Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat

Love Without Complications Galore

by xXxDieRomanticxXx 1 review

I personally dont think that Dylan is overweight but it sort of ties in with the story

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 2710 words

0Unrated
"Looking for these?" I heard a voice ask from behind me. Thank god for security and how incredibly nice of Sarah to give my keys to them. I thought she'd give them to Ryan and with her unsubtle way of wording suggest that he see to it that I got them...

I turned around to be faced by Ryan, who looked very red in the face.

..which she obviously did the silly cow. Note to self: remember that Sarah is sneaky

I slid down my car and sat on the floor, motioning for him to sit next to me. I had to stop being a scared little girl and face up to it. Why am I being so difficult? There's this perfect boy who's practically pining for me and I'm acting like this is some sort of horror movie. I should be ecstatic. I shouldn't be such a scaredy cat.

I thought when he sat down next to me we could talk calmly and rationally but we couldn't. As soon as he sat down and I smelt the not so manly scent that I knew so much (musk, peaches and a hint of make - up) I just couldn't do it. I was trying to speak but my body wasn't responding.

I flung myself at him like a rag doll and he hugged me. No words were spoken, none needed to be, we both knew that we had gone too long without each other and to wait a moment longer would be worse than death. My head rested on his shoulder as he stroked my hair as I kept apologising for everything and anything.

"Don't say sorry." His voice was soft yet he looked at me with one of the most readable expressions I had ever seen. I knew what was coming but right here? In the middle of a car park? People could easily get the wrong idea. I sniffled.

"Or what?" I asked cockily feigning innocence. He cracked his knuckles as if bracing himself for what was to come and he smiled.

"Or this." And then he launched his attack. Going straight for my sides and tickling them mercilessly. How he remembered that they were the ticklish part of me (after my neck, though he never actually tickled my neck...with his hands) I would never know and right then I didn't particularly care either.

He held my hands together with one hand while tickling me with the other. I laughed uncontrollably and tried in vain to wriggle free. All of a sudden he stopped and both of our smiles stopped too.

I stared into his eyes and watched our breath come out as smoke in the cold October air. We hadn't actually kissed since meeting each other again and somehow I didn't really want to right now. So I'm lying, of course I bloody want to but as they say lying is the most fun a girl can have...

He leaned closer to me and let my hands go. My now free hands cupped his face and pulled him towards me. We were mere millimetres apart but then something happened. Something terrible. I heard the clicking sound of a camera. I guess we know who will be in all the teeny magazines tomorrow.

"Shit." I muttered. "Shit, shit, shit, fuck, shit, damn." I really have a wide vocabulary range don't I? I couldn't even swear in style.

"Let 'em take pictures." He said. I was shocked. "I don't care if the whole world knows about us, which they will. Its kind of what I want anyway."

I smiled knowing that he wasn't ashamed of me was all I needed and was enough to make me kiss him fully in front of the over excited photographer snapping away like a snap happy snapper. Wide vocabulary range I tell you.

He was a better kisser than I remembered. By the time we pulled apart the camera man removed the camera from his/her face and I could see clearly who it was.

"What the- Sarah?" I said shocked and stunned that she would do such a thing. But at least it wouldn't be all over the magazines.

"That ones for the fridge." She said as she shook the Polaroid. I didn't even know that Polaroid's still existed. She held up the other one of the tickle fight.

"And that one is for your brother." I jumped up and chased her around the car park.

___________________________________________



Why was I so nervous? It's not like me and Ryan didn't know each other so technically it wasn't our first date. We'd been on an actual date but that didn't count. We were young then and the most a first date could end in was a kiss but we were adults now. It could end in more than that. I was both giddy and fearful at the prospect. It was our first official date and I didn't even know where he was taking me. I could barely withhold my excitement at the prospect. So he may be wearing a hoodie and dark shades and stuff but a dates a date.

