Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter Ten

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Chapter ten.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-30 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 584 words

0Unrated


After the whole magazine situation was sorted out, Pete left to go hang out with the guys and I called Poolie.

"Poolie, did you see the article in the Star Magazine?"

"Hey Storm…yeah, I did. The guys wanted to call them and cuss them out.."

I shook my head, "That's not a good idea. They'll use it against you…"

"That’s what I told them.." He said, "Did Pete freak out on you?"

"Yeah, he thought I was cheating on him. I wouldn't do that to him. I know how it feels."

"I wouldn't cheat on Gina either. Ya know, you two do have similarities. Maybe you two are sisters or something."

"As far as I know, I only have a little brother. He's 14..." I replied.

"I would ask if I had any siblings. I know that Gina is adopted…so maybe.."

"Paul, you're reading way to much into this."

"I know, but just think how cool that would be to find out you had a sister.."

I laughed, "I'll ask…but I don't know."

"Mkay."

"Hey, I gotta go. Pete is home. Bye."

"Bye."

I walked into the living room and Pete was sitting on the couch with Joel Madden and Nicole…and /Paris/. Cue the barfing noises. Nicole didn't have the baby with her for some reason. I'd never met them personally.

"This is my girlfriend Storm. Storm, this is Joel, Nicole and Paris."

"Hi…"

"Hey." Nicole and Joel replied. Paris just rolled her eyes. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to go call my mom. I have some questions for her." I said to Pete.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like if Gina is my sister. Paul thinks she is just because we have the same features and junk…" I replied. I walked off into the kitchen and grabbed the house phone. It's almost seven here so its almost four there.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Hang on." Joe said. I rolled my eyes.

"Storm, hey."

"Hi..um, I have a question, do I happen to have a sister named Gina?"

My mom was silent so I took that as a yes.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Storm, its complicated. Your dad doesn't know about her."

"Why?"

"Because she is an illegitimate child. She was born two years before I met your dad and you were born…I was 17 when I had her. I couldn't take care of her. Some friends of mine in Ohio adopted her. How did you find out?"

"I met her."

"How?"

"My friend Paul is her boyfriend. Oh and I'm dating Pete Wentz again. Ya know, the guy ya'll forbid me to see when I was in high school because he was older than me? I'm also the subject on a cover of a Tabloid magazine, but Gina is the girl on the cover…they're trying to make it seem like I was cheating on Pete."

The other line was silent.

"Why are you doing this Storm?"

"Doing what?" I rolled my eyes again.

"Dating him? Your dad is going to freak out."

"Mom, I'm 22 years old. I can date whoever the hell I want. I'm going to go find Gina. Bye."

I hung up before she could speak.

Pete was standing at the kitchen door.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Awhile. I'm sorry Storm."

"Its okay, but it turns out that I DO have a sister. She's my half sister..we have different dads.."

Pete took me into his arms and I cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story