Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Woah, i never meant to brag, but i got him where i want him now..

by cococrazy 0 reviews

Ooo la la

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1271 words

0Unrated
We were almost 2 weeks into the holiday
Nothing but clubbing (but with less alcohol) parties, shopping and sunbathing.
Ryan and i had caught on fire, as Chelsea would put it.
But we weren't the only couple that had been formed, Brendon and Delilah were also quite smitten with each other.
Turns out that whilst i was busy getting drunk in the club, she and Brendon were already tucked up in a corner snogging the faces of each other.
Which is, basically all they seem to ever do.
Even now, Brendon was laying on the sunbed by the pool in the back garden of the guys condo with Delilah spread on top of him, sucking face.
At least Ryan and i were a little more reserved. For once i had to agree with Courtney when she lifted her sunglasses of her head, peered over at them and yelled 'Get a room!'

She kept throwing poutful glances at me and Ryan too even though we weren't doing anything.
I was lying on the sunbed attempting, but obviously failing as usual, to get a tan.
I checked my arms to see if any progress had been made.
'Grr!' I cried in frustration 'why does my skin refuse to tan?'
'You don't need a tan' Said Ryan sweetly, from the sunbed next to me 'i like your pale skin, it looks pretty on you'
'Aww. I guess i'm the same as you then, you stay pale in the sun aswell'
'What?' He exclaimed, sitting up and inspecting his arms 'I've been lying out here for almost an hour! I must have tanned at least a tiny bit..'
I laughed at the pout on his face as he inspected himself for any sign of a tan on his body.
'Join the club' I sighed.
'Ah well' he yawned, standing up and stretching 'i was getting hot anyway, wanna join me in the pool?'
'Hmmm, OK' I nodded, as he helped pull me off the sunbed.

Ryan got in and i sat on the poolside, hesitantly dipping my legs in to see how cool the water was.
Even though the cold liquid was inviting against the swletering heat from the Nevada sun, i still wasn't sure whether i wanted to immerse my whole body in it.

But it didn't seem i had a choice because out of nowhere Ryan grabbed my arm and pulled me head first, splashing into the water.

I resurfaced the water and glared at him, but he gave me such a cute look that i almost felt like apologising to him for
pushing me in.

'Oh my God, you know what we should play?' Said Delilah as she came up for air from Brendon. 'Chicken!'
'OK' me, Ryan, Brendon, Spencer, Jon and Chelsea agreed.
'Courtney, you playing?' Asked Chelsea.
Courtney was still lying on her sunbed , catching the sun perfectly making her already orange skin, darker.
'What's chicken?' She asked with a yawn.
'It's a pool game' Chelsea started to explain.
'Do i actually have to go in the water?' Courtney sneered.
'Wll yeah, kinda..' Said Chelsea.
'Pfft, no thanks i'm staying dry'
'Oh come on there won't be equal partners if you don't play.' I pointed out.
'Oh i care so much' Said Courtney , sarky.

But she was finally pursuaded when i mentioned that she gets to wrestle and push people into the water.
And that if she didn't i would swear to get her wet by the end of the day anyway.

So i paired up with Ryan, Delilah with Brendon and Jon with Chelsea, which left poor Spencer with Courtney.

'Are you sure your going to be able to support my weight on your shoulders?' I asked Ryan uncertainly. After all, they were incredibly bony ones. It looked like if i were to sit on them they'd crumble beneath me into chalk dust or something.


Luckily, that didn't happen.

I managed to knock Delilah off eventually, and witnessed Courtney and Chelsea wrestling each other
Chelsea put up a pretty good fight for someone her size i must say. She's small but scrappy, but unfortuantly
she was still no match for Courtney,trust me, that girl can be FIERCE.

So that just left Ryan and me VS. Spencer and Courtney.
She had a very scary evil smirk on her face and a determined glint in her eyes.

I gulped.

We started wrestling.
And after a while we were still wrestling.
Still wrestling.
Still wrestling.....

must be my mothers blood.

We got a little more fierce and then we both managed to topple sideways.
We tried to regain balance but i felt myself slipping so i grabbed her thinking, if i'm going down she's coming with me.

Courtney sqeauled as we hit the water.

I came up for air spluttering. Ryan waded over to me and chuckled.
Then he swept back the soaking hair from my face and kissed me tenderly.

But then i felt a big tug on my arm which caused me to topple over once again.
I resurfaced to see Courtney standing there.
'Woops, sorry.' She said 'lost my balance, didn't mean to grab onto you.'

The sun was starting to set and it was gettin cooler so we all wrapped ourselves in towels
and went inside.

Brendon took Delilah out somewhere and me, Chelsea and Courtney got changed to leave.

'No wait' Said Ryan gently taking my wrist as we said goodbye 'stay a little longer.'

'Um , OK' I said 'i'll see you guys later' I said to Chelsea and Courtney as they exited the door.

Once they'd left i turned to see Jon and Spencer having what looke like an oat fight.

'Um, maybe we should go somewhere more oat free' suggested Ryan, directing me through the mass of oats and into his
bedroom.

We sat on the bed.

'I'm currently looking for a place of my own.' He said.
'Cool, is it gonna be in Vegas?' I asked.
'Yeah, i want it to be around here. Maybe a condo in the strip or something.'
'Nice' I nodded, then lead myself down on his bed.
'Mmm' i sighed hugging the covers 'i like this bed. Smells of you.'
He laughed and lead down beside me.
'I can't believe i only have just over a week of you left.' He sighed.
'I know' I frowned 'Makes me sad thinking about it. Let's just take it as it comes and have as much fun
as we can have together whilst it lasts.'
'OK' he smirked, sliding his arms around my waist and kissing me.
I placed my arms around his neck and he started planting kisses on mine sending shivers of pleasure down my spine

Then he found my lips and we started passionately kissing. We rolled over slightly so i was underneath him.
The next thing i knew i was rolling his top up further and further until he was bare chested, then he did the same with
mine sliding his hands slowly up my hips and waist, to the sides of my breasts. His touch leaving a trail of goosebumps on my skin.
My top slipped over my head so i was only in my bra. I thanked God i'd decided to put on my nicest pair of underwear.

He trailed gentle kisses down my stomach, then up again , past my neck and meeting my lips.
Eventually the trousers worked their way off
And you can pretty much guess what went on from there.
Sign up to rate and review this story