Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Nineteen

by ryanrossISsove 6 reviews

kisses! honestly, lots of kisses!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-25 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 1158 words

1Funny
plane crashes are overrated, you seriously think I could? XD just you wait...drama is funnier.
William's POV-

I woke up to the loud speakers saying something about landing.

I rubbed my eyes, and saw Sisky looking back at me from the next seat up.

"I was just gonna wake you. Thanks for making life easier. Wake him." he said, looking at Pete. I looked left, and smiled when I saw Pete sleeping. He had his feet up on the seat in front of him, and his knees in his face, his head turned to the side, and he was lightly snoring. I just wanted to kiss him.

"Alright." I said. I put my hand on his shoulder, and started to lightly shake him. "Pete..." I whispered.

"William!?" Pete suddenly said, quickly, sitting up.

I laughed a bit, as he rubbed his eyes, and looked over at me.

"Where are we?" he asked, dozily.

"Home." I said, smirking at the way his eyes were still watery from sleeping.

He smiled. "Good, I missed home." he said.

"Me too." I said.

"But, something in me, just didn't miss clubbing...you know? I think we need to find something new to do." he said.

My heart leapt.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, unbuckling himself, and standing up, as we got ready to get off the plane, after it landed.

"So, any screaming?" Pete asked.

I shook my head.

"Non, I slept so soundly. And I guess you did too." I said. It was true, once Pete went to go watch TV, I fell fast asleep, and just slept. Not even an explosion could have woken me, I was damn tired.

"Yeah..." Pete said, scratching his neck. He looked a little uncomfortable, guilty, even.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, as we walked out, following the in-his-own-world Sisky.

"Nu-nothing." Pete said, gulping afterward.

"Okay, you just seem a little, tense." I said.

Pete threw back his shoulders, and cracked his neck.

"Please baby, I'm anything but tense." he said, with sarcasm in his tone.

I smiled, and chuckled.

"Music is the only thing that ever made sense to me." We heard Sisky screech in front of us.

"Quoting Brendon Urie are we?" Pete asked.

"Yep." Sisky said, continuing to walk.

"So, after this, your going off to work on Infinity On High?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and you're going off to work on Santi." he said.

"Wow, we probably won't see each other for a while." I said.

"Yeah." He said, sighing after.

"Hey!" he said, after that.

"Hm?" I asked, turning my head to him.

"Wanna hang out tonight? We probably won't see each other for like, 6 months after this, maybe even more, I mean, I have friends or enemies tour coming up." he said.

I smiled.

"Alright, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Uh, how about we just hang out at your house tonight. Self inviting, I know, but my house isn't fun." he said.

I smiled.

"Alright, so want Patrick to just drop you off at my place, and I can drive you home tomorrow?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That'd be nice." he said.

"Alright." I said, as we walked out.

"Hey Patrick's here!" I heard Sisky yell.

"Well, I guess your right, Sisky." I said, smiling at the boy-like man standing on the sidewalk, pointing to Patrick in his Honda Civic.

We all got in, and after saying some hellos to our driver, we were off to my place, I guess.

"Hey William, do you think I could meet that Ellie girl sometime?" Sisky asked me.

"Yeah, sure. I'll introduce you guys like, tomorrow after I get home from Pete's." I said.

He nodded, then glanced at Pete.

"Pete, Ima miss you, dude. We're not going to see you, or Patricka for a really long time." Sisky said, frowning.

"I'll miss you too, Sisky." Pete said, as Sisky cuddled up and hugged Pete tight.

What they did next, is something commonly done throughout the FBR band guys, a lot, to show affection. It's normal, and no one is suspected gay when they do it. Heck, I used to, too, but-upon getting to know Pete, it made me feel uncomfortable to do it to anyone else.

Unfortunately, the same didn't go for Pete. Or Sisky, for that matter.

"Gimme a kiss, Petey." Sisky whined, and Pete, of course, smiled, puckered up, and kissed Sisky straight on the lips. I knew it meant nothing, but it hurt like hell. I could do that, if I wanted to, I could kiss Pete like that, I'm sure if he thought I was just being friendly, he'd kiss me back, but it's not that simple. I'd only hurt more, it'd only tease me, if I ever kissed Pete like that.

Face it, I'll never kiss Pete.

I closed my eyes, and waited for the kiss between Sisky and Pete to end.

"Ah Pete, you are a damn goooood kisser." I heard Sisky say, that's when I opened my eyes.

"What can I say, I get around." Pete said, wiping his mouth.

"Good god." I let escape from my lips, as I pried myself against the car door.

"Aw, does Billy want one too?" Sisky asked.

"No, no I'm straight-I mean, fine." I said, laughing afterward. I kid, people.

"Nonsense, Beckett, come here." Sisky said, putting his hands on the sides of my head, and pulling my lips closer to his until they touched. No magic whatsoever, just a stupid best friend, being a idiot.

Sisky pulled away, and wiped his mouth.

"God Bill, you don't even compare to him." Sisky said, pointing to Pete, who now looked a little uncomfortable again, to say the least.

"I wasn't trying." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Stop making out in the god damn back seat of my fucking car!" Patrick joked.

"Sorry Patrick, it's a sentimental moment, I'm leaving Pete soon." Sisky said, hugging Pete again, and kissing him on the cheek. God damn, Adam, God damn.

"Well, say your goodbyes, cause we're to your place." Patrick said, as he pulled into Sisky's driveway.

"Aw, alright. Bye Pete, see you later Bill. Bye Patrick, thanks for driving!" Sisky said, waving, climbing over me, and getting out.

"Bye Siska!" Pete and I both said in unison, waving.

He got his bags out of the trunk, and ran in. Thank god, that means no more kissing.

"God, they should call that kid Frisky." Pete said, after we pulled away.

"I know, right?" I added on.

The rest of the car ride was pretty much silence, mixed in to a few questions about the video by Patrick, and then Patrick singing, then, we were at my place.

"Thanks so much for picking us up, Patrick!" I said.

"No problem." Patrick said.

"Bye, good luck with the CD!" I wished him.

"See you later, buddy!" Pete said, as we got our bags, and ran into my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story