Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Heritage

The Heritage – Chapter 69

by wimvincken 12 reviews

This is a real harem story. Not the ones you can find everywhere about a bunch of kids having a go with Harry and Harry with them, but an official harem like the old Sultans from Turkey ages ago wi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Blaise Zabini,Cho,Fleur,Harry - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-08-12 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 5187 words

4Illiterate
The Heritage â€" Chapter 69
-----
A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
A/N: Scene from the last chapter.

Be-el'zebul did not show any change, any hurt or emotion; it was looking only at Harry.

Daphne was trying to concentrate more, but she could not do more then she already did. She did not understand, because with the last incarnation the monster supposed to be banished at least, but nothing seemed to happen with it. The only thing it did was staring at Harry in his Hybrid form.

‽Let me tell you,” shrieked Be-el'zebul. ‽Your name is not Harry James Potter.” And with the last sentence Be-el'zebul disappeared the same way as it came.

‽Thank Merlin,” groaned Daphne and she sat heavenly … she was exhausted. ‽It†s gone, she said, and brought her head between the knees and breathed heavenly.

‽I want to go home,” she said tiredly.

Above the heads of the wizards, witches and soldiers the clouds broke and the son began to shine.

-----

‽General Rand Gunn and his units stayed and we went back,” Hestia told the waiting girls in the foyer. ‽After Daphne banished the demon, we walked towards the location where the American soldiers were. When they saw us, they didn†t believe what they saw. Anyhow, they also didn†t believe our story, until Hermione here showed them the whole thing in a pensive.”

Pensive?” asked Pansy. ‽You didn†t have a pensive with you.”

‽But the American wizards did,” answered Hestia. ‽After all the soldiers had watched the pensive, limited by the times that Hermione fainted,” she laughed and everyone looked at Hermione, who was blushing”, they decided to believe us. Then the American wizards tried to think what really happened, but nobody could tell what really happened and why the demon was on American soil.”

Everyone looked thoughtful.

‽I think it is because of Harry and Lilith,” said Su suddenly.

‽That Be-el'zebul wanted to have revenge and kill a lot of humans,” Su said, looking at Harry, who was discussing something with Prince Andrew.

‽I think it is a bull story,” said Daphne. ‽And I am pregnant with three boys, and I want to marry as fast as possible and I want that Harry is going to talk to my parents when we are married.”

Everyone was shocked into silence.

‽I am also pregnant, only grandma does not know it yet,” said Zara suddenly. ‽I expect three girls.”

Now everyone was looking at Zara, the granddaughter of the Queen of England.

‽And I want Harry to tell that to my grandmother, because I don†t have the courage to do that,” she said apprehensively.

‽I get sick of so many children,” murmured Bellatrix. ‽This whole place will crawl with little Harries and Harriettes. How the hell can someone keep track of all the names? And when they grow up, who are they getting married with? I think that Hogwarts must be expanded only to be able to contain the children here.”

Nobody said a word.

‽At least we can marry,” said the lonely voice of Luna from the background.

‽Yeah, what good can it do?” drawled Pansy. ‽I mean … we are talking about sixty four children, twelve boys and fifty two girls, thirty six women, fourteen official fiancées, two wives and twenty slaves.”

‽We need an alpha wife,” said Hannah.

‽Let Su be the alpha,” remarked Pertine Zabini. ‽She is already married, and she is alright.”

‽”No,” said Hermione forcefully. ‽An Alpha can only be a woman, who gives birth to a male child as first. Nobody else can be an alpha.”

‽That means that we don†t have an alpha at the moment, and that we need to wait for nine months?” retorted Pertine.

‽That†s right,” said Hermione happy.

‽Why are you so happy with that, Granger?” asked Pertine.

‽Because I hate to listen to another girl … can you imagine that you will be the alpha, Pertine?” Hermione purred in an innocent voice.

‽That†s it!” exclaimed Pansy. ‽We are going to have fights with each other, and only an alpha can interfere to avoid this kind of nonsense. And not only that, in a harem, we must have an alpha, and it will be magically regulated. Like the slaves under us, when our Master really insists, he can order us around as he sees fit. An alpha can almost do the same, she has the magical authority to interfere, to regulate and to rule, and we are all forced to do what she orders us to do. I suggest that we vote for one in the mean time and then we wait until the first of us gives birth to boys.”

