Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Athazagoraphobia, And Other Things I've Forgotten

Neves

by Sticky 2 reviews

Peter arrives at the hospital. Marie says good-bye.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 757 words

1Moving
I soon realized where she was taking me. It was a hospital for the mentally insane. I didn't fight back I just sat there somberly. Maybe she was right. Maybe I was going crazy. She walked me into the hospital. They gave me a clean and simple little room with pink curtains. "Oh, look they match the flamingos on your shirt!" pointed out Clare. I didn't say anything; I really didn't feel like talking to her. Eventually Clare left. I was alone and nervous in a room that wasn't my own. Tomorrow the doctors were set to give me tests to find out what was "wrong" with me. I sat on the corner of the strange and uncomfortable bed. Staring out the window at my lovely view of the outside world I wasn't allowed to be a part of any longer. I heard the door creek open behind me. I figured it was a nurse or something. I didn't bother to turn around and look them in the eyes until I heard her voice.

"Peter ..."

"Marie." I gasped whilst whipping my body around to see her.

"We don't have much time. They're going to take me away."

"What? Who's taking you away?"

"Your Doctors."

"How do you know they're taking you away from me?"

"Because...because...I know what's going to happen. I've known everything this entire time."

"What? How? Why didn't you do anything to stop this from happening to me!?"

"I'm not here to stop it from happening. I'm here to help you get through it."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Peter, There's something you should know."

Just as she opened her lightly glossed lips a nurse entered the room. Marie leaned against the door as not to make too much commotion. The nurse talked to me like I was and infant and then told me it was time for bed. I smiled and nodded my head knowing full well that I was not going to go to bed. As the nurse left she looked right at Marie and didn't say a word.

"So, What was it you had to tell me?" I whispered eagerly. She slunk out of the corner and came closer to me. She sat down in a chair near my bed. I studied her face. She looked sick.

"Peter, I'm not like you or Clare or the doctors in this building. They will never understand what we have. Tomorrow they're going start giving you medicine to make me go away. Listen to them and take the medicine, if you don't take the pills you'll be here longer than you have to be. After tonight I won't be able to see you for a very long time."

Nearly in tears I thought about what she had said. I hadn't cried when the band broke up, but her telling me she was leaving was making me tear up.

"But why? Why do you have to go?" I whined

She smiled that cute little smile of hers and then whispered.

"Because my job here is done. Pete Wentz, I'll be the first to say that you are going to be okay. I don't need to take care of you anymore. I've already gotten too close to you than I'm allowed to. It's better if I just go before we both get in a lot of trouble."

"Can't you stay with me? I need you. I love you."

"I'm sorry .... I just can't. I won't be far from you. I'll always be watching you. And you don't need me, you have a little part of me in here." She said putting her soft hands over my heart. I put my hands over hers. Her gold bracelet was cold against my skin.
"Goodbye" She said after the shortest minute of my entire life. She hugged me affectionately. I pulled her away from me and kissed her passionately one last time. She giggled sweetly for me one last time and then turned and walked through my door. She didn't reach out and open the door she walked through it as if she were composed of air. I sat there staring at the door hoping she would come back. Tears began to fall down my cheeks as I mentally writhed in my sorrow. I put my hand to my face to wipe the tears away when something cold touched my skin. Marie's golden bracelet had some how found it's way on my wrist. I laughed about how clever she was and then began to cry harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story