Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Eighteen

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

Some people just aren't cut out for love.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 350 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry it's taken me so long to update, guys. There's been a lot of stuff going on at home and I just haven't been able to write. Not to mention a wicked case of writer's block. It's taken me forever, and I can't say I'm particularly proud of this story, but I'm really working to get it done. So I hope you guys like this. Reviews would be seriously appreciated, FicWad's really the only thing keeping me alive right now.

Patrick lay in bed that night, staring at the ceiling, a song caught in his head.

Said I'm so sick of love songs

He hated Andy for this. But he hated himself more.

How could he have missed it? All the signs were there, right in front of his eyes.

So tired of tears

He missed Addie so much, he nearly fell apart at the mere thought of her.

Every time he closed his eyes he saw her.

He saw her flawless white smile and those piercing, emerald green eyes.

How her caramel brown hair fell just above her shoulders.

And how when she smiled it seemed as though her eyes were smiling too.

So done with wishin' that she was still here

"Shut up!" he scolded himself, clenching his fists,"What the fuck is wrong with you, man?!"

He stared over at the empty side of the bed, a bitter tear sliding down his cheek.

Leave me alone, stupid love songs

It just didn't seem fair.

Why should Addie be happy if he wasn't?

Where did he go wrong?

Patrick blamed himself, he knew he should have been with her more often.

He should have made himself more available to her.

Don't make me think about her smile, or having my first child

He had thought she was the one.

But then again, maybe there just wasn't anyone out there for him.

Some people just aren't meant for love.

Patrick wiped his eyes on the sheet and thought for a moment.

He was tired of always feeling guilty.

But more importantly, he was tired of hurting.

I'm letting go
Sign up to rate and review this story