Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Confessions of a Punk Rock Princess

What is this feeling?

by AshleyxHollywood 3 reviews

lovers and friends?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 722 words

0Unrated
I dialed Jayme's number. It rang six times and went to voicemail. This girl never answered her phone when it was important. I left her a voicemail and sat on the little couch in the bathroom. Two minutes later my phone rang.

"About time" I said answering the phone.

"Hey college life isn't easy princess"

"Princess? Excuse moi but I'm no princess and you know that"

"ha yes I do. I'm the princess, now whats troubling you. You sound shakey"

"Well you know the Ryan guy I told you about right?"

"Yeah the one from Panic in your pants...uh-huh what about the boy?"

"Well he's at this benefit ball i'm at right now and we danced and I totally kissed him. Then we slow danced and I think he wanted to kiss me but I ran off to call you cause I freaked"

"YOU KISSED HIM?"

"Jay, I really don't know what to do now. My feelings are all over the place here"

"YOU KISSED HIM..."

"I mean, I think I might actually like him but i'm too afraid to try anything cause well you know how I am"

"YOU KISSED RYAN ROSS"

"Jayme..yes I did. We've established that. Now can you give me some kind of calming advice?"

"Well, Ash I think you honestly need to decide for yourself how you feel about him"

"Thank you captain obvious"

"Just don't rush into anything Ashey, I don't want to have to get a phone call at 3 AM the night before an exam because he broke your heart"

"yeah, but for some reason I feel like he could Never hurt me"

"Take a chance"

"I don't know..."

We talked for a while longer. After talking to her I felt a bit better and a little more confident about this whole situation. I walked back out to the ball. I saw Ryan sitting at a table with Pete and his knocked up bride to be. I sat down in the chair next to Ryan. He looked at me with a hurt look in his eyes. I felt guilty for leaving him alone like that but a girl's gotta have her best friend advice. Ashlee immeadiately layed her hand out on the table flaunting her engagement ring. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ryan.

"Can we go talk?" I asked him. He nodded and walked out on the balcony outside. I followed him shutting the doors to the party inside.

"Look Ryan, it was pretty bitchy of me to just leave you like that..." I said. He only looked up at me. I took a deep breath and prepared my words.

"Ryan, I'm not going to deny the fact I have feelings for you. I've never really had the best luck with boys in relationships..."

"What are you trying to say?" He asked suddenly interested in what I was saying.

"Well Ryan, I erm.." I was blushing like mad. "Well that kiss meant something to me and uhm...well..you see..."

"No I don't see"

"I...like...you" I finally said at last. He held his gaze with mine. I felt a little awkward that he wasn't saying anything. I actually felt a bit of anger. But then again I did do the bitchy thing and run off without explaining. As I sat there deep in my thoughts, I saw his body move closer to mine. He put his arm around me and I felt a warm shock run through my body. I happened to notice that he smelled really really good.

"and now I don't feel so alone" he said pressing his warm lips against mine. It was a quick gentle kiss, but it was enough to know the feeling was mutual. I grabbed his phone that was sticking out of his pocket and I put my number in it. He smirked at me.

"These shoes are killing me" I said breaking the silence.

"Well take them off"

"and not be able to see eye to eye with you. I don't think so"

"You wanna get out of here and go somewhere quiet?" He asked me. I nodded and he took my hand. We walked in and immeadiately everyone started looking. Ryan and I worked our way to the door. I had no idea where he was going to take me.
Sign up to rate and review this story