‽Only Pansy, Su, Hermione and Daphne can give birth to boys,” said Cho. ‽The rest of us are pregnant with girls. I think I like the idea to vote for a temporary alpha, and we can vote between Pansy, Su, Hermione and Daphne.”

‽There is an ancient ritual, which can help us,” said Luna. ‽But this ritual is a bit … eh … unconventional, but it works fine.”

‽What do you mean, Luna?” asked Hermione.

‽The ritual needs to be performed exactly at twelve o†clock in the night. The candidates, Pansy, Su, Hermione and Daphne, need to be specially prepared; they are going to make love with Harry within a special arranged pentagon, and at the end of the ritual, only Harry and one girl will still be standing.”

‽That†s not fair,” yelled Laura. ‽We don†t stand a change to be chosen as Alpha, because we are all pregnant with girls!”

‽That†s right,” said Hermione. ‽Because you are pregnant with girls, you will never be able to become Alpha, Laura. So please live with it.”

Laura looked daggers at the bushy haired girl, but swallowed and said nothing further. She was not pleased. What would her father say about this? He for sure expected her to have a senior role in the harem, and not a mud blood like that Granger girl.

‽And what is that ritual doing exactly, Luna?” asked Sebena Zabini.

Luna smiled mystically. ‽You are one of the few, who did not sleep with Harry, aren†t you?” asked Luna.

Sebena smiled and nodded.

‽Well, the ritual will show, who the best person is to lead us for the mean while. The ritual will choose the person, who is the strongest, the fittest and the best to lead,” answered Luna.

‽That might work,” said Hannah. ‽Nobody needs to fight, we have an Alpha, we have a good show, and maybe we might even join the ritual … Luna?”

‽No, nobody can join the ritual, because when it is performed, a power shield will cover it, and nobody is able to enter, to help, to take care of the wounded, nothing can interfere.”

‽Wounded?” asked Hermione shocked.

‽Yes, Hermione, wounded. The ritual is simple enough, but when it is performed, energies will be released in the people who are doing to ritual, which is raw and very powerful, and knowing the power of Harry, the powers will be incredible,” continued Luna in an even voice.

‽I don†t care,” said Pansy hotly. ‽When do we start?”

‽Tonight is a good idea,” said Luna.

Laura did not like what she heard. She was pregnant as well, like most of the girls, and that with a triplet, and she could not join the ritual, and that was not fair. But she heard from Grandma, that she wanted to organize the weddings with his slaves, and that would be a good moment to talk with grandma about herself as well. She did not want to tell her grandmother that she was pregnant … well … maybe after they would be married maybe, but not before, because she was very afraid of her reaction, especially the reaction of her grandfather and their disappointed looks. She would rather prefer to face the press then her disappointed grandparents.

She knew that grandma would be disappointed in her when she would find out, and she was not sure of her reaction … at least it would be kept silenced, but on the other side it could mean another form of punishment, if you could call it that. She was not afraid of her mother, Princess Anne. There was not much her mother could do, which might hurt her, and she had much deeper for her grandparents than her mother.

Zara looked at the bickering girls, who were yelling at each other about the coming ritual, and she noticed Hermione, who was watching her closely. Zara wondered if the girl could read minds, because she felt very exposed under her glare.

Yes, Hermione?” she asked in a flat voice. She did not want her to know how upset she was.

‽Nothing, Zara,” answered Hermione, and she smiled warmly. ‽But I think I understand what you are going through. You are the only muggle here in the harem … or better the future harem and you are upset with the knowledge of your pregnancy and the question how to bring the news to your grandmother, aren†t you?”

Zara looked briefly scared at the bushy haired girl, and then she nodded resigned.

‽Yes, I am,” Zara said somberly. ‽It is hard to keep certain expectancies for the sake of my grandparents. And with this terrible news, I am not sure how she will react on the news.”

Hermione nodded understandably. ‽I understand,” she said softly, with a lost expression on her face.

‽Do … do your parents know?” Zara asked.

‽No, they don†t know,” answered Hermione softly. ‽I wanted to wait until I was married before I could break the news, but that wedding was canceled because of the Goblins, and we still did not discuss the new date of the wedding. Maybe we can combine the weddings of all the slaves with the Queen.”

