Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Ninja's life of Confusion (revised)

Chapter 6: A New Team

by raptor102092 0 reviews

kailah's sensei is late to only then dismiss the group til tomorrow. then kailah gets a note to go to the training ground to only meet and make an enimy.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Rock Lee,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 1650 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: the begin of squad 7

“Kailah its time to wake up your meeting your new sensei today…” it was Kakashi and Kenya.
“Ugg…I’m up I’m up…thank you…what time is it?”
“10 minuets after you were supposed to be up your late” answered Kakashi
“10 MINETS?!? I HAVE TO GO NOW!” I yelled rushing to get all my things together, and I shot out of my room down the stairs out the front door, back in grabbed a pancake off the table then ran back out the door up the street toward the academy.
Made it just in time. I walked up to my desk and sat down just as Iruka said “your senseis will come in call out your number and then you will leave with them to begin your training. I’m going to run some records by the hokage so I won’t be back for the rest of the day, good luck with your squads.”

“FIVE HOURS!! FIVE HOURS, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE LATE BY FIVE HOURS?!?! It makes no sense at all.” I yelled out of frustration. Deep breaths.
“Kailah Kailah Kailah, I think I have a solution.” Naruto said hyperly. He put an easer on top of the door. “Look look look, when our sensei comes in he’ll open the door and the easer will fall down right on his head.” then he started to laugh.
“idiot, he’s a trained jonin he’s not going to fall for something so stupid.” just as Sasuke was saying that our new sensei walked in…and he got hit with the easer and Naruto started laughing again and I began to realize who our new sensei was…
“KAKASHI?!?!”
“My first opinion of this group is…you’re a bunch of idiots. Oh hi Kailah so I guess your on squad 7 then?”
“Yea and I take it that you’re our new sensei?” I asked very confused.
“Yes, now you will all follow me.” he answered. We followed Kakashi sensei. I have to start getting used to calling him sensei. We trailed behind him for about 2 miles and we passed his house but we just kept going from there. After another mile we stopped on a bridge and he turned to speak.
“well because of my lateness we don’t have time to do anything else today so we will meet at this point tomorrow at 6:00 AM to get to know each other” he said with a smirk I saw Naruto shoot Sasuke a dirty look but I just rolled my eyes.
“okay you can go.” Kakashi said. I walked away from the bridge and away from my team who I liked very little so far. When I walked into Kakashi’s house it was empty as usual but Kenya left a note saying to meet her at the training ground when I got back from meeting my sensei.
Oh yea that’s right she doesn’t know Kakashi is my sensei I forgot hehehe I can confuse her. I left the house and went to go meet my sister.
As I walked through the training field I finally found Kenya…she was with 2 other people, Kakashi and some girl with long dark-blue-black hair, and as I got closer I also saw that she had a light almost invisible blue heart on her forehead that she was obviously trying to hide with her bangs.
“Oh, hey Kailah” Kenya called out to me “so you got my note I want you to meet someone.”
“Who?” I asked looking at the girl.
“Her name is Brye Uchiha she’s…” Kenya started to say something but I interrupted.
“Uchiha? Does that mean she’s…?”
“Yea she’s Sasuke’s sister.” Kenya answer.
“Sister? I thought he only had a brother?”
“Well…as far as he knows he does…hi” responded Brye.
“Oh hi how can someone not know they have a sister?” I asked.
“Because we were separated at a very young age.”
“Why…how?”
“…”
“She won’t even tell me that so don’t be surprised if you can’t get an answer from her; the most I can get from her is…” Kakashi was cut short.
“I was kidnapped right before the great Uchiha insistent by Orochimaru.” every one abruptly turned their heads towards the quiet girl.
“Oh so you tell her but all you tell me is your name.” replied Kakashi.
“Orochimaru that sounds familiar, Kenya translates.” I asked.
“The one who manipulates snakes.”
“Ooooooooooh…you were kidnapped by him, are you ok?”
“No I’m just standing right in front of you.” she replied smugly.
