Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pregnancy for Dummies

Chapter Two

by swimfan625 3 reviews

read me?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 482 words

0Unrated
I'm so freaking sorry for disappearing off the face of the planet! i know this isn't a good excuse but I made the computer explode...literally. There was smoke and everything. And I have two new stories to post for you guys as compensation that this is starting to go downhill. I dunno I sadly ran out of inspiration for it and then just tried to get it done with as fast as I could. I'm sorry guys!!!

"Hey Trick," Pete smiled as he opened the front door.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Sam's pregnant."

"Come again," Patrick said, looking up at his best friend.

"Samantha is pregnant, I'm the father."

"Holy Hell."

"Thanks Trick, your reaction is about as great as your girlfriend's."

"Sorry Man, I'm happy for you, really, I just never thought you'd be the first to be a father."

"Neither did I, but I'm not going to leave her, I could never live with myself if I did. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Help her, have her move in here, take her to doctor's appointments, do what normal fathers do."

"Yeah, but I don't want to smother her, or sacrifice too much. I'm scared that if I do that I'll lose myself in the process."

"Pete, you'll be fine. You'll have to sacrifice a little bit of yourself but you'll be fine, it shows you're growing up. Everyone knows that you'll have to make some changes so it's not that big of a deal, we'll always be here for you."

"I guess."

"Would you stop guessing, it's as bad as assuming," Natalie chuckled, wrapping her arms around Patrick's waist from behind, "Hey Babe, ready to go?"

"Yep, I was just waiting for you," he smiled, giving her a sweet peck, "Later Wentz."

"Bye Kids, remember to use protection!" Pete smiled, as they made their way out the door.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Natalie asked as they made their way to Patrick's car.

"I think he'll be fine, he just needs to get over the shock of everything."

"Are you sure?

"Of course I'm sure, I'm the Almighty Patrick," he smirked, opening her door.

"Well Almighty Patrick, where are you taking me?" she giggled.

"That my dear is a surprise."

"What if I give you a kiss?"

"Nope, still a surprise."

"Fine, I'll just take this then," Natalie giggled, taking Patrick's hat.

"Not fair!"

"Why? I think it looks cute on me."

"You don't have a growing bald spot," he smiled, blushing slightly.

"Aww, you're so cute Trick."

"Thank you, can I have my hat back?"

"Nope, not until we get to wherever we're going."

"You're evil."

"You love me for it," she smiled, giving him a soft kiss.

"Of course I do, but I also love my hat."

"Well, your hat is being held captive."

"As long as it's by a cutie like you."
Sign up to rate and review this story