Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

The oatmeal war

by cococrazy 0 reviews

Girls+boys+unwanted oatmeal

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 1026 words

0Unrated
Mum, Dad, Ellie

Las Vegas so far has been great, we've been exploring the towns,
sunbathing, clubbing and chilling in our luxury condo-trust me it's lush! And HUGE.
I felt ill at the beginning of the holiday because of dehydration, and we were a bit misfortunate
when Courtney's car ran out of gas and left us stranded in the middle of the desert,
it's OK though we were saved from some extremely hot guys, so it's all good !
Turns out their condo is nearby ours so we've spent a lot of time with them as well.
They're in a band, you know the one that sings that song, Ellie-you'll know it, i chime in with ...etc,etc.
One of them is called Ryan and we've been going out for about two weeks now.
And dad, i swear he is different , and not just some guy who wants me in bed, OK?
Anyway hoping to do some more partying later,
hope everythings good at home
see ya in week
love Brooke xxx



'morning' Yawned Ryan waking up.
'morning' I smiled, placing the postcard on my heap of clothing and making a mental note to post it later on today.

He kissed me and then started playing with my hair for a bit twisting around with his fingers absent-midedly.

'Erm, Brooke?' He said after a moment or two.
'Yeah.'
'I've been wondering.... you see, i was talking to Brendon last night and he mentioned that he and Delilah weren't planning to carry on their relationship after you all go back to England...., and um i was just wondering, if that's er...how you felt too?'

I propped myself up on my elbow.
'Um i dunno....how do you feel? I-it depends how seriosu you are about me.'
'Well in all truth' he said 'i'm really serious about you'
'Really?'
'Ah Brooke' He said , putting his hands to the sides of his head 'I've never met anyone like you before in my life....i've never liked anyone so much in such a short space of time, but well, are you serious about me?'

I bit my lip and smiled. So it confirmed it. He was serious about me. And whatever Delilah says i will work my absolute butt of making it work. Who cares if he's famous and lives in another country?

'Yes i am' I said 'and ditto'
'So...friday isn't the end?'
'If you don't want it to be then no. I know i don't want it to be.'
'So it's settled then' Said Ryan sitting up with new found energy 'We continue are relationship across seas.'
'It's going to be hard' I said sitting up and joining him.
'We'll make it work, i promise.' He said giving me a peck on the cheek.
We got out of bed.
'I'll even pay for aaalll your flights over' He said.
'Oh, no Ryan you don't have do tha-'
'Trust me, i have a fair amount of money on me right now, and i'd give it all as long as i can see you again.'

I smiled. How amazingly sweet is this guy? He's perfect.
The most romantic comment i ever got out of Liam was a 'You look hot in that skirt babe.'

But then a loud pitched sqeal erupted from outside the bedroom. We walked into the lounge to see Delilah standing there with her mouth open , and covered in what seemed like a load of small flakes.

'That guy just chucked oats at me!' She said, pointing an accusing finger at Jon, who indeed was holding an open box of oatmeal in his hands.

'Jon.......why did you chuck oatmeal at Delilah?' I asked, folding my arms.
'I'm sorry!' He said 'i was aiming for Spencer!.'

'What are you guys doing here anyway?' I asked looking at Delilah and Chelsea.
'We wanted to see if the guys had any milk we can borrow' Said Chelsea 'plus we wanted to ecscape Courtney for a bit. She's worse than usual. Probably PMSing or something.'

'Yeah sorry, we don't have any milk' Said Brendon who was stood in the kitchen. 'We don't eat cereal, for some reason all we have is like eight boxes of this oatmeal crap, but none of us eat it so,y'know...we just throw it at each other.'

'As you do.' I nodded.

'Brendon hand me a box of oatmeal.' Demanded Delilah.
'Er, OK' He said handing her one.

She stuck her hand in and then chucked a load in Jon's direction, yelling 'no-one throws oats in my hair!'

'Oh yeah, wanna bet?' Laughed Jon, throwing some back. Delilah dodged causing Jon to hit Spencer this time, then Spencer threw some back at Jon but got Brendon aswell, Brendon laughed and started throwing oats everywhere, including a large amount at Ryan who chased him back with his own box of oats, but managed to get Chelsea,who got me and it soon erupted into some sort of oatmeal massacre.
Which was pretty fun actually.

I shreiked when Ryan came up behind me and poured about half a box full down the back of my top.
I ran after him, jumping across the sofa and pouncing on his back, pouring a load into his hair.

I laughed and he spun me around , then placed me down on the sofa, leaning on top of me and said 'your gonna pay for that', just before tipping the box up right above my face....
but nothing came out.
'Oooooo dear looks like your out.' I smirked.

'Ah well' He smiled and leant down and kissed me.
I could hear sqeauls from the the kitchen where all the others were now gathered, so we took the oppurtunity to have a bit of a make out session, but just as we started getting into it....

'BRENDON YOU ASSHOLE, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU.' Roared Ryan cahsing after an hysterical Brendon who had just shoved a load of oats down the back of Ryan's jeans.
Sign up to rate and review this story