Currently I was wearing my favourite jean skirt with black and white striped footless tights and a white top and of course his/my hoodie. What if he wanted to take me somewhere fancy? He wouldn't have said dress semi - casual stupid.

Before I had a chance to ponder further on this concept I heard a honking noise. I looked outside and saw Ryan's car. A smile spread across my lips and I hurried down the stairs.

"Hey." I said throwing in a twirl for good measure.

"Nice." He said. I reached up to kiss him but he moved away. I checked my breath slyly and when I realised it smelt like mint I was confused.

"I don't kiss on the first date." He said to me.

"But we've kissed before." I said as a smile lingered on my lips.



We had just come back from the cinema. Ryan did the whole yawning thing in a joke like way but I wouldn't let him move his hand. I was really falling for him hard and fast.

He had driven me home and we were sitting in the car.

"'Twas fun." I said in an overly British accent. He always imitated the way I spoke so I decided to exaggerate a bit.

He leaned down to kiss me but I pulled away. So what if I had kissed him before. You do not kiss on a first date. Rules are rules.

"I don't kiss on the first date."

"But we've kissed before." He asked confused I just smiled, done the cheek air-kisses thing and got out of the car. As I walked up the stairs I got a text message on my phone.


what do I have to do to get a second date then?
xxxxxxxxxx


I messaged back. How could I not after all of the kisses on the end of the message.

Be you. xXx


"Fine then." I said as I turned to get into the car. He grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Not good enough." I said as I turned around in his arms. I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him like it was going out of fashion.

"Better." I said as I got into the car. It must have taken him at least 10 seconds to get into the car and about 10 minutes to regain his composure.

"Where's your sense of poise and rationality now?" I asked cockily as he started the car. I swear I heard a mumbled shut up but decided to ignore it as I had as good as asked for it.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He smiled.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise." I crossed my arms and went all false moody on him in hopes of him telling me. It didn't work.

After thirty minutes of no talk, no nothing just boring grey road my boredom was beginning to get the best of me. Were you ever meant to feel this bored next to the one you love? No? Well I definitely did. The course of true love never did run smooth or something like that but then again this was the smoothest road I've ever been on. Where's the deer coming into the middle of the road when you need it? Did I just wish harm on an animal for my enjoyment? I'm so sick minded.

I taped my (short) nails on a dashboard. No response. I sighed. Still no response. I hummed a tuneless tune. Nothing, nada, zilch, zippedy doo da delay. Okay the last one was made up.

I stretched my arms up so my top rose a bit. He didn't bat an eyelid. Okay now I'm worried. Maybe he's gay and taking me to see his boyfriend.

"Hey, I'm Danny!" He says in his calm voice with his sexy million watt smile...as he beats me with a stick.

Or worse maybe he's straight and taking me to see his girlfriend.

"Hey, I'm Danii!" She says in her cheery voice with her pretty million watt smile...as she beats me with a stick.

After shaking off that rather worrying thought I notice his eyes slyly travel to my waist as the car slows down. Result. Either I'm about to find out the surprise or I'm about to get beat with a big stick. Or both. The surprise is I'm going to get beat with a big stick.

We were in what looked like a forest as the car came to a halt. I don't usually ask for much because it's the thought that counts but I had sat as he drove for about an hour for this. I didn't like trees, sure I hugged a few but that was in my happy hippy days.

As the car stopped I stepped out and took a look around. We were in a forest. Was there an axe murderer waiting behind the bushes for me? I felt Ryan stand behind me, putting his hands around my waist as he spoke.

"You remember how you told me..."

"... I was a girl guide when I was 13." I said as I sat on my bed. He picked up one of my badges and looked over it. My First Aid badge.

"I almost got every single one, apart from my orienteering one. My mother never let me go camping, said it was too dirty. I would give anything to spend just a day in the woods."


"...so I thought why not? We spend the whole day here. Paint balling, Climbing, the whole enchilada...or taco." I laughed at the reference to Taco Bell.

