Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Well you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

Dedicated to Alkenore, who got me back on here...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 658 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan’s POV


I woke up to a throbbing headache. It hurt to open my eyes even though it was pitch black. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling trying to remember what happened last night. The only thing that surfaced in my mind was a bar and ordering drink after drink. How did I get home? Maybe I’ll never know. I pulled the comforter over my head and let out a frustrated groan. Ow, ok, no groaning. Too much for the head. I felt the bed sink down on my right side. I slowly removed the comforter from my head and squinted my eyes, since that was the most I could do with the intense pain throbbing through my head. I saw the figure or Spencer sitting on the edge of my bed with a pitying look on his face.


“Hey. I fig-” I silenced him with a wave of my hand.


“Don-” I stopped to clear my throat. My voice was hoarse as a person who has been smoking cigarettes for a thousand years and my mouth tasted like I ate a pile of baked dog shit. Even clearing my throat hurt and I whined at the feeling. “Don’t talk in a normal voice.” I managed to get out.


“I figured you’d want this Tylenol, water, pepto and bread.” Spencer said in a much quieter voice.


I took the Tylenol and the water and drank. Oh man did that water feel good. It was pretty much ice cold and I could feel it all the way down to my empty stomach. Then I took some pepto, but slowly shook my head at the bread.


“You’ll regret it later when you throw up water, Tylenol and Pepto.”


I sighed and heeded his request forcing down the bread, but feeling a little better afterwards.


“What time is it?” I mumbled.


“3.”


“In the afternoon?”


“No, the sun is up at 3 in the morning.” Spencer replied his voice dripping with sarcasm.


“Well its pitch black in here. I can’t see the suns up!” I whined holding my head in my hands. “We don’t have a show tonight right?”


“Tomorrow.”


“Good.”


“But.”


“Oh no.” I whimpered.


“We have an interview in 2 hours. You need to get cleaned up. Seriously.”


At least the pain was starting to dull a bit, but that’s not saying much. It went from feeling like pianos being dropped off the Empire state building and hitting my head, to a very large hammer hitting my head repeatedly.


“Can you sit up?”


“I dunno.” I started up very, very slowly. I got up so my elbows were supporting my body weight then with Spencer’s help, I sat up leaning on my hands which were on the bed behind me. I groaned again.


“I’m never getting drunk ever again.”


“Oh, you can get drunk, but just not fuck faced like you were last night. I’ve never seen anybody like that, ever.”


I put my hands over my eyes and slowly shook my head.


“What made you drink so much?”


“You saw what Brendon did on stage.”


“Why does that upset you?”


“We were in front of a crowd!”


“But you love him.”


“But I have a girlfriend!”


“But you love him.”


“I need to get ready.” I said as I made my way out of bed slowly.


“Stop messing with his head, Ryan.”


“I’m not! I love Erin! I’m not gay.”


“Don’t try to fool yourself Ryan.”


“Speaking of Bren, where is he?”


“Out.”


“Out where?”


“He went out to lunch about an hour and a half ago.”


“With Jon?”


“No, he was on the phone with some girl named Kate.”


My heart sank at the name. “She lives in this city?”


“No, she’s visiting and heard we were here. Why? You know her?” Spence asked with a confused look.


“Yeah, she’s his ex.”
Sign up to rate and review this story