Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter Nine

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Chapter nine of this story.Finally.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-30 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 340 words

0Unrated


Two months have gone by now. Karen is six months pregnant. I love seeing Andy freak out because there are only three months left before the baby is born. They decided to name the baby Tegan Renee Hurley. Pretty, isn't it?

"Storm,where are you?" Pete yelled as he walked into the house.

"I'm upstairs." I replied. I heard him start stomping up the stairs and then he opened up the door to our room. I had the dog in my arms and she jumped out of them when Pete shoved a magazine in my fast. I raised an eyebrow as I read the headline, "Girlfriend of Pete Wentz cheating on him with Paul DiGiovanni from Boys Like Girls? Look inside for the scoop."

"What the hell?" He demanded.

I rolled my eyes. There he goes being all jealous and shit again.

"Paul and I had lunch together. I met them at the All Time Low show that me and Phi went to last week."

"Why did you go to lunch with him?"

"Because were friends. Friends hang out with each other. I don't act like this when you hang out with Paris Hilton" I replied and then made a barfing noise.

"I only hang out with her because Nicole is married to Joel and he happens to be a good friend of mine." He said, "And Paris isn't that bad."

"Whatever."

I grabbed the magazine out of his hands. I started reading the article and then looked at the pictures.

"Seriously..these people need to get a fucking life and leave ours alone. That girl, kissing his cheek is his girlfriend Gina."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Gina and I met at the show too. Her and I are really good friends now and not to mention, I could pass as her sister or something…That’s why these people think it was me.."

"I believe you. I'm sorry I freaked out."

"It's okay…..I love you Pete. I wouldn't do that to you.."

"I know and I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story