Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Part Three

by Chaos_factor_xx 2 reviews

Patrick was sure he && Emilie knew everything about each other. He's about to find out the biggest secret in Emilie's life.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 1082 words

0Unrated
Part Three.

The ride was awkwardly quiet as they drove to Emilie's. Emilie was constantly biting her lip in the front seat and when they reached her house, she turned to them.

"You guys wait here. I'll be out. I...I don't want you to see him like this." She said, giving them a reassuring smile.
"Fuck and no! If you're going in, it's with one of us." Pete said instantly.
"It's...it's not safe for you guys. He's pretty bad tonight and I don't--"
"Either I go in with you or you're not going in." Patrick said sternly from behind her. She sighed.
"Fine."
She bolted from the car and into her house. As soon as Patrick shut the door, he could hear Emilie screaming drunkenly at her father.
"THE FUCK dad? The hell is your fucking problem!! You're a real sick sonofabitch to hit your kid you drunken asshole!"
"Don't talk to me like that you little whore! The only reason you're here is because your mother didn't want to deal with you.You're a nothing! You hear me?! A nothing!!" Her father bellowed, throwing something.
Patrick paused in the living room.
"Don't you ever hit them again. I swear, if you touch my brothers again, I'll fucking kill you!!" She said, almost hysterical now. It was then that Patrick heard table meet skin. He rushed in to find Emilie on the floor, her father standing over her, fists clenched.
"Bitch, this is my house! I own you. You and your pathetic brothers!" He growled, grabbing her by her hair and yanking her upright.
"HEY!! DON'T TOUCH HER!" Patrick yelled suddenly, a panic setting in. Her father dropped Emilie, who curled into a ball, sobbing, hysterical and drunk.
Pete burst through the door, followed by Andy and Joe. Emilie's father turned to the sobbing girl.
"I'm not done with you."
He turned and pushed his way through they boys, slamming the door shut. Joe rushed to Emilie, dropping next to her on the floor and wrapping his arms around her as enormous sobs shook her.
"Emmmie, baby, it's okay. He's gone now." He whispered as Patrick, Pete and Andy stood there, fists clenched in anger and shock.
"I'm so sorry for that. You guys shouldn't have to see that." Emilie stood, wiping her eyes and touching her head tenderly. There was a large bump that was bleeding. Patrick immediatly put a towel on it as they sat in the kitchen.
"You shouldn't be sorry sunshine. You didn't do anything wrong." Andy said softy. Patrick looked at Emilie.
"That's not the worst he's been is it?" He said, taking her hand. She shook her head, her eyes filling with an impenterable sadness.
"He...he wants us out by the end of the month. Cody, Zach and Taylor are all staying somewhere and I don't want to go back to California to live with my mom's and--"
"Stay with me" Patrick inturrupted. Emilie looked at him.
"Patrick..I could never expect your mom to just take me in and...I just couldn't..."she trailed off.
"Why not? Mom loves you and so does Kevin, you're already there everyday anyways." he argued.
"We'll see" she yawned.
Pete stood, taking her chin in his hand.
"Emmie...if you ever need any of us, we're always here for you."
Emilie stood and hugged them all, happy that she had her boys when everything else crumbled.
"I love you boys so much, I don't know what I would do without you."
Andy looked at his phone. 3:37 am.
"Well, it's almost 4 in the morning and I'm a bit too tired, so I'll be leaving now."
"How're you getting home? It's a five mile walk to your house." Emilie said, half asleep, half drunk. Andy smiled at her. Typical Emilie, she could be dying and she'd still put everyone else first. She had a bruise on her head the size of an orange and a shitty dad, but here she was, making sure he was okay.
"I'll walk, Don't even worry about it." he reassured her.
"I'm going with him, if that helps" Joe chimed in.
"No, it doesn't help. You're taking Trusty Rusty. Just bring the car back tomorrow...and take Pete home too. He's not walking either" Emilie said, her words slurring badly as she gave Andy the keys. They bid Patrick and Emilie goodnight.
Emilie turned to Patrick as they stumbled down the 10 yards to his house.
"You still drunk?"
"Oh yeah. You?"
"Very much so"
They walked inside his house and up the stairs to his room, where Emilie threw herself onto his bed. She watched the room spin as the comforting feeling of being drunk took over her. Patrick turned on the TV and crawled behind her in bed, wrapping his arms around her. She turned to look at him, so that their faces were inches away. Patrick felt a tingle crawl down his spine as he imagined kissing her again.
"Thanks for saving me back there"
"No thanks needed, Your dad's a twisted man."
"You don't even know the half of it" she muttered, a deep sadness encasing her face. Something bad had happened, the feeling punched Patrick in the gut.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He said, his voice becoming worried and serious.
"Nothing, don't worry about it." she said quickly, her voice becoming panicky.
"What happened? Emmie...sweetie...tell me." He said, forcing her to look at him and watching as her eyes began watering. She buried herself into him, sobbing for the second time that night.
"He raped me" she whispered.
Patrick's world spun. He held her tighter as sobs shook her body violently. Anger, shock and panic swirled through him in waves.
"What?! When?! Why didn't you tell me? Who knows?" He said, finding alcohol having a grip on his tongue.
"I was 13. He was drunk and I was the only one home. I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell anyone. I just didn't know how." She looked at him, her hazel eyes screaming with pain and fear.
"Oh hunny...I'm so sorry." was all Patrick could say as she put her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat, like she'd done so many times before. She laid there, letting sleep over come her, relieved to have shared her terrible secret after so long.



Writer's Note:
Thanks for all the reviews!! I promise to have Part Four up as soon as I'm finished it!!
Sign up to rate and review this story