Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

I put my faith in you, so much faith and then you just threw it away

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Uh-oh. Drama... Reviews meg appreciated. They make writing this story worth it. Thanks again to icequeenz =]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 1537 words

0Unrated
I tugged on it and held it gingerly with my finger tips.
'What's this?' I gulped , looking at the disgusting 32D bra in my fingers.

I looked at Ryan, his eyes were flickering insanely from the bra to me.

'I-i-' He stuttered.
'It's definately not mine.' I said rolling off him.

'Are-are you sure?'

'Of course i'm fucking sure!' I said angrily 'Ryan, who's is this?'
'I honestly have absolutely no idea.' He said shaking his head.

'Oh so the bra just mysteriously appeared on your bed for no reason.' I snapped.

I felt sick, i actually felt physically sick.
This couldn't be happening. Not again.
Ryan wasn't like that, he was different , he would never cheat on me.
But i thought the same about Liam.

I just sat there on the bed next to Ryan frozen, staring into straight ahead.

'Seriously , Brooke you have to believe me , i have no idea why that's there!'
'Why else would it be there Ryan?' I fumed 'You know what?' I got off the bed and flung my top back on
'Maybe it doesn't matter, MAYBE i got the insane idea into my head that you were pretty serious about me, i guess i was wrong, maybe you do just want a holiday love affair with me Ryan, and nothing more , and you know what? That's fine! I couldn't give a shit, sorry for thinking you wanted more.'

I angrily started putting my shoes back on.

'No , Brooke! I mean everything i said, i swear on my life, i have never seen that bra before, ever! And i am serious about you, i'm not seeing another woman, i promise! You HAVE to believe me' Ryan pleaded, getting off the bed.

'What do you expect me to think Ryan? What would you think if you found a bra that wasn't your in your supposedly ''serious'' boyfriends bed?'

'There's got to be another explanation..i dunno, maybe one of the other guys got with some girl in here or something.'
'In your room? Why the hell would they do that?!'
'I dunno.' Said Ryan running his fingers through his hair, looking very stressed and worried 'but come on Brooke, i wouldn't cheat, i'm not like that! But i can't see any other explanation for it.'

I picked up the bra and stormed out into the lounge where Brendon and Delilah were still making out on the sofa.

'Hey Delilah!' I said loudly, making them both jump apart. 'You seen this before?'
I held up the bra.
Delilah shook her head, a confused and shocked expression on her face.
'How about you Brendon?'
'Um, no i haven't..what's going-'

But i made my way into Jon's room , shaking him awake.
'What the he-''
'Jon, have you been sleeping with any girls in Ryan's bedroom recently?'
'No..Brooke, what's going on?'
'Ever seen this before?' i asked holding the bra up again.
'No.'

I then slammed the door to his room and marched into Spencers, my absolute last hope, and i was pretty sure what his answer was going to be.

'No Brooke i haven't, whats going on here?' He murmered sleepily.

I walked back into the bedroom where Ryan was standing, still topless and Delilah and Brendon were still watching the scene with questioning faces.

I looked Ryan in the eyes for a moment and then looked away.

His eyes were full of sadness and worry.
Could he really have cheated on me?
He couldn't have, it was Ryan.
But why else would a bra be there?

He only just moved into the condo 3 weeks ago, and i've been his only lover scince.
And of course the bra has never, ever been there before, i would have seen it.

And the other guys denied they'd seen it before.
And...

'Is this what you meant when you said you were too busy to make it to dinner with the rest of us last night?' I asked coldly.

I saw Delilah's jaw drop.

'No, Brooke.' He said , his voice quavering 'i swear, the reason i stayed here last night was JUST to work on my lyrics.'
'Well where are they then?' I asked.
'Wh-what?'
'Where are the new lyrics you wrote? You showed me all the others. You usually show me when you write new lyrics, you haven't shown me these ones. Let me see them.'

'I - uh' He gulped, his eyes darting around the room nervously.
'Well?'
'I didn't actually get any done.'
'Oh per-lease.' I sneered, flinging the bra onto the sofa arm.
'I'm being serious Brooke, you should trust me!' He said.

'Oh your right.' I said sarcastically, putting on a gentle voice and placing my hand to my heart.
'It shouldn't matter that all the evidence is pointing towards you cheating on me, i should just throw all that aside , because i should TRUST you, just like i did with my last boyfriend, but look where that got me eh? Yep THAT'S the way to do it!'

Ryan buried his face in his hands.

'Brooke, i would never, ever cheat on you, i-'

I sat down onto the arm of the sofa running my hands over my head in stress.
'I just-' I sighed helplessly 'I never thought you would Ryan, but, but i just seriously can't think of another reason why another womans bra would be in your bed, or for the fact that you missed dinner yesterday, claiming you wrote lyrics which you now say you never got round to doing.
And it just seems to fit that on the one night i'm not with you the bra happens to turn up. I am looking for any other explanation, but i seriously... i just cannot find one.'

My voice was shaking the whole time.
I didn't want to believe it.
But i knew if i didn't,i would hate myself forever.
I should have learnt my lesson.

'Plus you can't even PROVE to me that you haven't slept with another woman, there's more evidence backing that you did than you didn't.' i stated.

'Fine' Said Ryan 'do what ever you have to do, search my mails, my text messages or whatever, i'm telling you now, you will NOT find anything,because i didn't do it!'

I stayed where i was.

Then his phone beeped with a text.

'Who's it from?' I asked sourly

Ryan sighed 'Well it's definately not from a secret lover of mine or anything if that's what your thinking, but sure go ahead, read it if you want, check the whole damn inbox if you must.' He said chucking it to me.

I opened the text message which was from an unidentified number.

RyRy
Think i may have left something at yours,
but it's OK, i'll pick it up when i see you again.
Hopefully it'll be soon, can't wait for another night like that.
Anyway make sure to save my number and give me a call sometime!

xxx


My eyes stayed transfixed on the message, though i wasn't reading it.
I couldn't bring myself to read it again.

I couldn't do much at that moment really.
I couldn't even think.
It was only when Delilah softly called 'Brooke?'
That i snapped out of my trance, stood up and chucked the phone at Ryan, hitting him hard on the chest.

Tears stung my eyes as i flung my jacket on , threw open the door and stormed out into the crisp night air of Las Vegas.
I heard Delilah call my name and follow me out.

I carried on walking as Delilah tried to catch up with me. I heard Ryan yelling my name down the street and frantically saying 'I swear, i have no idea what she's on about!'
'Brooke!'

'Stay away from her!' Delilah yelled viciously to him.

Delilah can turn against absolutely anyone if one of her friends have been hurt by them. And you can sure as hell bet that she'll stick up for you straightaway, no matter what.

As we neared our condo tears sprung from my eyes and streamed down my face , soaking my cheeks.

I marched straight into my bedroom where Courtney was lying on her bed with Chelsea by her side holding a wet cloth to her forehead.

'Oh Courtney's been breaking out in nightsweats-' Chelsea began but stopped when she saw my tear streaked face.
'Oh my God, Brooke! What's wrong?!'

'Don't worry' i said shakily, throwing off my jacket 'i just, i just need to sleep, you-you carry on taking care of Courtney.'

But then i walked out the bedroom , catching Chelsea give a questioning look to Delilah in the mirror.
I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

Then i sat down on the toilet lid and sobbed, ignoring the calls from Delilah on the otherside of the door, which stopped when i told her firmly that i just wanted to be by myself for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story