Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > primal innocence

dreams of the impossible

by Yati 0 reviews

[#13] Shinn dreams of the ones he has lost.

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Shinn Asuka, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 200 words

0Unrated
Stellar is laughing as she plays along the water's edge. She is dancing among the rocks, caught in a game with the waves that only she understands, and Shinn is content to let her be. The spray of the ocean glistens on her hair, on her bare arms and feet, and she's radiant, absolutely beautiful. Stellar's laughter is warm and comforting, and Shinn allows it to envelope him as he basks in the afternoon sun.

Stellar splashes back to his side, holding out her hands for his. Shinn takes them, letting her pull him to his feet. She leads him to the woods and suddenly he's standing alone beneath the trees and the shade is soft and gentle and a little bit like Stellar's smiles. He hears Mayu calling out to him (/come find me; you're It this time!/), her voice clear and high. He can see his mother arranging the paper plates and cups on the tablecloth spread on the grass, playfully scolding his father as he almost burns the second piece of meat on the grill.

Shinn wakes up to the sound of Minerva's alarms. He wonders, dimly, how it would feel to lie down and sleep forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story