Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Clandestine

=Three= The Pros And Cons Of Breathing

by XkissmeXkillmeX 2 reviews

Pete has loved the same girl for three years, but she dosen't seem to notice, even though they've been dating,no matter how many songs he writes for her or things he buys her she dosen't seem to ca...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-10-26 - 1036 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So this is the son of a bitch that she's been cheating with? Pretty boy...from the t.v." I wasn't sure if he was talking to me specifically or not, so I assumed that he was.
"You better not hurt her.." I threatened but he even knew it was empty, what happened earlier was pure luck and both of us knew that.
After a short laugh he spoke again. "She's mine you know...She should have told you that." His voice made my skin crawl. I had to get her out of there.
"Why did you call?" He wanted something.
"In an hour... call the cops away from your door step, I have a present for you."
"Why the hell should I trust you?" He had to be fucking kidding.
"To proove my point. If you don't... I kill her." I thought about telling the cops... but that had as many flaws as what he was telling me. I decided to go with it. We ended the conversation there and an hour later I told the cops I saw someone darting through the woods behind my house. Being the idiots I figured them to be, their tierd minds told them that they should all go to that spot to search. The only thing that reasured me was the fact that the guys were right upstairs if I needed to yell for them.
I almost fell asleep on the sofa when I heard a faint tapping on my door, and seconds later tires squeeling out of my driveway. I immidiately bolted to my door and looked out the window. Holy shit.
I opened the door and found Kylie crumpled in a ball on my pourch with nothing but a bedsheet wrapped around her. What kind of a fucking point was he trying to make. I immidiately took Kyle into the house and sent the cops in the direction I saw the car go in. The only thing Kylie told me was to not tell that cops that she was there, this time I listened to her and kept my mouth shut. Kylie was drifting in and out of sleep on coniousness, I couldn't tell. I prayed she would be okay. I took her upstairs to my bedroom, because it was the only one currently unocupied and lay her down on the bed. I dug through my closet and pulled out a pair of my pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. I quickly changed her into those and lay next to her, pulling my comforter around her, she was still shivering.
After awhile I just lay there holding her, she opened her eyes a few times but I still waited. I didn't sleep all night. She woke up the next morning and stayed awake. The first thing she told me was that she needed to go home. To him.
"No...I'm not letting you." She still lay in bed but she made it clear that she had to go.
"I have to. He'll kill you... I can't stay here... I don't have anything here. I'm not worth your time." That was the point he was trying to proove, no matter what, she was going to come back.
"This is what he wants you to do, keep coming back, you need to stop...baby...please." I was crying, not really caring what she thought of me because of it. I loved her to much to let her get destroyed by that monster she told me loved her.
"Pete... I love you but-"
"If you love me then stay..." I begged.
"Pete... there's alot that you don't know... You'll hate me..and want me to go.." She was talking slower, her phrases broken and spaced akwardly, she was hiding something, something big.
"You already want to go, so even if it does make me want you to leave...you'll win." I pointed out. Her mind seemed to work it out and she stared at me, with those beautiful eyes and whispered, so softly, so beautifully.
"I- I'm pregnant..."
"Whose-?" She inturupted.
"Your's."
"You're sure?"
"Yeah... I don't want to get into it...but I'm sure." I didn't know how she could be so sure but I trusted her, one look in her eyes and I knew she was telling me the truth.
"I still love you, and this is more of a reason then ever for me to beg you to stay." I paused,pulling her closer to me and kissing her head softly. "Does he know?"
"Yes." She said weakly. "He tried to....." She was crying so hard at that point. "He knew it was yours so he tried..." I got the idea, he tried to kill MY child... I was going to find him and murder him.
"Shh...it's okay babe...you don't have to say it." I whispered. There was a knock at my door and it opened. He looked at me and then her.
"She's not supposed to be here...do the fucking cops know she's here...she can tell them where he is...PETE!..." The idiot was caught between a million diffrent fragments of advice, I got out of bed after kissing Kylie again and led him back out into the hallway and shut the door, I would fill him in and then he could tell the other.
"Look...Andy..." I started the story and when I finished he just stared at me for a moment before speaking.
"She has to tell you where he is... They have to get this fucking asshole.You have a kid to worry about now." He had a point. I went back into my room, she was still lying where I had left her.
I lay next to her, quiet for a few moments. "Kylie. Hon. You have to tell me where he is." I had no intention of telling the police, I was going to find this fucker myself. "It's my job to protect you, and my child." I whispered again, running my fingers through her hair. She still hadn't spoken I waited for at least ten minutes, laying with her, her not looking at me. Then she spoke. An address and that was all I really needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story