Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The room

The beginning

by Leftout101 1 review

Edward is trapped somewhere unknown,but someone else is there and is not a good thing. Ed/Roy, for future reference. Please review.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-12-12 - Updated: 2005-12-13 - 310 words

-1Illiterate
Edward was lying in the bath. The warmth of the water was intense.

He looked around the room. It was almost pure white but at the top of the wall it had a black flowery trim. And the sink had been painted pink.

He dunked his head under the water closing his eyes and he felt something. Not something real, but something horrible indeed. He opened his eyes and with shock sucked in water.

Bursting out of the water he gasped even more so.

The room was dark and he couldn't see anything but he could smell some strong odor. It smell almost like something a man would where on a date.

Panicking, he shouted, "Is anyone in here? What do you want with me?"

He rolled out of the tub, he was still completely naked.

He couldn't see a thing, not even what was in his front of his face.

"What the hell?" he asked into the darkness.

He tried desperately to find something on the ground. There was nothing.

"Somebody help!!" he shouted.

He scrambled around, the ground was hard and damp from himself, no doubt.

He finally reached the wall and felt around on it. There was nothing, not even a light switch.

"Sorry old chum, but you'll have to do this by yourself. No light, nothing." Said a strange voice.

"Who the hell are you?" Ed shouted in the direction he heard the voice. "What do you want?"

"I want you to know how it feels to be left in the dark." The voice proclaimed.

"I don't understand!!" Edward shouted.

"You will." The voice said in a hiss.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain that pierced Ed's side. "Ahhh..." he shouted as he landed on the ground.

He could hear the breaking of some object. Then there was something that hit him strait between the eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story