Zara looked doubtful at Hermione. ‽You are not a slave of Harry, but a real fiancée, why should you combine your wedding with theirs?”

Hermione shook her shoulders.

‽Do you want to marry so desperately?” asked Zara with a faint smile.

‽Maybe,” answered Hermione. ‽But I need to marry anyhow, and we don†t have much time to do that. So any date would be alright with me.” She sighed. ‽I would like to have a very romantic wedding, something with style, a lot of white, brides maids, priest, church and all of those things, but I can†t have everything, not?”

‽Do you love him?” asked Zara softly.

Hermione was silent for a moment and then she looked at the other side of the foyer where Harry was still talking with Prince Philip. ‽In a way, I do,” she said gently, still looking at Harry. ‽He is my best friend after all for so many years, but loving him like a potential husband?”

Hermione hesitated for a moment.

‽I†m not sure,” she said finally.

‽You are going to marry him, for Christ sake!” exclaimed Zara.

‽No choice in that,” said Hermione in a flat tone. Then she looked at Zara and grimaced. ‽Neither have you.”

Now Zara grimaced and waited for some moments. ‽Indeed,” she said finally.

Both girls turned in the direction where Harry and Prince Philip were talking.

‽Do you think they are discussing the weddings?” asked Hermione.

‽Rather new lakes for fishing,” answered Zara dryly. ‽I really doubt that both men are discussing something trivial … like weddings. I think that they discuss the hobby of grandpa, and that is fishing.”

Hermione huffed. ‽He better behave himself,” murmured Hermione.

Zara smiled at Hermione†s tone and turned back to the girl.

‽What really happened there in America, Hermione?” asked Zara.

‽Well, we went there, but could not accomplish much,” Hermione answered immediately. ‽When we arrived, we were fighting the demon in a way … or rather … defended ourselves against it, and when it was gone, then we could talk a little with the American commander of the magical armed forces, and that was it. We lost the American units by doing that, because the Americans did not trust the situation and they want to have every available unit near them before something like that would happen again.”

Zara nodded confused.

‽But they promised to send us a bigger unit the next time they could spare some,” she said.

‽But you said that they wanted to have all their units close?” Zara asked confused.

‽They have many units of squibs in training,” Hermione said. ‽When the first wave comes available, we get a mix of them … I mean, they will send us a much bigger unit then we had before, and half of them will be experienced fighters, while the rest of them are the newly trained ones.”

Zara nodded. ‽She still did not understand much, but she was not curious enough to ask for more information. It was nice to go to the States, but more as a tourist, not something like a … kind of British rescue team.

-----

Your Majesty,” began Harry.

‽Grandma,” corrected the Queen.

Harry blushed slightly.

‽Grandma,” he said uncomfortable.

‽Yes, Harry?” asked the Queen.

‽You said that you want to start tomorrow with the weddings?” asked Harry.

‽Yes, my dear, tomorrow it is.”

‽When?”

‽At eleven sharp,” the Queen replied. ‽Tomorrow we will go to Sandringham House in Norfolk, where you and the girls will be married. That is the place where I normally stay during Christmas until February each year, and a very nice setting for our purposes. ‽

Harry looked questionable at the Queen, and she smiled. ‽It†s a country house on 8,000 acres of land near the village of Sandringham in Norfolk. In 1862, the hall was purchased by Queen Victoria at the request of the then Prince of Wales, later Edward VII. ‽

Harry nodded. He needed to do something before hand.

‽I expect that you are a gentleman, and ask the girls officially for marriage?” asked the Queen.

‽Yes, your … grandma,” said Harry.

‽Excuse me? she asked with her eyebrows up.

‽I will ask them to marry me officially,” said Harry quickly with a vague smile on his face.

‽Good,” answered the Queen with a warm smile and low tone of voice. ‽So tonight, all of your slaves are your fiancées,” she said.

Harry nodded.

‽I talked with Ms. Granger, and she wants to be married as well,” the Queen said.

‽And what about Zara?” asked Harry.

‽I will talk with her now,” said the Queen, and looked up to search for Zara. When she found her standing between the girls, she saw that the girl did not look at her. It looked like she was hiding something from her, and she intended to find out what it was.

‽If you would excuse me,” said the Queen in an icy voice,” I need to talk with my granddaughter now.”

