Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Ninja's life of Confusion (revised)

Chapter 5 Anxiety

by raptor102092 0 reviews

kailah tests her skills as a final test in the acatimy

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Iruka,Kakashi,Kiba,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 1030 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5 Anxiety

I staring at the raising sun that’s light had turned the moon a bright reddish-orange.
“…and how long have you been up?” asked Kakashi out of nowhere.
How long was he there? “Um hey Kakashi how long have you been there?” I asked looking down at him from the top of the roof, trying to avoid the question.
“I just asked you that question. You have a big day tomorrow…or I mean today…ah…later. Anyway come down here and get some sleep this test is pretty big and you should be fully rested for it, Kailah.”
“Alright Kakashi, I’ve been here for only 10 minuets so don’t be too worried about it, ok?” I said jumping from the roof landing next to him, which was a lie…I’ve been on the roof since everyone else went to sleep…starting at the stars…thinking. When I looked at him, I realized he was in his pajamas and instead of his mask he had either a small blanket or a scarf rapped around his face.
Which means he must have just woken up, I wonder what’s under that cloth? “Good night Kakashi.” I said as I walked inside, up the stairs, past Kenya’s room, into my own and Keiara’s room, lay on my bed, and before I knew it.
“Kailah wake up you need to get ready your test is today.” it was Kenya.
“Uh…I’m up, I’m up.” I sat up, got changed, grabbed my shoes, and headed down the stairs to breakfast. Kakashi was making pancakes, they were pretty good.
“Bye everyone wish me luck and I wish you all luck.” I said as I walk out the door.
“Bye good luck.” they all replied.

At the academy I took my seat next to Naruto who was a little tense. Strange even though I’m new I don’t feel much stress right now…ummm…I wonder why. I started to look around the room. Naruto seems like he’s trying to hide his fear. Sasuke looks cool…as usual…and the girls are all over him…as usual…and I don’t care…as usual…and Naruto is staring at Sasuke…as usual…and the girls are mad…as usual…and Naruto gets bumped…as usual…and Naruto and Sasuke are kissing…as usu… “What on earth Naruto’s kissing Sasuke?!” I whispered to my self. But it was no joke Naruto and Sasuke were kissing in class oh are those girls ever mad at Naruto even if it was an accident. I winced as almost every girl in the class, except me and some girl named Hinata, started to attack Naruto it was funny but I felt sorry for him at the same time.
As soon as the girls stopped I completely saw Naruto’s condition he looked pretty beat up. “Alright” it was Iruka the teacher “here’s how the final test is going to go in order to pass you must perfectly perform the clone jutsu. Any questions? No, ok then lets get started who wants to go first?” Iruka started to call one person at a time in alphabetical order to go into a separate room to be tested by him and some guy named Mizuki, I kind of don’t trust him.
“Kiba you’re up.” called Iruka. Kiba got up and walked into the room.
“Kailah your turn.” just at that moment it felt like my stomach just took a nose dive into my feet. I stood up as Kiba sat down and I walked into the room.
“Ok Kailah I know you’re new here so tell me can you do any kind of clone jutsu?” it was Iruka asking me.
“Well…yea I can.” I answered remembering the training with Kenya and Keiara. I did a few hand signs and made a perfect clone.
“What do you think Mizuki?”
“That seems good.” answered Mizuki.
This guy just doesn’t seem right.
“Ok then here is your head band and you can leave now and go home, unless you want to stick around to see who else passes you will be assigned to you squid tomorrow.”
“Thank you Iruka sensei I will see you then.” I undid the jutsu and walked out of the room with my head band hidden so no one could tell I passed in case they didn't pass, I didn't want them to make them feel bad, or jealous.

Its lunch time and I'm looking for a good place to sit down and eat a very good and juicy hamburger, with my animal being a velociraptor I have to eat at least one animal a week. I found a small wooden bench and sat down, I started to open up the packet my hamburger was in and right before I took a bite something caught my eye I looked up and saw Sasuke in a window getting ready to eat, and Naruto crawling on the roof toward him.
I wonder what he’s up to…probably nothing good. I thought as I turned my attention back to my burger, and thought nothing more of it, but if I did I most likely would have interfered.

Back at the academy we were going to be assigned our squads…oh joy…squad 7...Sasuke…Naruto…and…Kailah…this is going to be sooooo much fun…I love sarcasm.
“Come back tomorrow and you will all meat your new senseis.” Iruka explained.
I stood up and left with everyone else and went on my way to Kakashi’s house. As I approached the door a thought came to me, I wonder who my sensei is going to be? I opened the door and walked in, and I was welcomed by no one I wonder where every one is? I looked around the house and found no one after about five minuets I gave up on looking for anyone and went up to my room and left a note that I was going to bed early then I laid in bed and after what seemed like an hour I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story