Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter Eight

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Sequel.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 575 words

0Unrated


I had been thinking a lot while I was in the shower. I don't want to have a baby just yet because I want us to get married first. I think he would understand or at least I hope he would anyway.

I walked downstairs and Pete was sitting on the couch with his Sidekick in his hands.

"Hey…I thought this over while I was in the shower…and I don't want to have a baby until you and I are married….and I hope that happens in the future."

He thought for a second, "Okay, I can see where you're coming from and everything. Gabby and I weren't married when she got pregnant and you see how that turned out."

"Yeah, I know."

"So we're agreed….no baby until we're married?" He asked.

"Yep, so don't get pissed at me later on, okay?"

He laughed, "Okay."

"Ya know…I think its funny how we talk about me married and we're not engaged."

"Well, maybe we can change that soon…" Pete replied.

I gave him a look.

"What?"

I shook my head, "Nothing at all…"

"Okay.."

We sat around for awhile until Andy, Joe, and Patrick came over.

"Has Ariel already left?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, Gabby came and got her a couple of hours ago."

"Crap. I wanted to see her…"

"Aw..poor baby." I replied and flicked Joe on the arm.

He pouted.

"How is Karen?" I asked.

"She doesn't feel good right now. That's why she didn't come…"Andy replied.

"Well what about Phi?"

Patrick pouted this time, "She had to work…"

"Pfft..and they leave me here with a bunch of smelly boys. I'm going to go make Karen feel better." I said.

"Hey! We don't smell." Andy protested. I rolled my eyes in response.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse.

"Can I have the keys to the BMW?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're on the table."

I walked into the kitchen and got them. I kissed Pete and then walked out to the car.

I drove over to Karen's. She was sitting on the porch when I got there.

"Hey. I heard you weren't feeling to well." I said.

"Yeah, this sucks, but I feeling a little bit better. Do you wanna go shopping with me? My clothes are getting to small to be comfortable in…"

"Sure."

"Mkay." She walked inside and got her purse. She locked the door.

"So whose car do you wanna take?" She asked.

"Doesn't matter. I got Pete's BMW..so yeah.." I laughed.

"Well, then we will take the BMW."

We got into the car and then drove to the mall.

"Do you know what you're having yet?"

"Yeah, I thought Andy told you guys."

I shook my head no.

She smiled, "We're having a girl."

"Yes!"

She laughed.

"I hope you know, that little girl is gonna be spoiled…"

"I know…"

We walked around and Karen bought her some outfits. Then we went to a baby store.

"Aw…this is so cute." I said holding up a pink dress.

"And so is this one."

That basically went on for awhile until we got hungry. We got a pizza at the food court. Her half was just cheese and mine half was everything.

After we got done eating we went back to the baby store and bought a crap load of things. It was mainly clothes, but we got bottles and diapers too.
Sign up to rate and review this story