Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > primal innocence

lost, in order to become precious

by Yati 0 reviews

[#48] Mayu thinks that Shinn is a great older brother.

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Shinn Asuka, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 200 words

0Unrated
Shinn was an awesome older brother, Mayu had often thought. Even so, it had never occurred to her to tell that to Shinn, because Shinn could be such an idiot too, at times. Shinn doted on her: he played with her, he helped her with her homework, and he sometimes did her chores for her even though she never asked him to. Of course they fought, and they fought over awfully silly things too, like when Shinn had told her that he thought that pink was a really girly colour for a cellphone and how he refused to have his pictures taken using said phone's camera, or like when Shinn never ever seemed to get off the computer when she wanted to use it. Their fights, however, were usually over within moments, and Shinn would shuffle his feet and try to apologise, but Mayu would just hug him and they'd both laugh instead.

Shinn was a great brother. Mayu often felt terribly smug when her friends told her how they wished they got along with their siblings as well as she did with Shinn.

Mayu loved Shinn. Of course, it had never occurred to her to tell him that either.
Sign up to rate and review this story