Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Want You To Want Me

Lying Is The Most Fun

by falloutpanicgirl 3 reviews

What the hell is up with Brendon? Why Can't he leave Keltie and I alone?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 640 words

0Unrated
POV Ryan's

Chapter One Lying Is The Most Fun

Chapter One Lying Is The Most Fun


I couldn’t really concentrate on my work with Keltie whispering to me all through class. I didn’t have a problem with it, only I definitely did not want to fail senior year.

“What was Brendon’s problem today at lunch?” She asked me.

I shrugged. Brendon gives me these weird looks when I’m with my girlfriend. He thought I didn’t notice, but I did.

“Does Brendon like me?” Keltie gave me a serious look.

“What do you mean?”

“He hates me. I know it.” She looked a little sad.

I sighed. “He doesn’t hate you. He’s just… I dunno… Brendon.” The bell rang and I realized I didn’t have any work done. Shit.

I walked out of the classroom and someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to be face-to-face with Brendon.

“Fuck, Brendon, you almost gave me a heart attack!” I almost yelled.

“Sorry… I just have something to tell you.” He stared at his feet.

“What is it?”

“It’s um… about… um… well… “He stuttered.

“Spit it out! I don’t have all day!” I was growing impatient with this boy.

“Ry-ryan… Keltieischeatingonyou.” He said in one breath.

“Excuse me?” “Fuck Brendon, you almost gave me a heart attack!” I almost yelled.
?”
“She’s cheating on you… Keltie is.” He was still staring at the floor.

I went completely numb. She wasn’t. Why would Brendon lie to me? Did he hate her that much?

“I- you-you’re lying.” I growled. Yes, growled.

“No! No, I’m not. Please Ry, you have to believe me.”

“I don’t.”

I turned around, intending to leave him, but he grabbed my elbow.

“Get off me!” I raised my voice to an extent where people were staring at me.

“Ryan, who do you believe, your girlfriend of two months or your best friend?”

“You’re not my friend.” I hissed.

His eyes widened. They were full of hurt. “W-what?”

“You heard me. A real friend wouldn’t lie to me.” I narrowed my eyes and my voice was low.

“B-but I-I’m n-not ly-lying.” I could see tears brimming in his eyes.

I wrenched my arm out of his grasp and walked the other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, I had actually cooled down a bit. I was still pissed at Brendon for that bullshit he pulled, though. My phone rang.

“Hello?”

What the hell is your problem? Ah. Spencer.

“What do you mean?”

Brendon came to me in tears. Your name came out of his mouth.

“….”

What did you say to him?

“Why is this my fault?!”

You said something to him did you not?

“I did but-“

What did you say to him?

“Will you shut up for a goddamned second? There is more to this.”

Fine. Explain.

I sighed. “Okay, Brendon approached me after class. Then he told me Keltie was cheating on me.”

And… ?

“And then I told him he was lying. He got upset and asked me who I should believe: my girlfriend of two months or his best friend.”

And what did you say?

“Itoldhimhewasn’tmyfriend” I mumbled. Spencer always makes me feel guilty.

YOU WHAT?!?!

“Look, just because he doesn’t like my girlfriend doesn’t mean he can make up stories. He was being selfish. I was upset okay?”

He’s Just looking after you, Ry.

“I can look after myself. He’s younger than me.” I stated.

Maybe you should apologize.

“Apologize?! He should apologize to me!”

Ry, you know Brendon. He’s like a little kid.

“Well, I’m not talking to him.”

Spencer sighed. Fine...just... Never mind. Bye.” He hung up.

I sighed heavily and laid down on my bed.

“Why me?” I asked myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story