I smiled and spun around in his arms and then froze.

"How am I going to climb in a skirt?" I asked. If I climbed in a skirt he'd be able to see a whole show. I'd just sit on the grass and watch him have fun.

"Thought of that." He said as he reached into the car and pulled out some army clothes. What the heck was he on? Army clothes, is he going bonkers?

"I didn't drive all this way so that you can laugh as I shoot paint balls at myself... not fun."

"READY GUYS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!" A voice screamed/sung suddenly as we were faced with the puniest guy I'd ever seen. That's saying something as I was dating Ryan Ross. I looked at Ryan, he looked at me and we smiled. This was going to be fun.

Ten minutes later and the guy looked ready to faint.

"No! You're supposed to shoot each other not me!" The scrawny guy screamed as we shot paint balls at him. We had launched some sort of attack on him for being annoying, and it was fun. He ran around like a headless chicken trying to block the paint balls coming at him at an alarming pace.

I went to shoot but I had run out of ammo.

"I ran out Ryan!" I screamed like this was some sort of real war. He ran over to me still shooting at the skinny guy.

"Drop and run." He screamed. I dropped the gun and ran as fast as my podgy legs would carry me. If Ryan was reading this he'd probably give me a three hour speech of why my legs aren't podgy but he isn't so he won't.

Once we safely in the car he immediately started driving as if this was a get away car and he was someone from The Italian Job (without driving down stairs). After we were safely on the motor way he drove a bit more calmly and I relaxed a little bit.

"That was fun." I said breathing heavily. "Better than dinner and a movie at any rate."

I then realised that we were still in those ugly army clothes. Ryan may be able to deal with it but I can't. These things were hideous and made me look a thousand times bigger. I felt super sumo.

I climbed into the back seat of the car and grabbed my clothes and attempted to get changed. I say attempted because I kind of failed. First stop was to find my top. I spotted it on the floor so went to grab it when the car took a sharp turn making me bang my head on the side of the seat.

"Ouch." I mumbled.

"Do you want me to stop the car so you can change?" Ryan asked and I nodded. I think he saw me nod because he pulled over to the side.

Now finally I could change properly. I decided to start with the ugly army trousers because they had the most paint. I slipped them off and threw them to the side. I pulled up my jean skirt deciding against the leggings as it was quite warm in the car. I took off the army top when I realised that damn vest top of mine had disappeared again. And that Ryan wasn't driving so he had nothing to do. He was trying so hard to not look at me bending down, searching for that damn top, ironically topless.

I looked up and he suddenly averted his eyes to mine. I blushed. /The blood cells pixilate and the eyes dilate/. The top I had been searching for the whole time was in my hand. Cruel twists of fate are always reserved for me.

I don't know what had happened but somehow I was straddling Ryan in the front seat and we were making out like crazy. My first time with him was going to be in the front seat of a car. How kinky. How sexy. How.../wrong?/

I was kissing his neck when I heard him mumble something. I don't know what it was and I really didn't care. It sounded like a strangled stop. What the hell am I doing? We so shouldn't be doing this.

I sat up like I had been electrocuted. We couldn't do this now. We'd have to wait until we were certain that this relationship was going. Would it be a semi - long distance thing? Or would it end in him once again leaving me and moving on to someone else.

"We really shouldn't -" I said at the same time he did. We both laughed awkwardly.

"Maybe I should...erm... disentangle myself from your lap." I joked and we laughed genuinely. Why was my body not responding? I said I was going to get up but I wasn't actually moving.

"Maybe you should...not that I mind...on second thought stay there if you like but just...lean to your right a little bit so I can see."

"Hardy ha ha." I said as I finally moved. As he drove me home I tried so hard to sleep. Every muscle in my body ached for him. I wished more than anything we were in one of our houses at that moment. I only met back up with him a couple of weeks ago. I can hardly believe it.

He drove on silently as I tried to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story