Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't note these as words of hate

Saying goodbye

by cococrazy 3 reviews

More drama peeps.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 528 words

0Unrated
I woke up to find Courtney's bed empty , assuming she was already up i exited the bedroom to join them for breakfast but Courtney wasn't there either.
'Where's Courtney?' I asked putting a slice of bread in the toaster.
'You mean she's not in her bed?' queried Chelsea.

I shook my head.

Delilah sighed 'looks like she's gone on one of her secret outings again. She'd better be back soon, she needs to finish packing.'

'Oh, but look, she left a note this time' I said taking the yellow stamp-it off the fridge

I'm going to the guys condo
I'm all packed. I'll wait for you there

Courtney

'Strange' I frowned, furrowing my brow 'I wonder why she went round there?'

Chelsea and Delilah both shrugged.

'Guess we better finish packing' Said Chelsea getting up from the table.

I hadn't actually packed anything of mine yet.
As i folded my tops and threw them in the suitcase, time flew by quicker and quicker until the point where i'd have to face Ryan again.
I needed to say goodbye to the boys of course.
Not that i was even gonna glance at Ryan.

I can't believe this is my last day seeing him, ever.

Oh well. I'm sure i'll catch him in some magazine or on TV with some skinny whore attached to his arm.
Whoopee, can't wait for that.

It's hard to describe how i felt in the moments we walked up the sidewalk with our suitcases trailing behind us on our way to say goodbye to Panic!

Knowing that this was the last time i was ever going to see Ryan again.
In person.

My heart was pounding harder against my chest with every step i took, as if aware of it's painful fate when i came face to face with Ryan again.

As if it knew that it was about to burn and then be torn to shreds when i knew that was the last time i'd ever be with him.
After that he was gone.
A whole country apart.

But then of course, i felt anger.
This guy hurt me when i thought i could trust him.
I mean, the guy won't even admit he fucked up for Gods sake.

But most of all the over-whelming feeling of sadness.
I was torn between loving and hating him.
And now it was goodbye forever.

Chelsea knocked on their door.
Please let it be Brendon who opens the door.
Or Spencer.
Or Jon.
Anyone but Ryan

Jon answered, looking as if he had just woken up, which he probably had.
'Hey!' He greeted.
'Hey- Courtney's here right?' Said Chelsea.
'Courtney? Yup, she was here when i got up. Dunno why though, you know why she's here?'
'No clue' Said Delilah.
'Oh well she's in the lounge watching TV.
'Guys! They're here!' Jon called.

Then two people suddenly flung themselves round the corner.
At first i thought they were wrestling each other, but then i realised they were kissing.
Those two people, of course were consisting of none other than a very very blonde girl and a very skinny boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story