Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Midnight Whisper

I Didn't Mean For It To Go This Way

by darkbeauty 1 review

=]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1034 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bianca walked in to the house. "Jericho I'm home!" She yelled, and her little husky puppy appeared at the top of the stairs. "Come here baby." She said clapping her hands on her thighs.
"Gah, that dog is going to be the death of me one of these days." Ji said sneezing. She was highly allergic to dogs, but couldn't tell her sister no to not let her keep her 18 week pup. "I'll be up in my room if you two need me. Gerard you're favorite thing is in the fridge. But don't eat it all! I'm not buying you it again. For awhile." She said as she hit the top of the stairs, and went into her room shutting the door behind you.
"So what do you want to do Gerard? Should I take you up on that offer you made at the mall?" I said looking at him.
"It's up to you." He said heading towards his room down in the basement.
I never understood why he liked the basement so much. It was moldy and stuffy, and nonetheless, cold. I followed him down the creaking stairs, to the little place that he accommodated and made "his room". He had drawings everywhere, and they were so good. I never understood why he never had anyone look at them. I still remember that night where he let me look at it the first time, execpt he stopped me halfway through and never told me why. I never pressed the issue. I sat down next to him, and watched him draw. He had something on his mind, but for once I couldn't figure it out. He stopped drawing and looked at me. His eyes were sad.
"Oh Gerard. You're thinking about her again. Stop and let go. She hurt you so bad, and she's the reason why you're into everything you are." I shifted on the bed so I could better look at him.
"I know, it's just I was so in love with her, and I think I've finally moved on, and it scares me." He said looking in to my eyes.
"Well that's good Gerard. Now just keep on going." The next thing I knew I felt his lips on mine, crushing mine to be exact. His tongue was expecting an entrance in to my mouth. I opened my mouth a little and let his tongue slide in. Exploring it. I started kissing him back, and things started getting heavy. He pushed me down on to the bed, and got on top of me. I could hear the papers that were on his bed getting crumpled, but he didn't seem to care. I felt his hand slide my shirt and on to my breast. He started to massage my breast and then took his hand out. He stopped kissing me, and looked at me, his hair was all tossled.
"Do you really want to do this?" He said looking at me with a concerned look.
"Gerard I've wanted you since the day I saw you." And with that his mouth was back on mine, like a hunger, he had to have it.
He slowly took my shirt off and my bra and put it on the floor. He took my breast into his hand and started to play with it, pinching my nipple every once in awhile, recieveing a gasp from my mouth. He took off this shirt and then his pants, he was only left in his boxers. I could see his erection, and he seemed pretty into this. I reached over and pulled him closer to me, but he held back. He slid his hand over my stomach and down to my skirt. He slowly slid it down my legs, taking my fishnet and thong with it. He stood there staring at my body, taking it all in.
"Bi, you're so gorgeous." I blushed, and his mouth was back on mine. I could now feel his erection on my clit. I wanted him so bad and was aching for it. And he knew. Finally his boxers were removed and on the floor. My hand immediately went on his erection. It was so warm and hard, I don't know how much longer I can take not having him inside me. I put my mouth over the head of his erection, and began to lick it. It was already precumming, and he was really excited. "Bianca." My name escaped his mouth, just as he was on the verge of cumming.
"MM not yet baby. We still got a long way to go." I said smiling at him. But according to him he didn't want to wait that long. He grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed, kissing me hard and hungrily. Rubbing my clit making me moan with pleasure. "Gerard, oh god, don't stop." Was all that escaped my mouth before I felt him plunge in to me. He was gentle at first, but with each thrust he went harder. "Gerard. Oh Gerard." Escaped from my mouth as I orgasmed so hard my whole body shook. He looked at me, with those beautiful hazel eyes. I got lost in them at that very moment.
"Baby, I'm about to cum." Was the last thing I heard him say before he emptied himself inside me. "Oh God."
"You're saying oh God, that was the first time I had sex in over 2 years." I said looking at him. She felt like something was wrong. And she usually had a knack for those things. If something was bothering someone. She'd guess it. "Gerard look at me."
He looked at me apologetically. "Bi, I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen. Look I like you, I do alot, it just scares me. I can't do this." he said as he was getting dressed.
"I know. I'm sorry as well." I grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around me, then looked down at the floor.
"I shouldn't have let it gotten this far." He said grabbing his jacket and ciggarettes and going up the stairs and heading out the door.
"So what now?" I said outloud, and fell back on to his bed, passing out.
Sign up to rate and review this story