Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Don't be alarmed, I feel we're falling back to ground.

by rainbowsprinkles08 2 reviews

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 595 words - Complete

1Moving
Brendon's POV

It took me a minute to realize what was going on but once it clicked, I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me. He stumbled backwards and looked up at me with hurt eyes, pooling.

"Wha?" He looked at me, confused. The tears almost spilling over.

"You're drunk!" I roared. "You think I'm going to hiss a shit faced drunk?!"

"You'll kisth me in fwont of thowsands of people, but nott in a hotal room?"

"You're drunk!" I stated again. "You're not in your right mind."

"Am to in my right- ugh I don't feel too good." He started to clutch his stomach.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom, stripped him down to his boxers and tried not to stare at the beautiful boy in front of me as I put him in the bathtub. I held his hand as he started to basically projectile vomit all over himself and the tub.

"That is why you put them in the tub, not next to the toilet, much easier to clean up. Just turn on the shower.

Anyways, as I held his hand I busied myself with brushing his bangs off his damp forehead. I leaned my forehead against the side of his, my lips against his ear whispered "That's it get it all out." And things of that sort.

I looked at our hands clasped together and the lyrics of a Nightmare of You song came to mind.

This is the last time that I'll hold your hand.
I want to kiss you on the mouth and tell you I'm your biggest fan.


After I don't know how long, he was finished.

"Ry, I have to put the shower on. Its going to be really cold, but I want to rinse you and the bathtub off."

He nodded, sniffling since he had been crying.

The smell in the room was terrible. It took all I had not to gag.

I reluctantly reached for the shower knob and turned it on, quickly turning it hot hoping it would warm up faster. As the water came rushing out of the shower head and hit Ryan's skin, he yelped and started to shake.

I helped him stand up and rinse off and rinse the tub, then helped him out of the tub. He was still shaking like crazy, so I swiftly wrapped him in a towel and led him to the bedroom.

I gave him clean boxers, a shirt and pajama bottoms and let him get changed while I started to settle back into bed. When he climbed into his bed I reached for the light.

"N-Night Bren." He stammered out because he was still shivering.

"Night Ry." I sighed and flicked off the light.

"Bren?" I heard him call after about 10 minutes.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"I'm s-so cold would you mind..." He trailed off.

I sighed. "Alright." I got up and moved over to his bed. I laid down beside him and got as comfortable as I could on a bed of that size with another person in it that I didn't want to touch. But soon after I crawled in, Ryan moved close to me, whimpering, and wrapped his arms around me. His skin was like ice ad I could feel just how violently he was shivering, so I wrapped my arms around him.

"Go to sleep Ryan." I whispered. I waited until the tremors quieted and his breathing evened out and only then did I decide it was ok for me to fall asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story