Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cry All You Want

Love in the comic book section

by 713CemeteryDrive 3 reviews

;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 775 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Our arms were linked together loosely while we walked to the car together. Frank and Mikey sat squished in the back seat while I drove. Gerard talked to the guys while I listened and laughed occasionally. As soon was we pulled up in front of the apartment building Gee leaned in to whisper something in my ear.
"Want to drop them off and go to borders?"
I laughed and Gerard told them to get the hell out of the car. I said bye and drove off


As soon were we got there Gerard pulled me to the comic section and pointed to a shelf devoted To Doon Patrol. I grinned up at him. I took one and he leaned to to see what one it was. We stared at each other for moments. Our lips collided for a few blissful seconds until I pulled away.
"Gerard..." I spoke not able to find the words.
"I'm sorry Taylor, I really am" he blushed deeply and I looked away. Temptation to kiss him again was overwhelming. I bought the Comic and we got in the car. The whole ride was awkward. I sighed a few times and each time he looked at me sorrowfully.

Oh shit. I sat in the passenger seat while she tried hard to look at the road and not at me.
"I'm so stupid!" I thought. I knew she had a boy friend and I wondered if thoughts of regret were crossing over her mind. It broke my heart thinking about that. I closed my ears for about a minuet. For a seconded I had believed that she would leave her boyfriend and run away with me. Take to the highway with the guys. Our band was signing with a label. I hadn't told her about it though. She might think the idea of me not having a job and being in a band silly. I sighed. Taylor would never leave the town, her friends and her job for a boy. Thoughts were swimming around my mind and I tried to will them out.
I wanted to break the silence but I had no idea how. I didn't want to bring up the kiss or joke in case she thought I didn't care. I ran my hand through my dark black hair and pulled slightly.
I had no idea what to do.

He ran his hand through his hair and I knew he was thinking deeply about what had happened. So was it. I hated the idea of cheating on Adam even though he hurt me. Pros and cons ran through my head.
He was nice to me this week
He might hurt me again
Gerard was nice
Gerard was unemployed
Gerard was nice and sexy
Adam was good looking and had a great job
I turned my brain off and tried to concentrate on the road and the road only.
I dropped him off and turned up the radio.
"By Taylor" she said sadly
"I'll call you" I winked at him and he brightened.
What the fuck had I just done?
I just told a guy who I recently cheated on my boy friend that I would give him a call.
My mind was in frenzy.
My gut said to dump Adam and go to Gerard. I had no idea which one I should follow.
I sighed and my lips sang along to the tune of metallica song enter sandman. I closed my eyes for a millisecond before remembering I was driving. I swerved and someone from his or her car screamed out
"Watch out asshole" I sighed and kept on driving. A sudden impulse told me to see Gerard again. I swirved again and headed back to his house.
My heart fluttered with excitement.

I had drunk four bottles of beer since she had left. I was pretty wasted. Bob was laughing at me and frank was already on the floor passed out. Ray was attending to him and mikey was hiding in the bedroom. I stumbled around when the door rang and opened it.
"Taylor?" I said shocked.

I stared at him. His eyes were bloodshot and his words were slurred. I spun around and he grabbed my wrist.
"Come in baby" he tried to pull me inside so I punched him in the nose. He looked shocked then fell to the ground motionless.


Hey guys I hoped you like the chapter
Just telling you I'm going away for two weeks starting Friday. I'll post tomorrow and try to on Friday.
Going with sandee if you would like me to send you a post card message me your email.
:)
Sign up to rate and review this story