“well sorry for being worried, oh and by the way I meant mentally I could all ready tell you were ok physically.” then I whispered to Kenya. “Why did I have to come meet this…this…this rude human?”
“Oh and what your not human and the reason you are here to meet me is because 1. I now live with you and 2. I am on your squad.” she said in a cocky tone.
“1. Technically I’m not pure human 2. aren’t the rules 3 per squad?” I shot back at her, wow I’ve never been this rude to any one before, I really don’t like her.
“Okay 1. Neither am I 2. You can have up to 5 on a ninja squad 6 counting the sensei. Anymore and you risk the mission’s success any less and you won’t have enough people to proceed with the mission.” she shot right back not missing a beat.
“1. What do you mean you’re not all human 2. Thanks for clearing that up for me and 3. You’re not making your self likable with a tone of voice like that.” I shot back at her.
“Alright, alright 1, 2, 3…1, 2, 3, I get it you don’t like each other much but enough counting.” Kakashi said, by this time Kenya walked away to go run some laps with Lee and two other people.
“1. None of your business 2. Your welcome baka 3. I don’t need you to like me cause I don’t like you either.”
“1. What do you mean by none of my business cause if you were to ask me I would tell you why I’m not pure human 2. What’s a baka 3. If we’re going to live in the same house and be on the same squad we need to get along.” by this time even Kakashi gave up on us and went to a bench 10 yards away and started reading a book.
“1. I don’t care why you aren’t pure human I can tell by your attitude you don’t belong in society and also I just don’t feel like explaining my demon to you 2. Baka is another word for stupid or idiot 3. I don’t care and 4. What in the world is Kakashi doing over there?”
“1. What do you mean by not belonging in society and you have a demon? 2. I’m smarter than you 3. You should care and 4. Isn’t it obvious he’s reading a book called…make…out…paradise…?”
“1. I never said demon 2.you are running out of comebacks so you obviously aren’t as smart as a wolf 3. I might like you if you just give up on trying to get me cornered and plead for mercy 4. Ooo Kakashi sensei is reading a bad dirty book.”
“1. Yes you did 2. I’m as smart as a velociraptor, so you’re wrong about my intelligence not matching a wolf’s and I have better manners than a blood thirsty wolf 3. I’m not trying to make you plead and beg for mercy and if I was, well that already would have happened by now 4. What do you mean by dirty?”
“1. Darn it, I didn’t want anyone to know that I have a condition like that 2. I AM NOT SOME BLOOD THIRSTY KILLER LIKE EVERYONE THINKS I AM I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT’S ALL!! 3. You are bad at lying you know you are trying to pawn me with words and 4. Means it is a bad adult book that jirya writes orochimaru reads them all the time.” I could tell that calling wolves blood thirsty really hit a nerve that was close to snapping
“1. how is having a demon considered a condition I always thought that as more of a curse 2. I didn’t call you blood thirsty I called wolves blood thirsty 3. I’m not lying and I’m not trying to pawn you 4. Who’s Jirya?”
“it’s just it is a very touchy subject that I don’t like people to know and I like having a demon so I don’t consider it a curse and Jirya he is the one who manipulates toads your clan might have heard of him by that name he writes adult graphic novels and obviously Kakashi seems to like them too.” wow her tone just completely changed from smug and rude to kind and embarrassed I wonder if she wanted to be mean or maybe that is the condition she was talking about?
“Whatever…fine…I’ll see you at…home.” I said then I ran off to where Kenya was saying good byes to what looked like her squad “Kenya did you know how rude Brye can get? She almost looked like she was going to kill me at some point and then out of no where she became calm and nice, almost instantly, it was a bit scary.”
“Well that was the most I ever heard her talk and I left early from the conversation. And also when we get home…well…Kakashi will explain the rooming conditions.”
What does she mean by ‘rooming conditions’? Before I got a chance to ask Kenya she was gone and I had to go home to Kakashi’s house to find her again but by then all was explained.
Sign up to rate and review this story