The Queen looked pointedly at Zara, who tried to hide her self behind the back of Parvati Patil, but, as she found out, to no effect. Slowly she walked towards her Grandmother. She knew that there was no escape now, and she needed to tell the news to her grandma. Oh, she whished that she was back to the disco with her friends and dance the night away without worries and responsibilities. Oh, she whished that her mother was here and that they would have small fights about her cloths or makeup or something mundane like that.

She looked briefly to her grandmother, but that was a mistake, because those hard blue eyes were straight upon hers and she felt more terrible then ever. With acting like she did, she gave her grandmother the proof that she was guilty of something bad, and looking at the face of her grandmother, she knew that she wanted to know exactly what was going on. She would not rest before she would know. Zara wondered if her grandmother would punish her for something.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked surprised up; she saw Harry looking intently at her and he nodded. He grabbed her arm tenderly and escorted her towards the Queen, who was watching the approaching duo with a frown on her face. Conversations in the foyer died down and the quietness was dominating. Prince Philip was looking up surprised at the scene in front of him, until he saw the expression on the face of his wife, the Queen, and he sighed. That did not look good.

Harry and Zara stopped in front of the Queen, and for some moments nobody said anything.

‽You are pregnant,” said the Queen suddenly.

Zara flustered, and Harry winced.

‽Well?” asked the Queen.

Zara nodded her head and looked at the floor.

‽I see,” the Queen said icily.

‽Do I have your permission to marry your granddaughter, Your Majesty?” asked Harry.

The Queen glared at Harry. ‽I had plans for my granddaughter, Lord-Baron. Plans which would mean that she could wait for some months before this question could be asked. She is, after all, my granddaughter.”

‽Yes, Ma†am,” answered Harry, but he did not look away.

The Queen fingered thoughtfully the ornament hanging around her neck, which was a portkey, which Harry prepared for all the Royals in case something would happen.

She turned and looked at her husband. ‽Philip, did you hear the happy news?” she asked.

‽Yes, dear. I knew that she was pregnant for a while now,” he said.

The Queen raised her eyebrows and turned back to her granddaughter and Harry.

‽Well, Lord-Baron. I give you my permission to marry my granddaughter and you can explain this to the mother,” she said. She turned and walked towards her husband. They started to talk with each other softy, and Harry released his breath. He did not realized he held it so long, and for a moment he saw black spots in front of his eyes.

Zara almost fainted because of relieve. ‽That was close,” she whispered to Harry,” she said.

‽You can say that,” said Harry.

-----

Luna was looking intently at Harry. ‽Do you understand what you must do, Harry?”

Harry nodded his head. ‽You want me to smear myself with the blood of a pig, and stand in the center of the pentagon on the floor. Then you want me to chant the incarnations you made for me on this paper,” he said, pointing to the parchment. Then Pansy, Su, Hermione and Daphne are coming, also under the blood, and they are going to make love with me, while your girls are chanting more incarnations,” Harry answered looking dubiously.

‽That†s right,” said Luna, a big smile on her face. ‽And when we are ready with the ritual, then we have a new alpha for our harem,” she said.

‽What does that mean?” asked Harry.

‽An alpha?” asked Luna. ‽It means that the alpha, who ever it is, is the boss of the harem. She is the one who is in charge of all the running of our household, and is second in command, after you.”

‽What is wrong with Su?” asked Harry.

‽Su is not really in charge, Harry. She is your wife and she has a dominant character, but she is not really in charge. After this ritual, the alpha is in charge for sure, because this ritual will take care that the alpha is chosen by magic and the magic will give her the authority to be the alpha. It is the same way as one of us gives birth to the first male child, and becomes by this the alpha. That person will also have the magical authorization to be the alpha, exactly like the one chosen by the ritual.”

‽And what happens when the alpha does not give birth to a son? I mean, that another wife will be the first with a son?”

In that case that wife will become the alpha, Harry,” Luna said good-naturedly.

Harry sighed and looked around his bedroom. All the girls were present at the moment and they looked excited and clearly with high expectations.

-----

Harry stood naked in the middle of a drawn pentagon on the floor. He was covered in blood, and was waiting for the show to begin. A show … that was what he felt, nothing else then a show. He had not much confidence in the ritual, it sounded so much … primitive? According him, the show was nothing else then an orgy, born from a twisted mind and put into a book about rituals, and perfectly usable for the twisted mind of Luna, but for him and the rest of the girls?

