shower he misses Madison a lot. The whole incident was all over tabloids every thing from Quinn holding Bert hostage to Quinn shooting Madison to Madison's death even that Bert killed him self a few days after Madison died and the used was no more witch we did not know about till Mikey bought a AP magazine and everything was in there. They even put me and franks marriage in there. Things were good as good as they can be. Me and Frank are happy together. Our bands popularity was growing fast.


------------------
Thank you Once again. to everyone.
Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story