Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Clandestine

=One= My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

by XkissmeXkillmeX 3 reviews

Pete has loved the same girl for three years, but she dosen't seem to notice, even though they've been dating,no matter how many songs he writes for her or things he buys her she dosen't seem to ca...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 783 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Pete!" Here we go. "PETE!" More screams from fans, sometimes I loved it, today it pissed me the fuck off. Did they not see my hood up? That usually ment fuck off. They weren't the only ones yelling my name though, my manager and half the band was coming after me, everyone but her, the one that really mattered. I walked at a steady pace towards my car. There was only one voice that would make me stop, but she wasn't going to bother. I opened the car door, getting in and slamming the key into the ignition. I blared the stereo to block out all other sound and closed my eye, reclining the seat. I give her three years, the three best years of my entire life and all she gives me is a something amazing I can't share with the rest of humanity. I've written so many songs about her, telling her how I feel. She acts as if it's nothing. My fame, my love, it all means nothing. She knows I care...she cares...but she acts as if she dosen't. Only the band knows that were even togeather. Kylie....god even her name is amazing. She's beautiful, a talented writer, great sense of style...she's never afraid to speak her mind or stand up for herself. No matter how hard I try I can never keep her off my mind, the only problom is her choice to keep us a secret. I want to shout from the rooftops and she wants to stay inside the hotel room and hide.
Eventually Patrick tapped on my car window. I still wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone, but I shut off the car and got out. "You going to be ok?" He posed the question and I didn't answer. I put up my hood once more and stalked back into the photoshoot I had stormed out of.
Of course she was still there,sitting in the back. She rolled her eyes at me as I came back in. She knew she was the reason I left in the first place. I finished the shoot and headed out, she tagged slightly behind me, but not close enough that anyone would know we ment anything to each other. I was done with this, it was getting rediculous. I got into my car and she got into hers, I drove to my house and she did as well.
We both parked in the driveway and went inside, as soon as the door was closed she pressed her body against mine.
"I missed you." She whispered, kissing me, and of course I let her.
"You seemed fine over there all by yourself. If you would just let me tell-"
"No!" She cut me off. "This is ours, and only ours to know about."
I choked back my argument and kissed her. I let her pull me over to the sofa and I lay on top of her, kissing her neck, letting her hands wander.
"That's all this is isn't it?" I stopped to look in her eyes, that was all the answer I needed. I was nothing more to her then something to fuck with, quite literally.
"Stop talking baby, you're hotter when you don't open your mouth." She whispered, pulling me closer and kissing me again, this time I pulled away and got up. I walked to my door and opened it.
"Get out." I said with great difficulty, every part of me wanted me back on that sofa.
"You're making a mistake. We both know you can't live without me." She smirked,walking out the door.
"I can't live with you either." I whispered, shutting the door behind her. I layed on the sofa, tears falling from my eyes. Fuck. I already missed her. I needed her back, I got up and opened my door, but of course she was already gone.
I got my cell out of my pocket and dialed her number. She picked up and within a few minutes was knocking on my door. This time she pulled me upstairs, into my bedroom, and onto my bed. She kissed me, removing my shirt with little difficulty. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be, this was all it ever was, but I could do nothing to make it anymore then what it was.
She unbuttoned my jeans and lifted her skirt, another night, I'm still nothing more then a good fuck to her.
I still remember what she said, she stopped in my doorway and looked back at me.
"If you ever tell anyone about us...you'll never see me again..." Then she turned and walked out...again.
Sign up to rate and review this story