Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not What I seem

Default Chapter

by sum1skid 2 reviews

What happens when a young boy isnt what he seems, but can't let anyone else know?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 664 words

1Moving
He took me in when nobody else would. He cares for me and loves me. He's not alone. I feel bad, making him do things for me like this, but I can't help it. I wish I wasn't like this, nobody knows that I'm not retarted little Mikey Way. I'm actually very smart, I just physically can't show it. I have a hard enough time talking to him, and he's my brother. My big brother, my hero, my best friend, and forget about his boyfriend, Frank, I try to talk to him but I can't. I feel like such a failure when I cant, sometimes I even get so upset about it I cry. Oh great, now I'm thinking about it and getting upset, here we go.
"Mikey? Whats wrong sweatheart? Come here." Gerard came into my room and picked me up in his arms. It's always a little awkward, me being so much taller than he is, but because of my weight he usually doesnt have a problem doing it. "Come on, I'm here it's ok now. Did something scare you?" Man, i have to calm down. It isn't even fair to Gerard to put him through this. I took a big breath and stopped crying. "There, all better now? You probably just missed me huh? Do you feel like comming out and being with me and Frank? We can put on batman if you want." I just looked at him as he carried me out into the living room of our apartment. "Hey Frankie?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you get Batman for me and sit with Mikey so I can go to the store? I'll be back in like half an hour."
"Sure babe." Gerard gave Frank a quick kiss before running out the door and leaving. I just watched him leave and sighed heavily. "Don't worry Mikes he'll be back in no time. Here I'll put batman on for you." Frank sat down next to me and I flopped over onto him with my head in his lap. He started to run his fingers through my hair and I felt my eyelids start to get droopy." You tired Mikey?" I just simply grabbed his knee as if to say no. "Ok, I'll let you stay out here then." I let go of his leg and continued to watch batman. It was my favorite movie after all. I felt my eyelids close completly and knew that I had lost the battle.I let myself go off into a dream world. I woke up in my bed screaming and crying from a dream I had just had. I guess I had wet myself to because I was wet. Gerard and Frank came running in the room to get me. I was absolutley hysterical and I couldnt even remember what the dream even was.
"It's ok Mikey I'm here, your big brother is here. Nothings going to hurt you it's ok." I clung to Gerard as if my life depended on it."Can you tell me what's wrong?" I looked up at him still hysterical.
"onser"
"You had a dream of a monster? It's ok, it wont hurt you I promise. You wanna get out of those clothes though?" I let Gerard get me up and change me but I wouldnt let him leave my sight. "Ok, well Frank and I were gonna go out tonight but it seems you need me a little more, is that ok Frank?"
"You do what you gotta do Gee. I'm just worried bout Mikey right now."
"Thank you babe. Your the best." He gave Frank a quick peck on the cheek and brought me out into the living room. "Here, why dont you play with these while I make dinner." I just kept grabbing for him and he finally got the point that I didnt want him to leave. "OK, you can come with me." I grabbed the toy he had given me and we went into the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story