Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

I'm crazy and act like a whore

by cococrazy 2 reviews

Shame on those of you who read but don't review!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 1082 words

0Unrated
My eyes fluttered open and the room came into view.
I was in mine and Courtney's bedroom.
I felt ill again, which was strange.
But i also felt....oddly heavy.
I attempted to lift up my right arm, but it took all the strength i could muster.
What's wrong with me?

Then i started to take notice of the splitting headache raging inside my head.
Ow.
It didn't take me long to guess what had happened.
I must have gone somewhere with alcohol.
But where exactly....i can't remember. Last night just seemed a very fuzzy blur.
Wait, i know, it was at the club......Ryan was there..and, and...vodka?
Oh no.
No no no.

'Morning sunshine' Said Chelsea entering the room holding an inviting glass of water.
'Here' she said, handing it to me 'thought you could use this.'
'Wh-what happened?' I grumbled hoarsely.
'Er...you got kinda drunk' Said Chelsea.
'Thanks Chelse, but i guessed as much, what exactly did i do?'
'Urm well...' Chelsea averted her eyes and looked uncomfortable.
'Oh God' I groaned 'was i really that bad?'
'Well not really ' She said
'Chelsea , tell me exactly everything that happened.'
Chelsea sighed.
'Well , you got a bit depressed about Liam and had some vodka, and then...another, and another...
and, well then you were kind of, y'know......well you know what your like when your drunk.'

I do. I'm crazy and act like a whore to be blunt.
Strutting along bar tops etc, shoving my tongue down every guys throat that i see.
The polar opposite to my sober self.

And Ryan.....

'Oh no, Ryan' I groaned 'What did he think of me?'
'Well, it's OK because you weren't as overly friendly with people y'know, as you usually are this time... but er, Brooke?'
'Yeah' I said , biting my lip and expecting the worst.
'I think there is a possible chance you may kinda have hurt Ryans feeling last night'
'What, But, what did i do?!'
'Well you asked him to dance, and he said no because he couldn't and you went off in a huff and
started dancing with every other bloke at the club. You got quite a lot of attention from them, i think
Ryan was getting kinda jealous....'

Shit alive.
I groaned and put my head in my hands.
Welldone Brooke, yeah good going.
Why am i such an idiot?

'But i'm sure he won't be too sour.' Said Chelsea in an attempt to reassure me 'i mean, you had only been on one date..'
'Yeah but Chelse, i know how i would feel if i saw HIM dancing and groping a load of girls last night.' i sighed.
'He won't want to see me again will he?' I mumbled.
'That's not true!' Said Chelsea 'i'm sure he'll understand, afterall you were drunk...'
'Which is another thing i'm ashamed about him seeing' I said.
'Look...maybe....maybe you should just go and apologise, i'm sure he'll understand..'
'Yeah, maybe' I sighed hopelessly.

'Hey, Brooke' Said Delilah enetering the room 'um Ryan just came over and left this for you.'
She put down the large black and white panda next to me.
'Wait, Ryan was here?' I asked.
'Yeah, about 5 seconds ago- he said he'd just come to drop this off-'

Suddenly overcome with a new wave of energy, i threw the covers off and ran outside the front door of the condo,
not caring that i was still only in my strappy top and pajama shorts.
'Ryan!' I yelled with all my might, though my voice was still a little hoarse.
He was nearing the end of the pavement but stopped and turned when i called his name.
I ran up to him.
'Ryan' I panted
'Oh..hey Brooke.' He said.
'Look Ryan, i am so sorry about last night, seriously i-'
'No it's cool, don't worry about it' He shrugged.
'But, i just want you to know , that i don't always act like that, seriously, that was a one-off, i haven't
drunken that much in ..well, ages. And urm..i'm just really ashamed about the way i acted.'
'Well then why the sudden change of heart? Did you choose to get drunk like that last night?'
'No of course not! I just...i was a little depressed, and i know that alcohol isn't the answer it;s just i....'
'Depressed?' he queried, raising his eyebrows.

I guess saying i was depressed may have sounded a little harsh to him, after all, shouldn't i be happy after going on
a date with him?

'Just a little..when we got to the club, i um, i was thinking about my ex.'
'Oh.'

Yes, nice, i'm sure he's glad to know that you were thinking about your ex boyfriend
whilst you were with him yesterday.

'I mean' I said 'when we were at the club , our song played...and i know it sounds stupid but i just...we were together for a long time...
and even though he cheated on me, i guess i'm still not fully over him yet. Anyway, i just whenever i'm depressed i always use alcohol as my medicine, and i knw that i shouldn't, i just i...'
I sighed and shrugged.

'I guess i understand' He shrugged.
'Really?'
'Yeah, i just got a little jealous that's all, i guess it doesn't really matter.'
'I really am sorry.'
'I know'
'Um...so does this mean you still wanna , um..see me again?' I asked hopefully, but nervously.
'I do' He sighed 'but, i wanna know that i'm not wasting my time...if your not over this Liam dude yet..'
'I'm close enough' I said 'i mean, i hate his guts, it's just that the relationship lasted a long time...what i meant is that
it's gonna take some getting used to, you know..not being with him.But i definately don't have feelings for him anymore'
He nodded, and gave me a lopsided smile 'Good, cos' i uh, kinda really like you.' He said, blushing slightly.
'Really?' I smiled, raising my eyebrows 'Cos' i kinda really like you too.'
We had both our hands laced together, and for the second time, my lips met Ryans. I almost forgot how sweet they were.
I smiled as i pulled away 'sorry' i laughed 'i probably stink of alchohol don't i'
'Nah' He said, smiling 'well ..you do a bit, but i don't care.'
I giggled as he attached his lips to mine again.
Sign up to rate and review this story