Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Lemon merangue

by cococrazy 0 reviews

Brooke worries whether Ryan is serious about their relationship or not

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1316 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning in Ryan's arms.
I'd decided that this was now my favourite place to be.

Ryan was still sleeping next to me, his chest rising and falling with every breath.

I just laid and looked at him for a while.
I can't believe he's my boyfriend.

Oh i promised i'd tell mum if i have any ''holiday romances'' as she put them.
I'll send her a postcard later.

Dad doesn't approve of 'holiday romances' though.
He said there are certain guys who hover around holiday resorts looking for girls to sleep with
for the next couple of weeks and then their off with a simple 'bye' by the end of the holiday without a second glance,
ready to move on to the next holiday maker.

Pfft, whatever dad, you haven't met Ryan.

Ryan Ross. George Ryan Ross. Mrs. Brooke Ross. Hmm i could be a TV presenter...

'Morning' Mumbled Ryan sleepily beside me,
He sat up and yawned then gave me a peck on the cheek.
'It's nice waking up to your face in the morning' He said.
'Ditto. Can't believe i stayed here all night.' I said.
'It was a good night though wasn't it?' He smiled.
'Sure was.'

Best ever infact.

'What time is it?' I asked.
'Hmmm 9:00' He replied checking his watch.
'Oh i'd better go' I said thrownig the covers off me.
'Oh, do you have to?' He frowned.
'Yeah sorry, we were gonna go and hang around town today.' I said
I got out of bed and rummaged for my clothes.
I picked them up and leaned across the bed to give Ryan a kiss.
'I'll see you later' I said.
'Can i take you out for dinner tonight?' He asked.
'Ooo yeah sure, what time?'
'I'll pick you up around ....7, is that good?'
I nodded 'I'll see you 7 then.'
'I'll see you out' He said getting out of bed and quickly throwing a t-shirt on.


We walked out of the bedroom and into the lounge area where Brendon, Jon and Spencer all simultaneously
turned their heads to look at us from the sofa.
'Ooooooo look who stayed round all night.' Teased Jon as the others laughed.
I blushed and smiled as Ryan gently took me by the hand and lead me to the door.
We stepped outside so we were out of view from the guys and starting kissing each other once again.
I rather think i'd be quite content with spending my whole holiday just doing this, i thought to myself.

After a few more 'last one, i swear' kisses, i finally left and returned back to the condo where Chelsea and Delilah greeted me with knowing looks and wiggly eyebrows.

'What?' I said.
'Tell us e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g' Said Delilah.
'Well i won't go into detail' I laughed joining them on the sofa.
'But you see Jon and Spencer were having this oat fight....'

When i finshed they both swooned
'Awww that's so romantic. Much more romantic than mine and Brendons first time anyway.' Said Delilah
'Well you and Brendon were doing it on like your second date' Said Chelsea 'Maybe if you showed a bit more respect for yourself and waited a little longer...'
'Hey, i HAVE respect for myself OK?' She said 'Besides the whole me and Brendon thing is purely about the sex really anyway.'
'Really?' I said raising my eyebrows
Delilah shrugged 'Yeah, we're not really serious. We don't really talk we just..make-out.'
'But i thought you really liked him' Puzzled Chelsea.
'I do, i think he's a great guy but you know, i'm just not in that place with him. And he feels the same way too, so it's all good.Besides it would be too hard to get into something serious with him, as he's like in a famous band and all plus i only have a week left of seeing him as we live across seas from each other...'
She stopped when she noticed the expression on my face.
'Oh!' She said 'Oh not that it wouldn't be possible, i mean he's taking time off for like a year to record the new album and y'know whats a few hours flight?'

'Exactly' Said Chelsea trying to reassure me 'i mean it's worth it all if you ARE serious about each other.'

But are we?
I'm serious about him but does he just see our relationship the same way Brendon and Delilah see there's?

I gulped 'um, yeah, right.' I said uncertainly.
'Oh come on Brooke' Said Chelsea 'ignore what Delilah said, Ryan is way serious about you, anyone can tell that'
'Oh yeah? How?'
''For one thing' Said Delilah 'The way he's waited almost to the last week of your holiday to sleep with you when
he didn't have to be missing out on 2 weeks worth of sex.'

I guess.

'And also' Said Chelsea 'there's just the whole way he looks at you.'
'What do you mean?'
'He really gives you the look. You know THE look. The one as if he's just set sights upon some, some...Goddess of, of, of....' Chelsea crumpled her forehead in thought 'of something or other.'
'Nice definition Chelsea' I said sarcastically.
'But she's right though' Said Delilah 'yup, i mean Brendon just looks at me as if i'm a lemon merangue' She nodded enthusuastically.
'Lemon merangue?' I queried.
'Yeah, you know, Something to aquire his tastes when he fancies.'

I had to admit i was feeling a bit better now. I could always count on my friends to cheer me up.

'So are we going into town then or not?' I asked.
'We'd better see if Courtney wants to come' Said Chelsea.
'Do we really have to?' Whined Delilah. 'Can't we just do one thing without Miss. stickuptheass?
'We can't just leave her out' Said Chelsea 'Remember, her father is the one paying for most of this holiday.'
'How can i forget? That's the only thing from stopping me slapping her one' Siad Delilah.

'Where is Courtney anyway?' I asked.
'In bed still i think.' Said Chelsea.

I walked into mine and Courtney's bedroom, but her bed was empty.

'Er guys..' I said 'Courtney's not in bed.'
'Well where else could she be?' Asked Delilah 'I haven't seen her this morning'
'Neither have i' frowned Chelsea.

Strange..

'Courtney!?' I yelled. No reply. I poked my head out the patio dorrs into the garden.
She wasn't there either.

'She must have gone out.' Said Chelsea.
'That's wierd. She doesn't usually get up until at least 10:00 if she can help it' I said.
'She must have discovered an early shoe sale or something' Shrugged Delilah. 'Ahwell, no point waiting for her....'

Right on que the front door open and Courtney tumbled in with no shoes in sight. Well, apart from the ones she already had on her feet of course.

'Where have you been?' I asked.
'Nowhere' She shrugged.
'Well you must have been somewhere.'
'Well..yeah.....'

'Do you think she's high?' Delilah whispered to me.
Courtney heard and threw us a glance.
'I never knew i was required to tell you the exact location of my whereabouts all the time.' She said. 'But last time i checked you weren't my parents, and i am now 21, not 15.'

'OK, OK' I said raising my hands 'i was just asking.'

'Courtney we're going into town, do you want to come'? Asked Chelsea.
'No, i have some business to attend to' She said, flouncing past us into the bedroom.

Chelsea looked confused, Delilah looked pleased and i just shrugged.
I'll never understand that girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story