Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Twenty

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

sleepover. softcore, folks. :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-12 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1092 words

0Unrated
======================================================
Petes POV-

"Would you want some pizza rolls?" I asked William, as I raided my own kitchen.
"Uh, sure." William said from the living room, going through my movies.

"What are we watching tonight, Bill?" I asked, after I put the pizza rolls in the microwave.

"Uh, I was thinking Sixteen Candles." William said.

"Great movie, your good, Bill." I told him, walking into the living room, and sitting on the couch, as William popped the movie in.

"I love this movie, I can quote it, man." He expressed as he sat next to me.

"Me too, man." I said, as it started.

My eyes, and his, were glued to the TV, as we watched Sam checking if she looked sixteen yet.

Soon, I heard the bell, the pizza rolls were done.

"i'll be right back." I said, running off to get the rolls. I took the plate out, and dumped the food onto a cooler plate, blowing on the scorching rolls a little, then I brought them out.

"Here we go." I said, setting the plate on the cushion between me and William.

"They forgot her fucking birthday!" William said, pointing to the TV.

"Oh no." I said, no expression whatsoever, chomping a pizza roll, William soon doing the same after.

So, about an hour later, after much laughing, much eating, much quoting, and a great movie, Sixteen Candles ended, and me and William were soon looking for something to do again.

"Insight, that's always fun." William said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"let's just talk, sometimes I like just talking." he said.

I smiled. He was utterly gorgeous.

"Yeah, that sounds good, what should we talk about?" I asked.

"Don't start it like that, we need something to come to us, then one conversation will lead to another, and we'll be head deep in insight." William explained.

I searched my mind for topics.

"Top or bottom?" William asked, with a smirk.

"Top, dur?" I said, laughing.

"Me too." he said.

"If you had to pick between vanilla ice cream with caramel, and chocolate pie, what would you pick?" I asked.

"Ice cream, what about you?"Ã' he said.

"Pie, definitely." I said.

He nodded.

"How about lemon pie, do you like that?" he asked.

"I've never tried it." I said.

"Me neither, we need to get on that." he said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Wanna write a book?" he asked.

"Good idea, you mean, together?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to write a book. We should write one together." he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know." he said.

"Like, a novel?"Ã' I asked. I liked this idea, I hope he's serious. I'll write a book with him, for sure.

"Yeah, or a children's book." he said, suggestively.

"Yeah! I'm so in! We really should, Beckett." I said, urging the fact that this was a big idea.

"What would we call it?" he asked.

"I have no idea, we need to figure out what to write about, first." I said.

"Well, I'll have my mind open for ideas." William told me.

"Me too, we could really do it." I told him.

"Oh I know we could!" He said, getting a little pumped.

"Amazing idea, William." I said.

"Thanks Wentz." he said.

I nodded, almost to change the subject, since neither of us had any ideas.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked him, straight face.

He looked at me, and then looked up.

"Uh, I guess yeah. Do you?" he said, skewing his mouth to the side.

"I think I do" I said.

"Have you ever felt it?" he asked me.

I now skewed my mouth.

I think I have" I said, obviously secretly talking about William.

"How about you?" I added.

He sat there, and thought for a second.

"Yeah, I think I have." He said.

I nodded.

"Cool." was all I could say.

"Yeah." he said, sighing afterward.

"Where's Hem?" he asked.

"Sleeping in my room, I checked." I said.

"He's a great little dog." he said.

"Yeah, he's my boy. I love him." I said, smiling, thinking of the little puppy who owns my heart, for the most part.

"I know how you feel, my dogs are my life, too." he said.

"You think they're so clueless, but they know more then you know, and they†re the only ones who can always be true blue best friends." I said.

"Yeah, really." William said, smiling.

"Speak of the devil." He added, as I looked over at little Hem trotting out of my room.

"Hey Hemmy!" I said, smiling.

"Hey boy!" William said, with a beam, as the little dog sit, and opened his mouth to bark.

"Perfect chance." I heard come out of the dogs mouth, almost like an echo. It seems more in my head then coming from the dog."

My eyes widened, and I looked over at William, who looked at the dog, still smiling.

'He must not be hearing this-i'm hallucinating' I thought to myself.

I just stared at William interacting with Hemingway, feeling so uncomfortable with myself. I was clearly unstable, and not so sane.

And, I could almost tell that Hemingway was trying to hint something to William as he played with the man, he kept biting down on his shirt sleeve, and pulling it over to my own hands, and he was pushier, too.

My dog knows something I don't know.

No, no, I' m being utterly ridiculous, snap out of it, Wentz.
============================================================
William's POV-

Early the next morning, I got a call from Sisky, he wanted me over, so I could introduce him and Ellie.

Hey Pete, I gotta get going I said, as we finished eating pancakes.

Ah, what a shame. It was great having you, I'll miss you so much, man." he said, getting up.

I opened my arms, and embraced Pete, and held him tight. This was it, I was leaving, and I wasn't going to see him for months. How can I do this.

Pete held me close, and tight too, then we let go.

"I guess this is it, Wentz. I' ll be seeing you, when I see you." I said, starting to actually get chocked up.

Pete bit his lip.

"Take care, Beckett, really, have a blast making Santi." he said.

"Same, make IOH a platinum." I said, as I walked off to my car.

"See you around, William!" Pete shouted once more.

"Bye Pete!" I shouted back, as I sat in the drivers seat, wiped tears, and drove away.
Sign up to rate and review this story