Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rubberband

Empty

by KidB 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 623 words

0Unrated
It was pouring by the time I got outside, and I attempted to run to my car. I stopped, though, after realizing how pointless it truely was; my car wasn't even within sprinting distance. I shrugged it off and continued walking, letting the cool and heavy rainwater soak me to the bone. Literally. I felt my hair sticking to my face and my mascara running down my cheeks, but I didn't care. I sighed to myself as I unlocked my door, but paused when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I glanced up to see Gerard standing near his car, equally soaked, staring at me rather intensely.

"Uh... is there a problem?" I asked him, cocking my eyebrow. His face immediately hardened and he shook his head, his wet, dark hair hitting against his forehead.

"No," He glared at me. "I was just admiring how nice you look with raccoon eyes." He smirked. I felt my face heat up.

"Thanks," I spat at him before opening the door of my car. I stepped in without even looking at him and slammed it shut, feeling my hands shaking slightly from anger. How dare he? I pulled out without even glancing his way and sped home.

I had enough of his bullshit.

---------------------------------

He stared at the can in his hands for a moment, his thumb lightly tracing the small dent on the side of it. It grazed the top near the opening, but moved away quickly as his eyes studied it. He shook it slightly; it still had a drop or two of pop swishing around.

"Can I have some?"

He was broken out of his trance by his younger brother's voice echoing from the stairs. "No," He glared at him. "And what'd I tell you about coming in my room, Mikey?"

Mikey shrugged and pushed his glasses up on his nose. "I was just looking for my socks-"

"In my room?"

Mikey rolled his eyes, "No, Einstein. I was looking for my socks that YOU stole from me a week ago."

Gerard's eyebrows furrowed. "A week ago? What the hell are you talking about? What would I need with your socks?"

Mikey leaned against the railing and folded his arms against his chest. "You don't remember? You needed some socks that were slightly yellow in color.. for some.. fabric.. for a project?"

Gerard made a face. "Ew. Yeah, I remember now." He sighed and stretched his legs out in front of him. "I used it for a project. Now get out."

Mikey scowled at him. "Fine. Ass. But you could at least give me a sip of that, mom hasn't gone grocery shopping yet and there's nothing to drink around here."

Gerard groaned and picked up the can in frustration, shaking it violently in front of his brother to prove there was no liquid inside.

"Ohh," Mikey nodded. His face broke out into a glare. "Ya could have saved me some, you know? I'm dying of thirst."

Gerard rolled his eyes. "Go drink water. I never drank this."

"Oh," Mikey's face broke out into confusion. "What're you doing with an empty pop can?"

Gerard smiled slightly to himself. "It's a form of payback, you could say."

Mikey frowned. "Payback?"

"Yes."

Mikey sighed and rolled his eyes, "Care to explain?"

"No."

"Fine," Mikey turned to walk away, but stopped and looked over his shoulder. "But I'll find out sooner or later." He grinned before walking upstairs, the door closing with a soft thud.

Gerard turned in his chair and picked up the can again, staring at it. Sure, payback was the main reason he had this can. He needed to get payback for his destroyed project.

But was it more?
Sign up to rate and review this story