Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cry All You Want

You never told me what you do for a living.

by 713CemeteryDrive 2 reviews

;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 689 words

0Unrated
Hey this might be my last update for a while I'm going away for a pretty long time
(Two weeks) sorry


I gaped at the man who was lying on the floor groaning. Ray looked at me shocked at Mickey came out to see what was going on.
"Hey taylo...what happened to my brother?"
He spun around at went back into his bedroom. He thought Gerard has passed out because he was drunk.
I knelt down next to him.
"Gerard...I'm sorry wake up." He remained motionless and bob came over to help you.
He kicked Gerard in the side.
"Dude wakes up there's a girl here." Gerard opened his eyes and stood up swaying a little.
He stared me square in the face.
"You punched me in the face." He didn't look too angry. Just annoyed. I took his arm and dragged him in the other room where Mickey wasn't. Then really from being drunk. He passed out in my arms.
Disgusted I leaned him against the wall and went to where the guys were.
"Does he get drunk a lot?" I said sadly.
A chorus of "No, Maybe, yea" rang through the room and I looked down.
"What does he do?" I said and they looked at me.
Ray spoke first.
"He hasn't told you?" he grinned.
"We're in a band." I just stared at him.
"Anyone else have a job? I mean who plays for the apartment." They all looked at me and burst out laughing.
"We get gigs and Mickey works at Barnes and nobles" Bob said. He continued to talk.
"I work with Mickey and frank at the bookstore where he took you. And Ray gives guitar lessons." I just stared at him.
"Gerard is the only on that doesn't have a job in this little clan of yours?" I said. I couldn't believe what was happening. My perfect man was leaning against a dirty wall, drunk out of his mind, and his friends were telling me he slacked off while they all worked to pay for the place he lived.
"He is the lead singer for my chemical romance" Frank said trying to defend him.
"What the hell is that?" I said angrily. "Does he get high and sleep with random girls?"
The guys nodded.
"Oh and that's the name for our band."

I woke up and couldn't remember what had happened. I remembered Seeing Taylor at the front door. Remembered her shocked expression and remembered the punch in the face. I knew I deserved it. I crawled not trusting my legs to the door and heard her talking.
The guys were telling her about the band and...how I got high.
I sighed. "Great" I thought, "Now she knows every flaw about me" I sighed again and decided not to come out and talk to her. I looked down at my shirt and there was throwing up all over it. I felt embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I had been such an ass it caused the girl I love to punch me in the face. I crawled into bed and tears dripped down my face. I hated myself.

The guys and I heard movement coming from Gerard room. Bob stood up.
"I better go check he's still alive" he said and scampered off.
Ray spoke as if he remembered something.
"Gerard's and artist too" he said. He walked up and picked a frame up from what looked like a really old wooden coffee table. He handed it to me. I expected a picture of me and him together laughing at fun station but instead when I turned it over. It was a portrait of me. I was smiling and my hair blew all over my face. I looked up.
"Did he draw this?" I asked. They all nodded.
Frank looked at me.
"That's how much he loves you"


Hey guys
Anyone as I said before I'll be away for a few days so don't forget the story.
If you want me to send you an online postcard just put your email in the reviews and I'll make sure you get on.
:)
Sign up to rate and review this story