It was all dark around him; Harry was not able to see beyond the pentagon … that was strange! At least some good piece of magic was going on somewhere, and he wondered vaguely if the magic of the ritual was the result of this. He looked to the parchment n his hand … there were already drops of blood on the parchment, pigs†blood, thank Merlin for that. For the same money it could be blood of a virgin or something similar unsavory like that and he grimaced.

For no money in the world he could see this joke as serious. He suspected with all the hocus pocus and all that jazz that it was a good excuse for some sex and nothing else. There suppose to be four girls; Pansy, Su, Hermione and Daphne, and he suppose to fuck them one after the other. That was not the problem, but the fact that the ritual would point to the girl who would act like an alpha for the harem was something hard to believe. Thinking about the girls, where were they?

Hermione stood next to Luna; both of them watching Harry stepping in the pentagon.

‽I have a bad feeling about this, Luna,” said Hermione.

‽That†s right, me too,” said Gabrielle behind them, and she joined the duo.

‽Why do you have a bad feeling about this,” asked Luna surprised.

‽I†m not sure … I guess it is a feeling,” said Hermione absentminded.

‽Well, it is a bit more then that for me,” answered Gabrielle. ‽You know … it†s about the power from sex what Harry and I share, and this is sex and what I feel it is also a lot of power here.”

And Gabrielle was right. At the moment that Harry stepped into the pentagon; everyone could feel the power quickly building up.

‽Maybe we need to cancel this ritual,” said Hermione hesitatingly and uneasy. ‽This might turn into a disaster.”

Luna looked hesitatingly at Harry in the pentagon for a moment. ‽It†s hard … no … impossible to cancel the ritual now,” she said. ‽When it is started, then nothing can cancel or influence the ritual anymore, because nobody has that amount of power. It is the power of the nature, as old as the earth old is, and nothing and nobody has so much power to disrupt this ritual, because long forgotten laws of nature are ruling now,” she said airily.

All three girls were looking now worried into the pentagon and were not sure what to do now. The power buildup became more obvious for anyone, even the Queen and Princes Philip and Charles came into the bedroom. House elves began to arrive and everyone were looking to the center of the bedroom, where the beginning of the alpha ritual was starting to give form in a tremendously outburst of magical power, felt by everyone, wizard, witch, muggle, house elf and any animal in the surroundings of the Gryffindor castle.

Hermione looked fearfully at the scene … a wind seemed to blow only meters away from her, and at the same time she felt the air to still … to grow heavy with something … large … no … huge and she looked around her. The girls, Queen, princes and the house elves were there to witness the event, and the event was rapidly growing out of control in her thoughts. Nothing physically seemed to happen then that Harry was standing with flashing eyes in the middle of the pentagon, but her magical senses were almost overloaded with the impact of the ritual, which was being activated and raged only meters from her location.

Hermione looked unsure at Luna, who was staring with an unreadable expression on her face at the pentagon and the raging invisible magical storm in and around the pentagon. The person Harry, in all his naked glory, was standing relaxed in the middle of the pentagon, obviously unaware of the storm all around him. Luna did not like what was happening, because the book did not mention anything about the raging storm and the building up of the powers she felt at the moment. And it was not reaching its peak yet, because the buildup continued and the amount of power was increasing by the minute now.

‽Something goes wrong here,” yelled Gabrielle.

‽We can†t cancel it now,” yelled Luna back.

‽Oh shit!” exclaimed Hermione.

The raging magical storm became wilder by the second now, and everyone took a step back.

‽It does not influence Harry,” observed Daphne calmly. She was the only one who was looking at the scene with a calm resolve. ‽Nothing is out of place … at the moment, but I think we need to continue with the ritual, otherwise something might go terrible wrong here when the storm will tear the castle into pieces when it continues to grow like this.”

Luna nodded. ‽I think that you are right, Daphne. ‽Who wants to continue with the next phase?” she asked and looked at Hermione.

Hermione shook her head. ‽Not me,” she said nervously.

‽I want,” Daphne said and began to undress quickly. ‽Where is the blood?”

‽Here is the blood,” said the already naked Pansy. ‽I come as well.”

