Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Ninja's life of Confusion (revised)

Chapter 4 Changing

by raptor102092 0 reviews

kailah gets so shocked and angry, she discovers a new look.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Gai,Rock Lee - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1221 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 Changing

After about a mile walk we made it to a large valley with tall stumps that appeared to have been punched and kick repeatedly. In the distance, I saw a tall boy attacking one of the stumps.
“Hey Kenya is that Lee?” I asked pointing to the boy.
“Who him? Ah, yea it is come on I’ll introduce you.” she said as she rushed forward.
As we got closer I saw his face it was weird he had large round eyes, big bushy eyebrows, a bowl cut and on top of that…he was wearing green spandex.
“Hey Lee how long have you been out training?” asked Kenya.
“About 3 hours why…hey who’s that?” he asked pointing to me.
“She’s my younger sister we’re training and she is a little like you, her animal makes her mostly taijutsu, but she still knows a little of ninjutsu and genjutsu. I was wondering if you could help her train.” explained Kenya.
“Kenya don’t tell him that, it’s a family secret,” I yelled getting mad. Dad wanted us to be as secretive as possible just in case someone came looking for us.
“Don’t worry Kailah you can trust him ok” Kenya looked at me as if I was the one being disobedient.
“What makes you so sure Kenya?” I asked looking at her hurt.
“Because he’s my teammate…and boyfriend” she said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
BOYFRIEND!
“What?” I yelled why didn’t she tell me? after all I am her sister “what do you mean by boyfriend why didn’t you tell me.” I was getting MAD and if it gets any worse…I’ll lose control.
“Why should I? I’m older you don’t control me! I don’t have to tell you what my privet life involves! Now, why don’t you just swallow your pride and train with us! Lee is really good and he can help you a lot, what do you say will you swallow? Or…will you just let your temper take over again?”
“I rather train by myself” I yelled, then I ran toward the woods I was so angry I couldn’t help myself…I started to get angrier and angrier as I ran…I started to change…for the first true time I was changing into my animal…but it wasn’t me…it was my anger…I started a rampage even if I wanted to, I couldn’t stop…I wasn’t in control… it was the velociraptor.
I ran and ran crashing into trees and rocks in my anger…I had to of been on this rampage for at least 15 minutes when I finally started to get tired. I stopped, leaning against a large rock I just failed to smash. I started to pant hard, then it hit me.
My animal is a velociraptor…strong, fast, agile, smart, an excellent predator, stealthy, two three inch killer claws on my feet, plus 6 on my hands, three on each,…I smiled at my discovery…the only problem is…the velociraptor is extinct which pretty much means I’m not going to be able to use it that much during a mission…I sighed…well that’s probably for the better, the less people to know who I am the better…then I looked around…where am I?
At that moment someone appeared on the large rock behind me. He was a tall version of Lee but with out the really big round eyes. How long was he there it was like he just appeared out of nowhere.
“Well, well you must be Kenya’s little sister I have heard a lot about you.” he said, but who was he?
“I know what happened to you, before Kenya gained control over her animal she had a lot of these anger squalls like yours, all you need to do is think of something happy you know a pleasant memory.” he said, but what was he talking about? what kind of memory? I haven’t really been happy for a few years, the best I have is a memory of me playing with a friend of mine from 6 years ago, before the assassination attempts began. As I thought about it, I began to change back, and before I knew it, I was back to my human form…but I was different…my eyes were no longer blue, they were now amber, with a slit-like pupil…the same as a velociraptor‘s, and my hair…it was still brown but, lighter…with black horizontal strips every three inches…and the hair itself was, shorter
“What happened to me? Who are you? How do you know Kenya? Where am I?” I asked, still confused about the whole thing.
“calm down, I will explain later lets get you back to the training field with your sister.” he said “come with me I will take you to her your not to far from there.” he began to walk away, I decided to follow, what could he do? We walked for about five minuets in silence, passing all the trees and stones I crushed in my anger. then we walked from dark gloomy woods to a bright shining field where you could hear the groans of pain from near by ninja training there hardest. I saw Kenya training, she was running laps with Lee. why does she like him?
“Well it looks like she’s training with Lee again they always train so much together it makes a sensei proud.” I looked up at the man as he said this.
“Sensei? does that mean that Lee and Kenya are team mates and you’re their sensei?” I asked.
“Why yes who did you think could train Kenya so well as the one, the only, GAI SENSEI?!?!” he yelled with thumbs up and a very creepy, sparkling smile.
“Ok” I said, scared, I ran up to Kenya to talk to her. “Kenya, I’m sorry for running off I just couldn’t think of any thing else at the moment I mean you came out of no were with this boyfriend thing. So I just kind of freaked out.” the two of us stopped running, while lee continued on.
“That’s ok I understand, I should of told you before I introduced you to Lee…come on lets go home it’s getting late and you have your final exam tomorrow.”
“Ok.” I replied.
“…” Kenya just looked at me while we walked back to Kakashi’s house.
“what?” I asked as I realized my sister was staring at me.
“your hair and eyes have changed…”
“yea I know…that’s how angry I got” I looked down as we walked.
“so?” Kenya looked at me questionably.
“…so what…?” I didn’t understand what she wanted.
“…” she gave me a disappointed smile, “what are you?…what’s your animal?”
Now I understood, she was trying to guess for herself but couldn’t get it…I don’t blame her, I almost didn’t know what I was. “I’m a velociraptor”
“a velo-whata?” she asked confused.
“a velociraptor…an extinct bird of pray…” I looked at her still confused face “…I’ll show you later”
Sign up to rate and review this story