Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

The red lace bra

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Warning: This chapter shall leave you in suspense. Want a fast update?> Review. Simple

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 787 words

0Unrated
We leave the day after tomorrow, which gives me only 2 days left with Ryan

We all went out for lunch as a group, and did some bowling afterwards.

Well, all of us apart from Courtney that is.
She claimed she felt ill, something about a headache and feeling a bit weak.
She missed yesterday's dinner aswell.
Chelsea and i both offered to stay with her, though Delilah protested saying she wouldn't have stayed for us.
True, but she was still my cousin, and afterall i take pride in being the better person.
Courtney declined though saying she just wanted to chill in the sun for a bit and she wanted some alone time anyway.


'You think she's really ill?' Asked Delilah on our way to the guys condo.
'I believe her' nodded Chelsea 'she does seem a bit off.'
'And have you noticed how much weight she's lost recently?' I added.
'Hmmm, i guess.' pondered Delilah 'but i always though she was just going on one of her work out schemes again.Or on one of her diets maybe.'
Chelsea shook her head 'I haven't noticed her doing any work outs.'
'Me neither.' I said 'and as for dieting...yeah sure , if it includes eating absolutely nothing. She's been skipping breakfast for the last few days as well.'
'She might have dehydration like you did Brooke.' Suggested Delilah.
'Maybe.' I shrugged 'but she hasn't been throwing up.'
'Ah well.' Shrugged Delilah 'It's a good thing we're going home tomorrow, i'm sure she'll be fine as soon as we hit England again.'

We knocked on the guys door and we all made our way to a cafe in the middle of town.

'Aw , can't believe your all gonna be leaving so soon.' Said Spencer as we sat down at a table.
'Yeah 3 weeks have gone by so quickly.' Said Brendon.
'I'm gonna miss you guys loads.' Said Jon.
'Same' sighed Delilah 'but don't worry' She said nudging me 'i'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of Brooke soon enough.'
'Hey! So you guys are gonna continue seeing each other?' Smiled Brendon.
Ryan and i smiled and nodded.
'Aw how sehr' romantic no?' Said Jon in an attempt at a French accent, placing his hands to his chest.
'Oh it is.' Sighed Delilah, placing her elbows on the table, chin on her hands , smiling widely and glossy-eyed.
'And Jon, we HAVE to keep in touch!' Said Chelsea.
'Of course.' Nodded Jon 'it's been great seeing you again.'
'But will we ever see all of you guys again?' Asked Spencer.
'Yeah, of course Spence.' I said 'I'm gonna be bringing the girls to Las Vegas with me again soon enough.'
'Well, as soon as a few new pay checks come through.' snorted Delilah.
'Can't you just get that Courtney chick to beg daddy again?' Asked Brendon.
'Yeah but then they'll have to bring Courtney.' grimaced Spencer 'Er not that she isn't-'
'Don't worry about.' I smiled 'we know she can be a bit , urm...-'
'Selfish, mean , fickle,an all round bitch.' Delilah butted in.
'Delilah' I groaned 'OK yeah sure she can be that, but you know, she really isn't that bad.'
'Are you kidding?' Scoffed Delilah.
'No, i'm serious, she's really not that bad a person, it's just the way she was brought up, but you know, she has her good sides.'
'Well i'm still waiting to see them.' Said Delilah.

After bowling (it was me, Ryan, Delilah and Brendon vs Chelsea, Jon and Spencer-we won, sure the teams were unfair but , whatever),
Ryan took me out to see a movie , and we returned back to his place where Delilah and Brendon were all ready in a ful make-out session.

But i don't think they noticed us anyway so we just made our way quietly to Ryan's room.
I sat down on the foot of Ryans bed, slipping my shoes off as Ryan closed the door and leant against it , looking at me with a grin on his face.
I laughed as he slunk over to me and crawled on the bed kissing me and making me fall on my back underneath him.
He threw off his jacket and i pulled my top off over my head, he did the same and managed to slide himself beneath me, his hands slid round my back and started to fumble with my bra clasp when i spotted something poking out just from under the pillow. Something red. Something laced. Something that wasn't there before.
Sign up to rate and review this story