Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

What The Fuck Did You Do Now?

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Gerard and Rachel realize they have a little problem with when they're going to tell their friends...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 2109 words - Complete

0Unrated
Next chapter, not very good. But i promise the next chapter will be better and more exciting!
Don't forget to rate and review...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14-

I sat in the middle of my room alone. Bored shitless.

I sighed loudly and moaned in frustration.

I heard my phone ring and knew it was one of my friends. I leapt towards it so my parents wouldn't hear the vibrating sound it made against my bedside table.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice hushed.

"Hello, lover." Gerard said seductively.

"Gerard! You can't call me! I could get in trouble!" I hissed, walking towards my door and making sure it was shut properly.

"That's the fun about it." Gerard giggled.

I shook my head as I sat on my bed and laid back, staring at the ceiling.

"So where are you? You sound like you're somewhere quiet. Your house isn't quite normally." I asked quietly.

There was a few seconds of good silence.

"Oh god, you did it didn't you? You killed them?" I said, trying not to laugh.

"No." Gerard laughed.

"I didn't kill them..." Gerard said seriously.

"So where are you?" I asked.

"I'm somewhere very familiar to you..." Gerard said questionably.

"Hmm? And where might that be?" I asked, sarcastically.

I heard a knock at my window.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me!" I hissed.

I heard Gerard laugh and I hung up my phone.

"Gerard! Are you trying to get me into fucking trouble?!" I asked as I opened the window and helped Gerard into my room.

"You're a fucking spastic you know that?" I laughed, pulling him close to me.

"You know you love me." Gerard said, pecking me softly on the nose.

"Totally." I giggled.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked, burying my head in his chest.

"I wanted to see you." Gerard answered sweetly.

I leant up and kissed him, and he pushed his weight on me, causing me to fall back onto the bed. I squealed softly as I fell back.

"Shh." Gerard whispered, placing his finger on my lips.

I smiled, and Gerard lifted my shirt slightly and kissed every inch on my stomach.

I giggled as he occasionally licked softly.

I tangled my hands in his medium-length black hair.

Gerard brought his hands up and softly started caressing my breasts through the lacey cups.

Before I knew it, Gerard had lifted my shirt over my head without me even realizing.

He began to kiss and slightly nibble on my neck before bringing his head up and kissing me passionately on the lips.

As he did this, he slid his hand up my stomach and slid it in the left side of my bra.

He began work again on my neck, nibbling harder and gently stroking my breast.

I moaned softly, and I felt Gerard smirk against my skin.

I brought his head up again and kissed him on the lips, slowly bringing my hands up to slide under his shirt.

I heard him gasp slightly, and I giggled.

"Enjoying my cold hands?" I asked sarcastically.

"Your hands are always cold, it's like you're dead or something." Gerard chuckled.

"You never know, I could be." I whispered in his ear, raising my eyebrow.

I brought my arms up and wrapped them around Gerard's neck.

There was a knock at my door, and I heard Dad call my name.

"Fuck!" I whispered harshly, wriggling from under Gerard.

Gerard jumped off of me and threw me my shirt.

I caught it and began to pull my shirt over my head.

"Hurry up! You can hide in the wardrobe!" I whispered, shoving Gerard along.

After I crammed Gerard into my wardrobe, I walked over to the door and opened it.

"What took you so long?" Dad asked suspiciously, peeping his head in slightly.

"I was getting changed." I lied.

"Oh, well. Ok. I came to tell you that Mum and I are going out for dinner tonight." Dad said.

"Ok. And Matt is?" I asked.

"At his friends house, his Mum should be dropping him off later." Dad answered.

"Alright. That's fine with me! Free house." I smiled.

"Ok, so we're leaving now. Matt should be back by seven. If anything happens, call." Dad said, turning around and walking away.

I stood in my doorway.

"Bye Rachel. Don't answer the phone or the door unless it's Julie. And make sure you lock the door, I left the spare of the freezer." Mum shouted as she walked closer and closer to the door.

"Mum, I'm sixteen, not twelve." I screamed.

"Don't argue!" Mum screamed back.

"Yes Mum." I sighed.

"See you guys later!" I screamed, turning around.

I heard the dog bark and the door shut as I shut my bedroom door.

I heard Gerard moving around and coughing inside my wardrobe.

"Can I come out now?!" Gerard whispered in a kiddy tone.

I laughed.

"Yeah, you can. Coast is clear." I laughed, making my way over there.

"Coast is clear?" Gerard whispered.

"Coast is clear." I repeated, opening the wardrobe door.

"Good! You have big wardrobes Rachel, but the amount of shit in there decreases the size!" Gerard said, climbing out of the wardrobe.

"See! We nearly got caught! And it wouldn't have happened if you listened to me and stayed away!" I hissed.

"What, so you're asking me to leave?" Gerard screamed sarcastically.

"Shut up! They might not have left yet!" I hissed, covering Gerard's mouth with my hand.

When I heard the dog bark again, and the hurried sound of her claws running across the tiled floor, I knew my parents had officially left.

I removed my hand from Gerard's mouth and he smiled.

"Don't answer the phone and lock the door Rachel." Gerard teased, trying to imitate my mother's voice.

"Oh shut up! Like you're Mum doesn't do it!" I defended.

"As a matter of fact, she doesn't." Gerard said, in a "know-it-all" tone.

"Well I'm sure she did." I shot back.

