Categories > Original > Fantasy > Tenaheru

Story of the Year Part. 2

by danizzlesnizzle 0 reviews

The other four join Daniel and receive their weapons.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 985 words

0Unrated
Tenaheru

We ran into the basement of the restaurant. Then we started running to the other end of the basement, when we were stopped by a man in a suit. He clicked his tongue a couple of times

Man
"This will not do. You are not supposed to be here."
Daniel
"Who the hell are you?"

Chapter 2
Story of the Year Part. 2

Man
"I am a scout. As were the two demons you just killed. None of that matters though. Now that you're here I will have to kill you. Sorry, but I cannot allow anyone to enter the Tenaheru."
Daniel
"Are you with those demons?"
Uncle Lloyd
"He is a fallen angel. Let me handle him, you do not have the skills, nor are you strong enough yet to defeat him."

He jumped at the man.

Uncle Lloyd
"Your soul is lost, repent now!!!!"

He put his hand on the fallen angels head and light filled the room. The fallen angel disappeared. Uncle Lloyd fell to his knees.

Uncle Lloyd
"I am just not strong enough to keep this up. No matter, four others have been chosen to assist you."
Daniel
"What do you mean?"
Uncle Lloyd
"They were chosen by God to help you cleanse the Tenaheru."
Daniel
"Cleanse?"
Uncle Lloyd
"Yes. You see, their is a place between Heaven and hell called the Tenaheru. It is where fallen angels are sent, with the exception of satan, who rules over hell. Since satan is not allowed to interfere in earthly affairs, or send any sort of minions their, he has been rejecting souls. The rejected souls are then stuck in the Tenaheru with fallen angels. satan did this purposely so that eventually they would have an army, knowing that the fallen angels would be smart enough to realize that they might have a chance at taking earth. God realized this and selected the Kinder family out of Germany to forge a mighty sword and enter the Tenaheru and destroy the whole lot of fallen angels and rejected souls. One person of the family would be selected to wield this sword. Then they would be joined by four other selected individuals. They did this for 800 years. Every four generations. Now the way we get demons, is because rejected souls sell theirselves to the fallen angels, in return they were supposed to be accepted into Heaven. Obviously the fallen angels were deceiving them, and instead turned them into demons, which were more powerful than the previous form they were in. Then, as demons, they join the fallen angels. So that is why you must cleanse the Tenaheru."
Daniel
"So just who are the four that are going to help me, and how?"
Uncle Lloyd
"Well here they are now."

My friends Allison and Lucas, and my sister Jaimie walked into the room.

Daniel
"What the hell? Seriously?"
Uncle Lloyd
"Yes, you are lucky indeed to get a group of people you know help you."

Then a very beautiful woman entered the room. She had long black hair, large breasts, and a nice ass. I walked over to her.

Daniel
"What is such a fine lady doing here? I think I can find a more private place for us."

I said while staring at her breasts. She pushed me down.

Woman
"I don't mess with teenagers."
Lucas
"Yah, nice moves."
Jaimie
"You're a darryl.
Allison
"Not much of a player."
Uncle Lloyd
"Ahhhh, Lacey."
Lacey
"Yes, I realize I should have been here sooner, but I don't care. So who is the one with the sword."
Uncle Lloyd
"The kid you just pushed down."
Lacey
"You're kidding right?"
Uncle Lloyd
"Yes, I know. I'm surprised he picked a 15 year old. Their is also a 16 and a 17 year old girl. That guy over their is 21 though, which is about right."
Lacey
"Well I guess this will be even more of a challenge than the last time."
Daniel
"Ok, why does confusing shit happen every 5 seconds."
Uncle Lloyd
"This is Lacey. Basically she is a guide, although she is pretty dangerous herself. She is going to go with you and explain things. The other 3 already have been told what you've been told, but they do not have weapons of any sort."

He walked over to Jaimie.

Uncle Lloyd
"You will get my powers."

Uncle Lloyd
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Uncle Lloyd yelled in pain. He started breathing very heavily.

Uncle Lloyd
"There. No more fighting for me. What a relief. Oh yeah right, ummm, ask Lacey about how to use it when you crossover."

Then Lacey walked over to to Lucas and gave him a large bow.

Lacey
"This will be your weapon, and don't worry using it properly will come natural."

Then she walked over to Alli and handed her a sword similar to mine.

Lacey
"Yes I know, an girl with a sword is strange. Well you won't be thinking that when it saves your life. Anyways, this sword is nearly identical to Daniel's sword, except in its power. His was meant to destroy, yours is meant to save. Like his, you have to name it for it to work."
Allison
"Does Flyleaf sound like a good name? It is my favorite band"

The sword all of a sudden grew to twice its original size, and was blue and black all along the length of the sword, including the hilt.

Lucas
"That's badass."
Daniel
"You think that's badass, look at mine."

I drew my sword, and nothing happened.

Daniel
"What the hell?"
Uncle Lloyd
"You have to say its name everytime from now on."
Daniel
"Ok. Atreyu."

The sword transformed to its larger red and black form.

Lucas
"Badass, indeed."
Daniel
"It's funny how many band references their are. Damn good bands at that."

Uncle Lloyd butted in

Uncle Lloyd
"It is time for you to get going. We cannot afford to waste anymore time."
Daniel
"Then lets go."
Sign up to rate and review this story