Daphne looked at Pansy and grinned. ‽When it goes wrong, we are dead meat,” she said.

Pansy grinned as well. ‽I always hoped that I am leaving this world while having amazing sex,” she said with a large smile on her face. ‽But when it happens here in the magical storm … well … what can I say? What can I do?”

‽If everything goes alright, then we might survive and one of us might become the alpha,” said Daphne. She looked briefly at Harry in the middle of the pentagon, then at Luna.

‽Luna, I will never join you again with any ritual,” Daphne said. ‽I don†t know where you got it from, but it clearly is something, which is very dangerous. It might kill every one of us.”

‽Maybe we need to leave the castle?” asked a scared voice behind them. The girls turned and they saw a very nervous Hestia Jones standing behind them. Nobody said a word, and everyone was thinking the same. They would not leave Harry alone in this. Rituals are extreme powerful, because it worked with powers unknown … maybe powers of nature, maybe something else. Hestia Jones felt very nervous, and regretted it not to stop Luna before it was too late. Now that â€~safe†ritual went haywire … totally wrong, and Merlin knows what was going to happen now.

‽I think we need to join Harry in this ritual,” said Su with a firm voice. ‽She did not seem to be nervous, like the rest of the girls were. ‽Luna, prepare me with the blood and give me the parchment with the incarnations for the ritual. How longer we are waiting, how more violent the ritual will be.”

‽Are you sure you want to?” asked Hermione nervously. ‽I think that the ritual is screwed up and something else is going to happen then choosing an alpha.”

‽What do you mean, Hermione?” asked Pansy suddenly worried.

‽Well, choosing an alpha required a certain ritual, and what happened here is something else. The ritual went wrong, and it is not wise to continue with it, because the result could be unpredictable … and even fatal! What ever this ritual is, it is not a ritual for choosing the alpha wife anymore, it is something else, and we don†t know what it is!”

‽But we did all the things for the alpha ritual, and not something else,” said the worried Luna. ‽If we don†t do anything, then something terrible is going to happen.

At that moment, a wave of enormous magical energy exploded from the pentagon; everyone collapsed on the floor and several of the girls lost consciousness.

‽What was that?” shrieked Hermione nervous.

‽We need to act!” exclaimed Su. ‽When we don†t do anything, the castle maybe in danger or … or … us! When this … what ever it is … is not controlled, Merlin knows what is going to happen. It might destroy everything in its path. Another wave of magical energy exploded from the pentagon, and nobody could see Harry anymore. Instead of Harry and the pentagon, a black hole appeared … its borders were ragged with a red glowing form of energy, which was pulsing rapidly.

‽Quick!” screamed Su at Luna, who was franticly busy to cover her with the pig†s blood.

The three girls entered the raging storm around the pentagon, and Hermione was staying outside it; she was biting her fingernails nervously, her eyes desperately.

‽I can†t do it, Luna. By Merlin balls, I can†t do it!” she shrieked, tears falling streaming her cheeks. ‽I†m such a coward.” Hermione started to cry, and took several steps from the raging storm in front of her.

The Queen was led to the door by the two princes, opened it and disappeared from the bedroom in a hurry. The house elves spread throughout the bedroom, some of them were pointing their fingers to the walls and expanded it, others were taking up positions near the door and sealed the door, some of them were pointing to the windows and the bed, others were pointing to the raging storm and looked concentrated in their effort, and the rest were dumbly staring at the magical storm.

The black hole in the middle of the pentagon was stabilizing now … it did not pulse anymore and the red glowing edges disappeared … and very slowly everyone saw the vague body outlines of Harry, Su, Pansy and Daphne, who seemed to hug each other.

Suddenly the pressure in the pentagon went up, which was clearly noticeable by everyone in the bedroom.

‽Something is building up in their,” screamed Hermione, looking terrified to the raging storm.

‽It … it … they explode!” yelled Gabrielle scared.

Suddenly everything went still. The storm in the pentagon was gone and only silence dominated the bedroom now. Everyone looked with wide eyes what was happening in the pentagon … for several seconds nothing seem to happen.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM

The sound of the magical explosion was terrible … the sonic boom was heard by everything in and around the castle, where the Queen and the two Princes were running for safety.

Everyone in the bedroom fell on the floor unconscious … except Harry and Daphne.

-----
A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
Sign up to rate and review this story