Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Part One

by Chaos_factor_xx 2 reviews

Just read. I'm terrible at summaries. You won't be dissappointed. I promise. Reviews are much appreciated.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 723 words

1Original
Part 1.

Patrick watched Emilie from the corner of his eyes. She was intently watching Toy Story, utterly unaware of how gorgeous she really was. She turned to look at him.

"Do you think Buzz is in the closet?"

He smiled at his best friend, questions like this had ceased to surprise him.

"Nah, I just think he's really metrosexual. Woody though, he's staring at Mr. Potatoe Head pretty sexually."

She laughed as she put her head on his shoulder. It wasn't uncommon to find Patrick and Emilie curled up and cuddling somewhere. 7 years of being best friends and they were still not together. It was obvious to everyone but them that they were perfect for each other. Emilie closed her eyes and let herself feel the warmth of his body next to hers. If there was anywhere in the world she felt she belonged, it was in Patrick's arms. She wondered if he remembered what had happened on this very couch 2 years earlier. It had been a situation like this; them curled up on a couch and watching a movie and they had kissed. It was at that exact moment that she had realized how in love she was with him. Her thoughts, however, were inturrupted by a thumping on the basement stairs behind them.

"Hello Lovebirds!!" Pete exclaimed plopping himself into the plush recliner to the right of Emilie.

"Hey Pete, what exciting news from the outside world have you?" Emilie asked.

"Nothing really. It's dead here, as always" He answered as Joe and Andy came down the steps, Andy carrying a tray of coffee cups.

"We thought you might need some energy if we're going to produce anything half decent today" Andy said, handing out coffee.

"And yes French Vanilla and hot chocolate mix for Emilie" he smiled at her playfully.

The 5 of them had one common obession: music. They had been a band for a year now and Em loved her boys more than anything in the world.

"Thanks. We're gonna need all the energy we can get. Me and Em didn't sleep at all last night" Patrick said

"Oh...and what, preytell, were you doing?" Joe asked suggestivly.

"They were smashing!!....Doing the dirty!!...Knocking boots!!....Playing naked Twiser!!" Pete exclaimed excitedly.

Emilie threw a pillow at him.
"We were watching movies you pervert!"

"Oh is that what you crazy teenagers call it nowadays?" Andy joined in.

Emilie stuck her tongue out at them, a sure sign she knew she'd been defeated.
They sat there, the 5 of them talking and laughing as they always did, until at last, Emilie stood.

"Well, I can't sing one hit wonders in my pajamas" She said, throwing off the blanket and going into the back room in the basement that held some of her clothes, what wasn't in Patrick's room or at her own house anyways. Patrick watched her go, loving the way she could be in pajamas and still look amazing.

"Oh lord, would just make a move already?" Joe said, not taking his eyes off tuning his guitar.

"Are you kidding?! She would shoot me down in a heartbeat! I can hear it now "Patrick, I'm flattered that you feel that way but..." he snorted

"If you don't say something soon, I'm going to--" Pete started

"Going to what exactly?" Emilie cut him off, sitting down to tie her Converses. She wore a simple black tanktop and jeans with holes in both knees. Her dark brown hair hung a bit past her shoulds and she pushed it behind her ear.

"Well gentlemen, shall we proceed with the noisemaking?"
They nodded. Emilie smiled as she turned suddenly to Patrick.

"I never did get my good morning kiss miser"

Patrick gave her a peck on the cheek. This was how they worked. Patrick and Emilie were like Peanut butter and Jelly. They were inseperable. They lived 2 houses down from eachother, so they were always together. The five proceeded to their makeshift "studio" if you could call it that. There was 3 microphones, 4 amps and a drumset, but it was theirs nonetheless. Emilie turned to Pete, Andy and Joe, starting to talk about a song she'd written and they were off. The five of them could play for hours effortlessly. Emilie had the voice of an angel and Patrick could hit a few notes too.
Sign up to rate and review this story