Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Clandestine

=Two= Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers

by XkissmeXkillmeX 3 reviews

Pete has loved the same girl for three years, but she dosen't seem to notice, even though they've been dating,no matter how many songs he writes for her or things he buys her she dosen't seem to ca...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 1121 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the morning after she left with a decision to make. I could be a prick or a gentleman. I wouldn't really decide until I got to arena. She was backstage, I caught her eye before walking onstage and winked, until then I don't think she suspected a thing.
I had made up my mind. I got up to the MIC and said the four words that would damn me.
"I love you Kylie." I said with a small smirk playing on my lips. "I am in love with Kylie Snyder, and there's nothing she can do about it." I openly smiled at that point. It was so stupid, I sounded like an idiot. "We've been going out for over three years, and I wrote this song for her." We started playing a song I wrote a few days ago, some emo garbage, most of which I didn't believe, it just made me feel so good.
The end of the show came like all of them do and I walked behind stage, she was gone, of course. My heart was heavy but I knew I had to do it. I wasn't a toy.
I drove all the way home in peace, but when I got there all hell had broken loose. All my first floor windows in the front were broken, and my door was open. Shit.
I walked right in, I know who was behind it, maybe she was still here. Even though I knew her car wasn't. I made my way into the kitchen when someones fist came in contact with my face.
"What the fu-" I ducked as they swung again. This guy must have been at least twice my size. So beind the rational I normaly wasn't I ran towards my bedroom. He was following, I looked around quickly for something, anything. I picked up one of the glass frames off my walls, it was heavy enough, as he got closer I swung the frame with every bit of strength I had. I must have been one lucky son of a bitch because the frame connected with his head and knocked him out, his body slumping against the wall.
I got the fuck out of there, I got into my car and pulled out my cell, calling the police and the guy, both of which arived around the same time. I stayed in my car, sitting half in half out, the door open, so I could answer several questions from both parties. When they seemed satisfied, I decided I needed to take a walk. It was then I noticed the crowd of people around the entrence of my driveway. She was there to, but as soon as I saw her, tears streaming down her cheeks, she ran. I decided not to follow, I knew the bruise forming on my jaw was her fault. She was nothing but trouble, but I loved her still. Something told me there was more to this story then I could ever imagine. Something greater screamed inside of me that she was trapped and that she needed me. I could have sworn that was just my ego thinking of some heroic situation I could be in, but I followed the instinct.
I called her cell phone and when she didn't answer I kept calling eventually she picked up.
"Pete...we can't talk." She mumbled, I had to strain to hear her.
"Yes we can. You're the one doing this, you can stop it! Why did you send that guy to my house?" I demanded.
"I didn't.You don't understand, I asked you not to say anything to protect you, not to be a bitch."
"Could have fooled me. Who was that guy? Why did you have to protect me?" I was asking alot at once, I didn't want to give her time to hang up.
"He's...I guess my boyfriend, it just...wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to be with you, after we met and you asked me to start going to diffrent things with you... I had him-...I had Toby convinced that I was your assistant. I went with it, I just couldn't have you saying anything...and him finding out. You did anyway though." She stopped, almost in tears, my heart begged to be there to comfort her but I couldn't.
"Why didn't you just leave?"
"I couldn't... I wanted to. He dosen't let me, I don't have friends, I don't go to hang out. I'm was stuck in this house until I went to the store that day and met you, I came up with excuses to go to random places, to keep meeting you. Then he thought I had a job with you. Thats why I kept asking you to borrow money..." She stumbled over her words. She used to borrow money for all sorts of things, car payments, she told me once she was loosing her house. The whole time I was funding this asshole.
"Do you love him?" I whispered, it wasn't really the question I wanted to ask, but It would work.
"No...I love you, but I kinda screwed that up didn't I?" She was crying, but trying to hide it from her voice.
"No you didn't...he's in prison...you're safe." After the cops showed up at my place they assured me it was pretty much a shut case.
"Haven't you been watching the news? He's out, he got away."
"How the hell did that happen?"
"They're not really saying exactly how, just that the cop taking him in did a shitty job of doing so." She was scared.
"Where are you? You can't go home, he'll find you." She was stupid if she was still home.
"No, I need to stay home, he'll come back soon, he'll want to talk about what I did." She whispered and her phone cut off.
"Fuck!" I swore under my breath. I wish I knew where she lived, now I know why she never told me. I was scared for her, and part of me felt like this was all my fault. Now Toby was either going after her, or me.
I sat in my living room, two cop cars surrounding my house, all the doors locked. I felt like I was in prison. The guys stayed over, not really saying it, but they were there to look after me too. I didn't mind. They were all upstair sleeping, I couldn't sleep, I missed her. I prayed that she was ok, I needed to find her, help her, hold her again.
It was almost 3am when I got a call from her cell phone. The voice that answered me back, was not hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story