Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cry All You Want

im back!

by 713CemeteryDrive 3 reviews

gerard finally relizses what he has to do to stay with her

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 907 words

0Unrated
Hey!
Yes I know your all wondering where the hell I have been for last few months…
Well when I came back from Italy ficwad wasn’t working so I decided that I would just stop writing….
So now I’m back and back in action!

Chapter 8

I sighed and stood up. Checking to make sure I had everything. The framed drawing of me clutched to my heart. The room was silent as I walked slowly to the door…Waiting for Gerard to stop me from leaving his life forever. I turned the doorknob and I heard a slight rustle behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see him. Hair damp, thin black steaks from tears running down his handsome face. His expression was painful to look at I stared him straight in the eyes as if to will him to say something…Anything at all that would make me want to stay he took a few steps towards me and reached out his hand. I shook my head. And left.



When I got home I slouched on the couch depressed and watched a series of depressing movies on TV my eyes fixed on the screen I wasn’t at all taking in the events of the movie. All I could think about is how he hadn’t said anything to me anything at all. Tears dripped down my face steadily my heart already wrenched in two and became broken into a million tiny little pieces, making it hard for me to breathe. I heard the door open and I shot up to see if it was he. And instead it was Adam… And angry expression on his face he took a couple steps towards me and I cringed back at every one.
“Um Hello Adam.’ I said trying to sound as cheerful as I could without being to obvious on how terrified I was of what was going to happen. I saw that although I had no idea of how he could have found out about Gerard. He grabbed me by my shoulders and held me tight as I squirmed away from him as hard as I could. I looked away from him; I couldn’t bear to see how angry he looked. He slapped me twice on the face to make me pay attention.
“You didn’t go to work today…” he spat out. I nodded my eyes large and tear stained.
“Where were you?” he asked and shook my roughly as droplets escaped from my eyes. I couldn’t think of any lie I could tell that he might believe. I mind although scared and shaken struggled to make something up. Just then the doorbell rang. Adam looked up surprised and threw me on the couch.
“Stay there” he growled pointing a threatening finger at me. I nodded and slid slowly down into a more comfortable position. I heard Gerard’s voice at the door and my heart nearly stopped. I stood up without thinking and rushed to where he stood.
“Taylor!” he exclaimed with a grin on his face. It slowly died down when he saw I was crying and there was a large welt on my cheek where Adam had slapped me. He turned slowly to Adam and then back to me.
“Taylor…’ He began. “Did he hurt you.” Terrified of what would happen to me if I said yes I shook my head and began to cry even more.
“So is this Gerard babe?” Adam screamed “This the guy you’ve been cheating on me with?” He grinned down at Gee. Then grabbed me roughly he brought his face to mine and started to kiss hard and it hurt more then I thought it looked like. My eyes shot over to Gee and I saw the pained expression on his face. Similar to the one I saw earlier. I tapped Adam on the shoulder and as soon as he turned to look at him. Gee punched him in the face. Blood poured of Adam’s nose and I screamed and backed away against the wall. Gerard came close to me and touched me face with his finger. Brushing away a lock of dark hair. “I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before.” He murmured.
“I love you,” he said slowly into my ears. I glanced at Adam cowering on the floor. Clutching his broken nose. Gee picked me up and I threw my arms around his neck. He carried me to my bedroom and I saw Adam slowly crawling up the steps to try and fallow us. Gerard slammed the door. And dumped me on the bed. He kissed me tenderly on the neck and I loved every moment of it. He took off his own shirt and I kissed him back on his chest and mouth. I felt it hard against my thigh and I pulled off my own shirt and unbuckled his pants. He sucked at my waist and pulled my pants off. Unzipping his at the same time. His skillful hands snaked down into my underwear and inside me. We both said nothing as he reached down and tore off his own boxers. He kissed my on the mouth as he slowly brought himself into my body. He groaned and I shrieked. Adam was screaming at us to come out or he would call the police. We ignored him and fell asleep in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story