Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Midnight Whisper

You Know What I Wanna Do?

by darkbeauty 1 review

Her parents died, she moved in with her sister, she falls in love with the singer of My Chemical Romance, and you know what else, shes looking for adventure

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1096 words - Complete

0Unrated
"It's not what I want!" Bianca whined.
"You know you're gonna have to get used to not always getting what you want. This isn't Hollywood rockstar." Jillian told her.
"You know this really sucks. One day everything is completely wonderful, and now everything is shit." She huffed as she slid down onto the bench outside of Vacant.
Bianca was the typical Hollywood get what you want type of girl. But of course, she didn't like the whole "Preppy" type of style that was so often sported. She went more to the "punk rock" type of dress. And she didn't like normal hair colors either. As of late, her hair was pink, with blue highlights, layered with bangs.
She blew her bangs out of her face. "I really wish I was back there. I really do miss all of my friends."
"Well maybe sometime soon, when you get a break you can go back to see them."
Since her parents died, Bianca had chose to move back to New Jersey to stay with her sister. Who was also married to Bob Bryar, yes of My Chemical Romance. She was young, only in her late 20's. As for Bianca, she was only 22. She was still so young, and had so much to learn. And she wasn't learning anytime soon. The only thing that she had on her mind really since she got here was Gerard Way. One of Bob's best friends, as well as band mate. Gerard was gorgeous. He had jet black short hair, and deep hazel eyes that you could just get lost in. She'd been in love with him since she'd first seen them on that magazine cover of Rolling Stones. God, if only he would notice her. He's lately been in to alot of drugs though, alcohol, weed. You name it, he's probably done it. Just as she came out of her thoughts, Gerard was sitting right next to her. He was just sitting and staring at her. For God sakes, did she have something on her face or was he completely stoned off his ass again.
"Erm, hey Gerard. What's up?" I said kind of bothered.
"Ah, nothing! Just admiring the lovely...view." He said his speech slurring. I look down and notice that my tube top was sliding down, exposing more of my breast than it should have been.
"GERARD YOU'RE SUCH A PIG!" I said and smacked him. "Are you drunk again? Gerard, you know how much I hate that you drink."
"Bianca, it's nothing. Actually ever since Amiee left I haven't been able to think straight, and get on with my life. God, she took all of me with her." Gerard said with a tear in his eye.
"Oh, what am I going to do with you baby doll?"
"How about taking me home and getting in to bed with me?"
"Excuse me?" I asked pretty shocked. "Do you think I'm some kind of whore?"
"No no, I didn't mean it like that. I meant, come and lay with me. Keep me company, while this alcohol wears off."
I just sat there looking at Gerard like a dumbfound idiot. He was asking me to keep him company? Out of all people me? My heart was racing and my mouth became sort of dry. I didn't know whether to say yes or to say no. As I was lost in my thoughts, Jillian came out of Vancant. 6 bags in tow. "Geez Ji, buy enough clothes?"
"Actually, it's all clothes, shoes to match, and jewlery. You know how I am if I don't have something to match everything. Talk about OCD."
I looked at her and laughed. God I loved this girl so much. My sister and my best friend. I don't know what I would have done without her. I got up and walked over to her, and Gerard followed. I looked over at him then at her. I gave her the look that meant "He's drunk" and giggled at the way he was stumbling around. "Maybe we should head home. I'm beat, and I really could use a nice long bath." Ji said, trying not to giggle more at Gerard.
"Yeah, I think that would be the best thing to do. Gerard we're leaving. And you are not drinking anything else today." I said sternly.
"Bi, you can't tell me what to do." He said, coming up to my face. "But you can do what you want to me." He whispered in my ear. I could feel my face getting hot, and turning red. Jillian must have saw me because she began tugging on my arm, to start heading to the car.
"So what got you all hot and bothered back there?" She asked when we were a few feet ahead of a stumbling Gerard.
"Oh nothing. I was just thinking about Derek again. How much I miss him, and what use to go on between us." I said kicking a rock.
"Bibo, you have to get over him. He wasn't worth it, and all he did was hurt you in the end. He slept with our cousin. He's scum." She said putting her arm around my waist for reasurrance.
We got into my jet black Ferrari and headed for home. God I loved this car, it had everything that I've wanted in a car ever since I first got in to them. I'm really no girly girl. I love getting myself dirty with fixing a car. I just love the feeling of going fast, and knowing I'm the one in control of how fast I go and where I'm headed. I'm one of those girls who will just jump in to the car, and just drive, with no destination in mind. "You know what I want to do?" I said to Ji, who was attempting to keep her hair from flying all over the place.
"What do you want to do?" She asked.
"Road trip. Just me, you and the guys. All over the US. I mean I know that My Chemical Romance does that anyway, but think about it, they don't really have the time to be "tourists", they either have to stay in their hotel room, or they're driving around on the tour bus."
She looked at me with a quizzical eye. "And how do you plan on keeping them from getting malled by fans, wherever we go?"
"I don't know. But I'll figure that out, when we decide to do it." She said pulling in to the driveway of their little town house on the beach.
Sign up to rate and review this story