Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > & as We're touching Hands; & In this Pool of blood.

I love You.

by VampireUntil12pm 7 reviews

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 1498 words

0Unrated
"Arghh... what?" I reached up to rub my eyes, and sat up against the headboard.
"You've got to leave in about 2 hours.. Let's GO!" He yanked my arm and I suddenly fell out of the bed.
"RAY!" He went red and helped me up.
"Sorry Em."
"Eh.. whatever. I just need to get my bags from under my bed... Hey. Did Ashley come back last night?" I asked, turning to face Ray. He looked to his left then he put his hands on my shoulders.
"Look.. she didn't come back." My worst nightmare had become reality, "But that doesn't mean anything happened."
"Ray! There was alcohol supplied at that party! He would have gotten smashed if given the chance.. giving her also a chance to.. to.." I threw up my arms and made a growling sound. Then I stopped and sat down, my face in my hands. I didn't even look when I felt someone sit next to me, they started rubbing my back.
"Hey Em." I jumped suddenly, nearly a foot in the air.
"Frank! But, where's Ray? He was here a second ago.." He smiled.
"He left about 20 seconds ago, I came about 30 ago." I froze. Shit. Did he hear me?
"D-did you hear the screaming?" I asked. He nodded.
"I couldn't make it out, but I came up straight away, and Ray told me to come in as he left." I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Ahh.. Did you have fun last night?"
"Em, Yeah but what were you yelling about? Is it what you wanted to talk to me about this morning..?"
"No.. Just. Nothing.. Brother and sister fight.. you know." I said smiling. He smiled back.. but showing not really any emotion. I frowned.
"What's wrong? Did I do something?" I asked. He smiled again and shook his head.
"So.. what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked, playing with a string on my baggy Elmo pants.
"Well... you know how.. Ray.. he didn't want to go to high school.. he wanted a better education?" I asked. He thought for a bit, then nodded slowly.
"Well.. I thought that I would, follow in his footsteps a bit." Oh fuck. He frowned and gave me a confused look, shit he doesn't understand!
"I'm moving to college." His jaw dropped, like literally, I thought if it wasn't attached to his head it would drop to the floor.
"WHAT?!" He stood up, and pointed at me.
"No.. You're not. You're lying. This is a joke. Ok you got me!" He said, started to laugh.
"Nice try!" I didn't laugh, I just sat there and stared at him.
"Frank.. this isn't a joke." He stopped laughing and stared at me back. His eyes.. they still showed no emotion whatsoever. This wasn't like him at all.
"But why? Emily, you're my best friend! You can't do this!" He said, waving his hands around and pacing my room. I think he was more talking to himself, then to me.
"When are you leaving?" He asked. I looked down and just like the wall in the playground, Elmo started to look extremely interesting.
"In about an hour and a half. I've already packed, and I made my decision last night. I'm not backing out." I said, looking up again. He went silent, and paced the room for another five minutes.. I should really break the silence.
"I've got to get changed.." I said, picking up some clothes I had laid the night before, and walking into the bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I leant up against it, and slid down to the cold, tiled floor. I feel so fucking bad... We were such close friends.
You were.. but now he has Ashley remember?
Since when are you on my side?
Ever since I decided that you're never going to listen to me, so what's the use?"

You have a point.

/As Always../ I looked at myself in the mirror, and brushed my hair, leaving it out so the layers would show and slightly straightening out my fringe. Then I got changed and brushed my teeth, no use for breakfast this morning. I'd probably just chuck it up again. As I straightened my top, and sighed at myself in the mirror I realized I wouldn't be back here for a long time. My whole counter was empty, along with my closet inside my room. With one last glance, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out to see Frank sitting on my bed. He looked up and immediately walked over and embraced me. I was surprised at first, but then hugged him back tightly.
"I'm going to miss you Emily. You're my best friend, you do know that right?' He said, stepping back. He was trying not to cry, I could see it.. so was I.
"I think I'm going to miss you even more." I said. I knew he didn't miss me like that.. but still we were best friends.. and leaving? I couldn't ask for anything more, and inside.. I didn't feel guilty, because I knew he would always have Ashley with him. I just guess that she must love him more than I do.. and visa versa.
An Hour Later.
I sat on the front porch, my bags at the bottom of the steps.. waiting for my cab to come and pick me up from the airport. I had asked Frank earlier where Ashley was, He said that she was at his place.. nothing happened, but she had passed out. Apparently too much alcohol. I looked to my right, where Frank was sitting next to me, singing to himself softly. I suppose most best friends would be usually hugging, crying, threatening painful deaths if they didn't write. But us? Just the company was enough. I checked my watch, and realized the cab would be here in about 5 minutes.
Here's your chance.
What?.
You're not going to see him again.

Huh... You mean?

Yep. School ends in 2 years. After that?

Yeah.. But-

No Butts. He's there.. do it now. My mind was right. Yeah.. for once. I turned to Frank, my mind was buzzing. This was it, I felt sick. Really.
"Frank.." He turned back, and smiled.
"Yeah Em."
"Do you want to know... why I haven't been myself... for the last couple of months?" I asked slowly. He looked up and nodded slowly,
"Well, It was partly because Ray came and Partly of Ashley, and then Ashley came and it was all wrecked because you're my best friend and I didn't know what to do, and I've only realized it now but I have for 3 years-"
"Emily." He looked concerned, and I just realized that I was talking a million miles a minute. I took a deep breath.
"Frank, I love you."
"Aww, Emily I love you too." No! He didn't understand!
"No. Frank.. I mean. I actually.. love.. you." I couldn't look into his eyes, so instead I examined a very lovely pebble, probably 2 centimeters in length, light brown, absolutely gorgeous. He held my arm.
"And so.. is that why you've been so upset? Is that why you broke your promise to me?" He asked. I nodded sadly.. I wasn't proud.. at all.
"Emily, I-"
"Frank! Please.. just. Don't say anything. Look, here's my cab.. I've got to go." I quickly stood up and went to the bottom of the steps, picking up my bags. He stood too, and followed me, not saying anything.
"I do.. love you Frank." I said, quickly pecking him on the lips before getting inside the cab.
Now you've done it.

Unless you want to be surgically removed.. shutup. I sighed, and leant my head against the window as the cab began to drive.
Sometimes you can love someone so much, to the point where when they love another, You have no choice but abandon your heart with that person.. and hope they tend to it, take care of it, and hope they will taken even a second glance when a part of it goes missing.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay Dudes,
Ooo.. NOT LAST CHAPTER! Still more..
Gah. I don't think I did the whole, "Omg, I love you!" Bit very well. I might rewrite it. Seriously people.. I NEED CRITICISM. I'm dying here... slowly.. Very slowly. Oh.. By the way. I UPDATED WITHIN 3 DAYS! Claps for Maggie!
Readers: Claps
& Some kind words for my dear parents that have been going through my saved box (Though I can't blame them, my brother recently had a run in with a 'porn incident' I dare say no more..).. making it so I am forced to label this in a word document, 'Guitar TABS'. Which is actually working considering my parents don't know that guitar tabs can't exactly be done on the computer. Hehe.
Readers: Hiss
Anyway..
I LOVE YOU ALL!
I dedicate this chapter to the new Harry Potter book, & to Michaela who just rang me. =]
I love Ron!

From,
Magi Pirate.

[IWasUncoolBeforeBeingUncoolWasCool]
Sign up to rate and review this story