Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Depression Found My Obsession

Because I Care

by thatgirlinthecorner 2 reviews

i hope you find some awww moments in this one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 431 words - Complete

0Unrated
PETE'S POV

"Pete?" I heard Patrick call from downstairs. I realized I had fell asleep crying.

"Up here." He came up the steps.

"Hey man, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumbled, making the fact that something was wrong a little more clear for him.

"It's Roxy isn't it?"

"You knew she had a boyfriend and didn't tell me?!" Patrick had a confused look on his face now.

"Wha-? I didn't even know she had a boyfriend."

"Oh."

"Why don't you come out to eat with me and Casey."

"Fine. I have something to give her anyway."

"What?"

"Roxy's cell."

"Why don't you just give it to Roxy herself."

"No. I'm sure her boyfriend wouldn't like that." Patrick got up and went downstairs. I followed him.

"Here." I said, handing Casey the cell phone.

"What's this for?"

"Roxy."

"Why can't you give it to her?"

"Because I-I'm busy."

"Well fine. You don't look busy now. We'll stop by Roxy's on the way out to eat."

"No!"

"What's the reason?" Said Casey with an evil smile.

"I-I don't want her boyfriend to get mad-"

"I thought she already made it clear she didn't have a boyfriend the other day Pete."

"Huh?"

"When Taylor called?"

"Oh. I-but-"

"You forgot?" I didn't say anything. Casey threw the phone back at me. "Take it to her yourself Wentz. She'd like that better."

"I-"

"Today please." Said Casey, pulling Patrick out the door after her. I couldn't help but smile as the door slammed. The phone rang in my hands.

"Er-hello?"

"Pete-go."

"Oh.."

ROXY'S POV

"What's going on Taylor?"

"Nothing!"

"Then we'll just call Pete and find out won't we?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO ATTEMPT SUICIDE AGAIN!" He screamed. I felt my mouth open a little.

"If he broke your heart again..I was afraid..you would.." His voice trailed off.

"We don't even have a relationship." I said quietly.

"But I can tell you care about him, and that these feelings are coming too fast...and if he had a girlfriend at one point when you said something about your feelings.."

"Taylor, what I did-it was stupid...it was because of Bethany...not a guy."

"I know..but your...your my sister, my best friend...and I care about you.." I hugged him.

"And that wont change....ever."

"Does he really make you feel that good?"

"He makes me forget everything that hurts."

"Call him."

I felt myself beginning to cry and hugged him again.

"Just don't let him hurt you..or I'll kill his ass."
Sign up to rate and review this story