Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Part Two

by Chaos_factor_xx 3 reviews

Just read. Reviews are nice too.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 882 words

0Unrated
Part 2.
They had been playing for a good 6 or 7 hours when Patrick's brother Kevin came running down the stairs, closely followed by Emilie's brother, Cody, who were also inseperable.

"Em, you're not going home tonight." Cody said sternly.

There was a slightly awkward pause as Emilie nodded. Everyone knew why. Just as Emilie turned to Patrick, she found her best friend grinning at her.

"Yeah you can stay." she smiled at him.

"You sure it's alright?"

"It's not like you're not here every other night anyways" Patrick joked as she stole his hat and put it on.

She was the only one who could touch Patrick's hat, let alone put it on.

"Yeah, we're getting outta here. Mom said be good and she'll call you tomorrow." Kevin said before both he and Cody disappeared up the steps.

It was quiet and Emile wished for a distraction so they would stop staring at her like that. So, her dad was drunk again, what else is new? It's not like she wasn't used to him throwing stuff everywhere and trying to beat her and her brothers. It'd always been that way, even before she moved to Glenview.
The silence broke as Pete's cellphone rang.

"Hey sukka!!....really now?...when?...good shit!!...we'll be there...later"
He hung up and smiled at his friends.

"Party at Chris's. It's supposed to be killer."

They needed no more convincing and before long, they were piled in Emilie's 72 Chevelle, dubbed "Trusty Rusty" and arriving at Chris's house on the outskirts of Glenview. They were greeted with loud cheers and drinks when they entered. They soon split up into their usual groups: Andy and Joe heading off towards a heated game of beer pong and Pete heading off towards a large crowd of people. Pete was infamous it seemed. Emilie and Patrick wandered into the kitchen and into the middle of a drinking contest. They were greeted by Josh and Mike, who knew them well enough they would be a good match in the contest.

"Patrick and Em are next...I call it!" Josh yelled, ushering them into seats across from each other.
And it began. Both of them could hold their liquor, but after 36 shots and 3 beers each, they were feeling quite good. They quit the game and stumbled out back to where more people had gathered on the large patio. Emilie could feel the music in her body and she needed to dance. She pulled Patrick close and she felt his eyes on her as they began dancing. She turned to face him, the intensity between them was undenyable. Patrick smiled slightly as Emilie placed her hand on his cheek, giving him that half-hearted smile that made his knees go weak. She pulled him close to her.

"You know I love you Lunchbox." She whispered to him.

"Not as much as I love you" He replied.
Then her cell phone rang. It was her brother, Taylor.

"Hey...Fuck...Where are you now?...Yeah, Chris'...That's fine, call me when you're here." She hung up, her cheeks flushing quickly with color.

"What's wrong?" Patrick asked, knowing the answer wouldn't be good.

"He fucking hit Taylor. Tonight's a bad night Patrick." She said, trying hard to mask the sadness in her voice, but Patrick knew her too well. He hugged her, not sure whether it bothered him more that this had happened, or that he was so sure tonight, he would have had the guts to confess how he really felt about her..

"Awww, Juicebox, hunny, it'll be alright" He said gently as her phone rang again.
They met Taylor outside, Patrick noticing how Emilie was finding it a little hard to walk and how everything spun if he turned his head too quickly. Taylor had a busted lip and a black eye.

"He's pretty bad tonight Emmie, I forgot my cigarettes and I went back and he just snapped." Taylor explained. Emilie just sighed in frustration.

"Fucking asshole" She muttered, lighting a cigarette, as did Patrick.
They all went inside and Taylor was lost instantaniously in the crowd. Patrick could tell Emilie was upset as she threw down a couple more shots. They found Andy, Joe, Pete and some other random kids in the den, all of them on a good buzz and not nearly as drunk as the two of them.

"Taylor told us what happened. Are you alright sweetie?" Andy said, making room for her on the couch.
"No, but I will be." She slurred, the hatered fuming in her mind.
Adreline mixed with the whiskey and she needed to beat the shit out of him. Without a word, she stood and started towards the door, but her boys knew her better than that.
"Emmie, it's not a good idea. You know it too." Pete said gently, grabbing her arm.
"Look, either I'm going alone or you're coming with me. Either way, I'm going!" She said stubbornly. Pete sighed, he knew Emilie was too stubborn and too drunk to back down. He looked to Andy and Joe, who had already started gathering their things.
"Keys love, you're too drunk to even walk straight" Andy said as Emilie plopped them into his hands. And they were off towards Emilie's house, unsure of what was about to happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story