"Yeah, when I was like fifteen! That was two years ago! I'm seventeen now!" Gerard said loudly.

"Oh you're a big boy aren't you? Being seventeen and not having to lock the door?" I teased in a motherly voice, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Just cause you're not seventeen." Gerard mumbled, trying to sound hurt.

"Yes, but I will be soon..." I smiled, kissing his chin.

"A few months my dear, a few months." I whispered as Gerard gently stroked my hair.

"So, we're telling them tomorrow?" Gerard asked, looking down at me.

"We can't really." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Ah, well, I kinda forgot that I have detention at recess AND lunch..." I said innocently

"Ah that's great. What the fuck you'd do now?!" Gerard said, rolling his eyes.

"Ha, well... Recess is for English; you know how I didn't do my homework? Well Mr. Cunningham wants me to go to him at recess and do it then... And lunch is for what I did in Science." I explained.

"Science?" Gerard asked, confused.

"Yeah, you know; how I got in trouble for mucking around with the Bunsen burner and burning stuff I wasn't suppose to, and the teacher told me off. Then when I was being too loud and I got a warning, and then I was sitting on the prac benches and being "unsafe", so he sent me out... And when I finally was allowed to come back in, I refused to do work because I wasn't really listening when he was explaining it so I had no idea what to do, so I just pretended that I didn't want do it because it was too hard? Which it probably was..." I explained quickly, hardly stopping for breaths.

"You're such a rebel." Gerard laughed.

"I didn't know you got either of those detentions." Gerard said.

"Yeah well, I did!" I said sarcastically.

"So when we gonna tell them?" Gerard asked, letting go of me and sitting on my bed.

I shrugged and sat next to him.

"Maybe we could wait until the holidays? I'm trying to get my punishment lifted, so I can get the first week of the holidays with my friends as well as the second." I suggested.

"You gonna be able to cope without telling them for that long. I mean, it's a little less than half a week, and you were the one begging me for an agreement to tell them." Gerard teased.

"I wasn't begging." I muttered.

"Sure you weren't." Gerard muttered back.

"Soo?..." Gerard trailed off.

"So. We're going to talk about this another time, when I'm actually sure when I can see you guys again... Cause I don't think I want to tell them at school." I said, pushing Gerard back and straddling him.

"Ok. Whatever you want beautiful..." Gerard said, kissing me sweetly.

I kissed him again, sliding my tongue in his mouth. I snaked my hands up his shirt and caresses his chest.

We kissed for a while until I remembered what my Dad had said to me before she left.

"Your gonna have to go before Matt gets home... Matt wouldn't keep the secret that you were here, even if I threatened him more than usual." I whispered in Gerard's ear.

"When will that be?" Gerard whispered back.

I pulled my head up and looked at the clock.

"Bout ten minutes." I answered, looking down at him.

I looked down at Gerard and saw that he was pouting.

I made an "aww" sound as I leant down and kissed him softly.

I rolled off of him and snuggled up to his side.

"It's hard not being able to say or do the things that I want to you when we're at school." Gerard whispered.

"Mmm." I replied, my eyes closed.

"We have to make our announcement really big and dramatic." I said, lifting my head and looking at him.

"You make it sound like we're gonna have a baby or something." Gerard chuckled.

"Why do we need it to be so dramatic and big?" Gerard asked.

I shrugged.

"Is there a need for it to be so big?" Gerard asked.

"Probably not. But screw you, I'm making it big and awesome." I said, smiling.

"Ok. Whatever you say." Gerard said, slowly getting off the bed.

"I wish you didn't have to go." I said sadly.

"I wish I didn't have to go either. But like you said, Matt will probably tell your parents and that would probably ruin any chance you have of lifting your punishment and get you into MORE trouble." Gerard said, making his way over to my window.

"What the fuck are you doing? We do have a door you know." I said, looking at him questionably.

"We always use the window." Gerard said confusedly, turning around.

"Yeah. When the parents are home." I said.

Gerard looked at me and cocked his head to the side.

"Argh, you're so stupid! We're using the door! Like normal people!" I said, linking my arm with his and dragging him towards my bedroom door.

I dragged Gerard along to the back door and kissed him goodbye before he left...

*

"Guess what?" I asked, jumping behind Gerard and placing my hands on his shoulders, whispering in his ear.

"What?" Gerard asked, turning around to face me.

"I just got my punishment lifted people! I can see and contact you whenever I want!" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air above me.

"That's awesome!" Scarlet said.

"Yep! Which means we can do something on the last day of school!" I said happily, sitting on the floor next to Frank and giving Gerard a look.

"It's a plan! We still have three days left, we can still plan something worthy..." Frank said.

"So what did you have to do for them to lift it?" Ray asked.

"I just had to do a lot of begging, and now I've lost my stereo and laptop for an extra week. So I don't really get them back until we got back to school after the holidays." I answered.

"That's going to be hard." Scarlet said.

I widened my eyes and nodded.

"So what are we doing?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"How about you's all come to our place and just, do stuff..." Gerard suggested, looking at me.

"Eh, sounds good to me." I shrugged, along with everyone else.

"Mum and Dad are going out on Friday night aren't they?" Mikey asked Gerard, his mouth full of ham sandwich.

"Yeah. I think they are." Gerard said, smiling.

"Which makes it even better!" Scarlet said loudly.

"Yes... Even better." Gerard smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story