Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Darkness

Chapter Fifteen.

by deaths-destruction 1 review

who dies now?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 330 words

0Unrated
Hiya, sorry for the wait. It's been a while again hasn't it?? I'm sorry!! :( Hopefully you like this chapter? :]
I own nothing except the plot. :]
_________________________________________________________________

Frank felt pain far worse than he had before in his life. He looked down, groping at his stomach. Blood was pouring from the wound as his knees buckled. He fell, the sword being pulled out.

"A curious thing, death is. Is it not?" Jade looked at Mikey and Gerard. They stared at him dumbfounded, Frank on the floor bleeding. Jade smirked, raising the sword. They had little reacting time as he pierced Frank's flesh for a second time. Frank cried out as the blade pierced through his lung.

Gerard was the first to tackle Jade, quickly followed by Mikey. Jade, Gerard, and Mikey all fell in a heap. They were fighting one another, until Jade disappeared with the sword.

Frank was coughing, his body shaking. His friends were quickly at his side. "P-please...d-d-don't l-leave....m-me..." Frank's words were barely above a whisper as he grasped at the wounds. "I won't buddy...I won't..." Gerard was crying. Mikey was crying as well, on the other side of Frank.

Finally after ten fighting minutes, Frank's body relaxed the life leaving him. His body remained cold and unmoving even after the many attempts of Gerard and Mikey.

After sitting there sobbing for a half an hour, they heard something stir at the end of the hallway they were in. Both Mikey and Gerard looked up at the noise. They were covered in Frank's blood, and still next to his body refusing to leave. They held in their breath, not even daring to breathe.

'Who was at the end of the corridor?' They both wondered in silence.
_________________________________________________________________

Another cliffhanger. Sorry guys, a nasty cat attacked me & my hand hurts bad. So I shall take my leave for now. Hope you liked it. :] If not, then I'm sorry. Also, sorry it's so short. :/ Reviews are very much appreciated. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story